Boards < General < Player Guides < Elaboration of the Premium Membership

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-08 20:55:39 — Link

Considering getting a premium membership, but not sure if you really should? Want to know exactly what it is and how useful it is? Here is a guide for you then, it will go over every feature of premium membership in detail and sometimes with visuals of what it looks like. Youll be able to see just how useful or not it will be for you, and what premium membership is really all about.

First let's start with an overview of the features.

• Ability to set Triggers.
  • Ability to  see maneuvers that are currently selected by your opponents at the Battlefield.
  • Inbreeding Warning when trying to breed pets that are close relatives.
  • Ability to search among all pets. Normal users can search only among pets in trades.
  • Access to full genealogy. Normal users only see a pet's mother and father. 
  • Ability to leave the island instantly from any point of the map.
  • Ability to send a group of pets to Arena with a single click.

Sounds pretty nice so far, but you're wondering if you really need those features? Let's start with the triggers, I personally love these things.

What is a trigger? A trigger is a way for you to be notified by email whenever a selected pet, breeding offer, or item goes into the auctions or trades. If you have your email hooked up to your phone you can know when that happens wherever you are and act quickly. The link to create and manage your triggers will be located under the "My Account" tab. When creating a trigger, it looks like the screenshot below. Triggers are pretty simple, and very useful.

Next is the ability to see the enemies manuvers when on the battlefield. This is useful for when wanting to attack accordinly, instead of charging in blindly. When going to look at a squad it appears like this:

This is what they have their pets tactics selected and saved as. When fighting them, their rolls may look different. Using this as an example, the dragons have four counterstrikes, but when in the actual fight they may roll just two counterstrikes.

A tool every breeder needs is an inbreeding warning. This will show as a seperate page when trying to breed pets who will create a degenerated offspring. You can then decide if you want to procede or not.

The ability to search all of the pets can be useful when looking for mates or just curious how many of a specific pet are out their. The link to the search will be under and to the right of the help tab, simply called "Search". Once on that page you can select pet specifics like you would at the auctions such as genetics, level, color, ect, then find every single pet that has those specifics. The search does not include pets in reserve, spsb, or pound.

You can also search your own pets, by either typing in your name in the all pets search or going to your stables to do a search already selected to your stables. When viewing your pets an option to "Search my Pets" can be found next to button for title and group management. This can be very useful to find the few pets with genetics youre looking for without searching every single tab and pet.

Access to full genealogy allows you to see the full genetics of a pet, down to their wild origins. When viewing a pet's pedigree youll have an option to view more of their lineage. This can be hundreds upon hundreds of pets, massive family trees all to make your one single pet. 

Being able to leave the island from anywhere is pretty self explainatory. You don't have to walk all the way back to the portal to leave, you can be anywhere on the island and be able to use the teleport to get back home. This makesisland exploration a little less insanity inducing, and faster.

Sending a group of pets to Arena all at once with one click. I remember putting each pet in the arena one by one, I click the pet, send to arena, click next pet, send to arena, rinse repeat rinse repeat. With premium membership you get an option on the top right of the group and they are all sent off at once. If they need to all come back out of the arena, the same button has dropdown option to cancel all the fights and bring them out.

Other thing that happens when you have a premium membership is that your name color changes when viewed in the forums. Instead of orange, it is purple.

To know how long your premium subscription has left you can to "My Account" and at the top will be displayed when it will run out.

When it does run out youll see a notification at the top of the page when you next visit. It will be on every page until you go to your notifications and clear it.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-10 19:13:27 — Link

What's weird about the triggers is it has an option for etelia, but etelia cannot be sold. I wonder if this means that etelia will be sold in the future, or maybe it's just an oversight.... *hmmm*

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-16 13:44:59 — Link

Technically, you can search for pets, only by name though, even without the Premium Membership. Example: you type in A, it'll search for every/almost every pet with the letter A included in the name, and list them by their number (the pet/##### in the pet's profile) [Trivia, the first pet seems to be a Puma named Cat.)

What the Premium does here is add filtering and specification (Those found in the pet trade and breeding menu)

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-23 03:51:19 — Link

Could you tell us please HOW to acquire the Premium Membership?

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

• StarlitWoven
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-23 06:14:42 — Link

New members get a premium membership automatically by joining, which lasts a month.

You can buy another month’s membership from the Premium Shop (under Trading tab) for 50 gold or trade for it using Item Trades (also under Trading) if there are any offers for one available.

You can buy gold with real-life money, or earn it by selling custom skins or placing in the top ten on the Weekly Charts (under Community tab) in any category.

Currently in trades:

Pets

• Level 50 Deviant Gryphon
    Deviant Dragon (DG2)
  • Almost perfect Lykos (GP3)
  • Almost perfect Cockatrice (GP3)

Items

• Vermillion (batches of 10, higher quantities negotiable)
  • Hibernating Egg
  • 100+ Clay Stone and Wood

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-25 18:22:43 — Link

Thank you. Another Newbie and I were trying to figure out if were available for real money purchase. Now we'll know. Thanks again.

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla