Boards < Community < Roleplay < BlazeClan; A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 04:40:44 — Link

Hello... This is BlazeClan the rivals of a clan you may have heard of... OceanClan.

WELCOME TO THE NEXT PART OF OCEANCLAN! A couple of you wanted me to make another one and here it is! Im sorry, but I would prefer it if you used different characters then you have in OceanClan... But this is the second clan! To see the third it's easy, when creating your character type the title of the next clan you want, then YellowFang after it!

Enjoy!

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 05:44:22 — Link

Name: GoldenAsh

Apprentice: None

Personality: Kind, Gentle, Truthful, Courageous, Loyal

Looks:

Mate: Cant have 1

Kits: Cant have

Siblings:  BerryStar

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 21:56:53 — Link

Name: Rosesong

Personality: She is very thoughtful, and takes more time planing tactics than she does actually using her claws and teeth. Hopes one day to have an apprentice so that she can pass on all her knowlegde to another.

Looks: Image result for blue cat

Mate: None

Kits: None

Siblings: 1 older brother

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 00:08:31 — Link

Name: Shadowthorn

Personality: loyal, kind, adventurous, curious, quickwitted

Looks:Image result for black cats with amazing markings

Mate: none

Kits: none

Siblings:  None

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 02:10:24 — Link

GoldenAsh stepped outside of the Medicine Den, the cool breeze swept by her. She looked around the small camp, it used to be so lively and full of cats before OceanClan attacked them, they had ended the fight by killing the leader and deputy... Now BlazeClan was chaotic and small, GoldenAsh knew they would not be able to survive unless StarClan would help her choose the next leader...

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 04:51:55 — Link

Shadowthorn pounced on the plump mouse he'd been stalking, he added it to the small pile of prey he'd collected, then grabbed it all and trotted back into their small camp.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 05:01:46 — Link

Name: Bramblekit

Personality: kind, mischevious, adventurous, lovely,

Looks: Image result for tortoiseshell kitten

Mate: None

Kits: None

Siblings: None

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 06:44:04 — Link

GoldenAsh looked up at the stars, "What should I do StarClan..." She asked, the moon glinting of her pelt.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 07:02:14 — Link

Shadowthorn saw Goldenash and trotted over to her."You ok?" He meowed .

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 07:06:01 — Link

GoldenAsh sighed, "Ever since OceanClan killed our leader and deputy and many others in the battle our clan has been in chaos. If our clan is to survive BlazeClan needs a new leader... But StarClan won't tell me..." The she sighed.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 07:36:09 — Link

Shadowthorn flicked his tail knowingly."It could be worse..."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 08:05:48 — Link

GoldenAsh sighed and shook her head, "I guess so..." She looked up at the stars again before padding into the medicine cat den.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 10:16:18 — Link

Shadowthorn slowly walked over to the Warrior den, then finding his piece of moss, kneaded it into a comfy position and fell asleep.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 15:45:23 — Link

GoldenAsh layed her head on her paws and fell asleep, hoping that StarClan would speak to her.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 02:32:05 — Link

Windkit

Kit

Female

No Apprentice 

Looks: 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tZeexBDve5AYVEhbOrCThJMQ0xvv9cw2opdeNp1V7Of-NtF_yE5pYzPgoZ02Rc2PSEaCA4Xh9riD87IBl3ia4MOmI-bGSLc532zFJv4etTt1gQcarNeImJM4kwN5cMCm6cqnNGA

Mate

None

Siblings: Will Bramblekit be my sister?

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla