Boards < Community < Roleplay < BlazeClan; A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Boards

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 06:13:36 — Link

Bramblekit stumbled out of the nursery and yawned.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 06:28:42 — Link

Windkit followed her sister (if that's okay with you). "Bramblekit, what are you doing? We're supposed to stay inside."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 10:35:04 — Link

Shadowthorn stepped out of the Warriors den and almost stood on Bramblekit."Gah! You kits should be in your den!"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-21 23:46:46 — Link

Bramblekit looked back at her sister(Yup)."I wanna go exploring!"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 04:22:20 — Link

Windkit nodded, she hadn't known what they were doing here, but she loved exploring. 

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 07:53:23 — Link

GoldenAsh woke up, and padded out of the medicine den, she heard BrambleKit and WindKit whispering to each other. She padded over quietly, "What are you two little rascals talking about?" She mewed jokingly.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 08:49:26 — Link

Shadowthorn cocked his head."They should be in their den."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 17:48:39 — Link

"As long as they aren't causing any trouble and pay attention to the surroundings around them they are fine." GoldenAsh said, looking at the kits, "You hear that kits?"

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 23:55:19 — Link

Dawnkit nodded and raced off into the forest.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 01:28:30 — Link

Windkit followed, after catching up to her sister, she asked, " So, where are we going?"

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 01:51:47 — Link

Dawnkit slowed."I.... Don't know..... Oooh!! Wanna go check the boundry where Oceanclan is?? We can make sure they haven't come into our territory!" Dawnkit meowed, puffing out her little chest,

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 06:35:46 — Link

GoldenAsh shook her head, "Shadow Thorn, I want you to follow them and make sure they don't get into trouble. But don't let them see you."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 07:37:39 — Link

Shadowthorn nodded."Okay, I'll go when I can't see them, then follow their scent."

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 19:15:50 — Link

Rosesong came wandering out of the trees on her way back from taking a walk. She sidestepped to get out of the way of the two kits before making her way over to GoldenAsh. "Any idea where those little rascals are headed now?" she chuckled, shaking her head a little in amusement.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 00:12:24 — Link

Shadowthorn followed the two kits, placing his paws carefully, not making a sound.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla