Boards < Community < Roleplay < Warriors RP (P)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 | Next »

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 13:01:23 — Link

Smokefur looked around as she followed Angelstar from a distance, not wanting to alert the whole clan. 

Then she spotted Forestpaw, and she padded over. 

"You've recovered quicker than I would've thought. You ok? Or are you just putting it on?"

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-01 02:38:30 — Link

Blackheart looked back "Windpaw!" Hissed Blackheart "back to camp! This is no place for an apprentice!" Blackheart ran back and stood infrount of Windpaw "Camp now. I trust you but Owlstar is dangrous! To dangrous for an apprentic, once you are a warrior you will understand even for a warrior this is not safe...." Meowed Blackheart, as she pushed Windpaw a little "Come." Blackheart hissed.

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for funny cats

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-01 04:32:48 — Link

OwlStar looked at BlackHeart and hissed. Almost immediately the ScratchClan leader jumped on the FireClan deputy and bit his neck, slowly sinking his teeth in.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-01 04:37:43 — Link

Windpaw shrieked in fury, "Oh no you didn't!!" She screamed. She then pounced on top of Owlstar, slashing with her claws and fangs at the Scratchclan leader's face.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-01 04:55:16 — Link

OwlStar threw BlackHeart to the ground and turned to WindPaw. "Oh yes I did." He said, a hint of pleasure in his voice. He hit the apprentice with his claws and threw her into a tree. "The kit's life is depending on you foolish cats, you realize if I don't come back by sun-down I have given my clan strict orders to kill it." OwlStar smiled at the FireClan cats, the sky was lit up by barely visible red/pinkish hues, signalling that sun-down was approaching. "I'd say times running out for the small kit, but really it's running out for all of you." 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-02 05:13:23 — Link

Windpaw screamed, but she didn't attack. "If you, or any other cat, lays one paw on her, I will personally tear out all of your guts and stuff them up your noses!" She snarled at him, baring her teeth.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-02 05:40:22 — Link

OwlStar rolled his eyes dramatically, "I could care less about the threats. Can you at least find something interesting to do? Anyways I think I'll just sit here and wait until, oh, I don't know... moon-high?" He stared at WindPaw, giving an evil smile.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 04:28:19 — Link

Windpaw approached Owlstar, furious, "Those weren't threats, they were promises." She hissed.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 04:42:28 — Link

"Then you aren't verry good at keeping promices are you?" OwlStar said, looking completely unconcerned. He just rolled his eyes and sighed.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 05:13:50 — Link

Windpaw screamed in fury, but stayed back, eyeing Owlstar in hate. She looked over at Blackheart, "I am going to kill him one day, I don't care when it will be, but I will kill him." She looked back at Owlstar, "You hear that, I will kill you Owlstar."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 05:25:11 — Link

"Go ahead and try" OwlStar got up and stretched. Then he looked up, "Oh look. Sun-down. Id say im late but im not."

• BlackHart12
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-05 05:36:59 — Link

(Btw I am the only fireClan deputy there is no he deputy of fire clan so uh do you mean wattercaln or something) Blackheart trotted over to her nest and slept the night away.

The founder of Breeze clan dun, dun, dun,

not blackheart just me because im the most awsome and im also a cookie, and im also a face named fread, jk im to cool to be named fread. im not just the asomest i can also ride horses they are sooo cute. did you know that a pug has the most butiful face in the world why did they not make the world record for most butiful thing in the world, i dont know.i like blabring on

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

Image result for pusheen

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-05 05:42:09 — Link

(No... I meant BlackHeart XD)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-05 18:21:09 — Link

"You monster!" Windpaw screamed, her eyes filled with hatred. "If we let you go," she said in a quieter voice, "will you spare Smallkit?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-08 07:44:32 — Link

OwlStar snorted, "You can try." He flicked his tail impatiently, glaring at the cats.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla