Boards < Community < Roleplay < HARRY POTTER RP

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 26 27 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-12 12:47:28 — Link

Here is the link to the sign-up: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10183

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-13 05:17:26 — Link

Rory woke to two things, an insistent tap on the window, and a grey fur ball stuck to her face. She lifted Dopey of of her forehead and plonked him down on her pillow. She opened her big hazel eyes and squinted at the window.

Everything was too blurry, so she felt around for her glasses so she could find what was being so annoying. Rory blinked a few times to get used to her now clear surroundings, and saw a beautiful dark brown owl at the window, holding a big, yellowing envelope marked with green ink. She sighed in contentment as she opened the window.

"Why, hello. Already time for my third year of Hogwarts?"

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-13 05:18:04 — Link

Sorry if I did it wrong, I haven't done a role play before.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-13 09:25:10 — Link

(Don't worry, that's how u do it) Chase sat at the table, eating his breakfast when a barn owl swooped into the kitchen. It landed on his shoulder and nipped his ear, before holding out his leg for Chase to get the letter. He grinned as he read the back of the letter." Mom!?" He called, opening the letter." Yes?" She called back." I got my Hogwarts letter!" He said as his mom came down the stairs. Coal trotted down the stairs after her. 

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-13 12:55:23 — Link

(yay :D) Rory adjusted her glasses and turned the page. She had been reading for a couple of minutes since she'd gotten on the Hogwarts Express, occasionally shifting the ferret in her shoulder. The snacks lady had come by a few times, but Rory wasn't hungry. She didn't want a repeat of last year. Her marks hadn't been great, and her parents had been surprised. Rory shuddered. She mightve been a bit of a geek, but she could at least be a smart geek. 

She heard someone clear their throat at the opening of her carriage.

"I told you, I'm not hun- oh," Rory looked up, "I thought you were the Snack Lady."

• sisaa13
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-13 22:16:51 — Link

Aliya... Well, Aliya was asleep. By her third year, the initial thrill of the train ride was wearing off. Besides, she hadn't gotten much sleep at home recently, what with her new baby sister and all. She wondered if Holly was magical, but, as her mother often said, nobody knew at this point. Aliya's fox was asleep as well, curled up in the seat beside her. Winter's bright red fur matched her owner's hair perfectly.

The girl woke with a start at a voice from the seat in front of her. She blinked, rubbing her eyes. Wow, had she really fallen asleep on the Hogwarts Express? That was an all-time low. She sat up, looking over the seat at the chocolate-brown head of the girl in front of her. "Hello," she said, stifling a yawn.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-13 23:31:07 — Link

Chase stood in the doorway of one of the carrages." Erm..." He'd cleared his throat, about to ask if any of them had seen his Symurgh, Coal, when a girl who looked a year younger had thought he was the snack lady." Uh, have you guys seen a black Symurgh? He's just a pup and he ran out of my carrage." He said, ruffling his messy blonde hair.

• sisaa13
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-14 01:17:21 — Link

Aliya shook her head at the blonde-haired boy. She was surprised that she hadn't seen him before, after all, he had to have been at Hogwarts at least as long as she had. "I haven't, sorry," she said awkwardly, sitting back in her seat. Unfortunately, she managed to sit on her fox's tail. Winter barked angrily, scrambling to her paws. Aliya muttered something under her breath, stroking the vixen's head with one hand. "I'd be glad to help you look, though," she said, standing.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-14 02:54:05 — Link

Chase grinned." Thanks." He stepped out of the doorway so she could come." He's black, fully black. With ocean blue eyes." He looked down the hallway, hoping to see Coal, but there was no sign of him...

• sisaa13
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-14 03:46:14 — Link

When Aliya walked after him, Winter whimpered before jumping down from the seat to trot daintily after her. The collar around her neck gleamed blue and silver, with a perfect little name tag. Aliya followed the boy, looking around for the Symurgh he'd described. In the next carriage, she caught a glimpse of a black feathered tail disappearing through the door. "Oh, there!" she said.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-14 08:04:28 — Link

Chase looked to where the girl was pointing."Here?" He said, entering an empty carrage. He looked around, but couldn't see Coal. Then something landed on his shoulder, making him stumble and fall. He sat up to find Coal sitting in his lap.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-14 11:38:17 — Link

Rory looked at the boy on the floor, his blonde hair strewn all over his face. A strange eagle like animal pounced onto his stomach and he let out a loud, 'omph' the sat up. 

"Oh, there you are" he said with a smile. 

Rory pulled her legs closer to her and hugged her book. 

"Excuse me?"

The boy sitting on the floor looked at her and grinned. "Oh, hello. How long have you been there?"

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-14 12:18:35 — Link

A red head girl in hogwarts robes peered into the scene. She sniggered at the boy on the floor and glanced at Rory with ice blue eyes. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Hello, my name's Aliya. The is is..."

"Chase" the boy on the floor said.

"Alright, what's your name?"

Rory pushed her glasses up her nose. "Umm, R-Rory."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-14 12:58:54 — Link

(BTW you're not ment to rp as other characters, unless it is a teacher or someone completely different)" Hi Rory." He responded, picking up his Symurgh as he stood up. He pointed to her book." Book worm?" He grinned as he messed his blonde hair.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 09:43:35 — Link

(Oh my goodness!!!!!! SORRY!!!) 

Rory didn't really know what to do, sure, she was a bookworm, but she still hadn't decided If it was a good thing or a bad thing, so instead, she nodded.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 26 27 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla