Boards < Community < Roleplay < BlazeClan; A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Boards

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 04:52:17 — Link

After thinking for a moment, Windkit said, "Yeah! And if we find one of those dirty ocean cats, we'll pound them so they know not to come back!" 

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 04:59:10 — Link

Bramblekit nodded and raced off."C'mon!!" She mewed.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 05:29:35 — Link

Windkit nodded and raced after her sister, "So, do Oceanclan cats live in the ocean, or do they live in dens like us normal cats? I've always wondered."

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 05:32:57 — Link

"I bet they live in dens under the ocean! I bet they breath and hunt under water!!" Bramblekit slowed as she reached the boarder."Do you wanna go into their territory and see?"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 06:10:23 — Link

"Yeah! Let's go before GoldenAsh sends someone after us, we don't want to get caught in their territory." Windkit said, she liked GoldenAsh, but knew that she probably didn't want to see her get mad. Everyone had been moody since Blazeclan's leader and deputy had been killed by Oceanclan warriors.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 06:13:34 — Link

Bramblekit placed a paw into Oceanclans' territory, and then walked onto their land."Come on, lets go check it out!" She trotted into Oceanclan territory.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 23:29:30 — Link

Okay so I just added a BlazeClan OceanClan meet up so now your OceanClan warriors can interact with your BlazeClan ones if needed. Like for raid parties and stuff, also another new feature will be added, it will be gatherings. Hold on tight!

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 00:19:33 — Link

Ok! Thanks!!

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 02:36:22 — Link

GoldenAsh started to get a bit worried and followed their scent, trotting quickly. She stopped at the boarder, "No... They didn't" She said to herself. She raced over, still following their scent. GoldenAsh knew this was wrong but she had to find the kits before some other cat did...

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 01:13:01 — Link

Name: BerryStar

Apprentice: None

Personality: Brave, Compassionate, Smart, Strategist

Looks:

Mate: None

Kits: None

Siblings: GoldenAsh

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 01:29:49 — Link

GoldenAsh walked into camp with the two kits. BerryTail ran over, "GoldenAsh! Your okay!" She mewed. GoldenAsh put down WindKit and nuzzled her sister, "BerryTail your in charge of the camp, I must go to the MoonCrystal and speak with StarClan." And with that she bounded off, heading towards OceanClan to get to the MoonCrystal. BerryTail sighed, she's always so busy... She looked at BrambleKit and WindKit, "Wanna play?"

GoldenAsh stopped at the MoonCrystal, and waited until night. She padded over to the shining crystal and pressed her muzzle to it and fell asleep. When GoldenAsh opened her eyes she was in a beautiful grassy plains, a grey tortoiseshell sat in front of her. "Greetings GoldenAsh," the cat mewed, "We understand that both your leader and deputy were killed in battle. While I understand you want an answer on who should be leader, but that is a choice you must make. But be careful, for not only will this choice affect your clan, but all of the clans." GoldenAsh stared, confusion in her eyes. The grey tortoiseshell bowed her head and backed up as a golden tom padded foward. "LionStar!" GoldenAsh gasped as the dead BlazeClan leader padded foward. "GoldenAsh, I have much to say to you, but now is not the time. I have a prophesy to tell you." The golden tom truly looked sorry, but he continued anyways, "The sand will sink as the high waters rise, extinguishing every fire and drowning the creatures of land, the only thing that will float is the berry from the bush." (Does that sound okay? XD) GoldenAsh woke up, gasping. High waters rise? Floating berries? The medicine cat shook her head an began the journy home...

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-05 07:47:00 — Link

BerryStar flicked her tail, "Alright BlazeClan, time for the gathering. I want all my warriors and apprentices to come except for MinnowTail and ShrewPaw." BerryStar leaped off of SmallTree and padded towards the GatheringStones.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-04 02:12:45 — Link

Windkit sighed, she knew that kits never got to go, but she was still disappointed.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-27 09:18:39 — Link

BerryStar padded back into camp looking frustrated, GoldenAsh trotted by her side, the medicine cat and leader were whispering to each other harshly and their expressions of frustration soon became mixed. BerryStar padded into her den, a small den under the SmallTree. GoldenAsh watched BerryStar pad into her den before hesitantly padding into the Medicine Den.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:39:28 — Link

Windkit ran around camp, screaming for no reason. She just did it for fun. She ran into the medicine den, screaming her head off. She stopped for a second, then looked at the all the other cats, "Hi."

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla