What?

2 votes / 25%
« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-11 17:32:03 — Link

RP has started!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-11 17:34:04 — Link

Stormwing stepped over the border,glancing longingly back at ThunderClan.She paused,letting the others catch up.

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-11 21:55:53 — Link

Thunderleap grabbed Brightkit by her scruff, and waited forJuniperleaf to follow.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 00:31:21 — Link

"Which way do you think we should go?Follow the woods,or Twolegplace?"Stormwing asked Juniperleaf."Probably the woods,"she continued,"I don't want to run into any monsters if we don't have to."

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 01:39:29 — Link

Juniperleaf dropped Cloudkit gently onto the forest floor."The woods, I don't want to run into any dogs or Twolegs with my kits." 

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 01:55:40 — Link

"I agree with Juniperleaf." Thunderleap purred."I don't want anything to happen to these kits."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 02:26:46 — Link

"The woods it is then."Stormwing headed into the thick oak forest,motioning with her tail for the other warriors to stay behind.She was checking out the area,when she scented squirrel.Stormwing stalked it,keeping paws light,then pounced.She took a moment to thank StarClan that it was newleaf,and padded back.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 02:54:19 — Link

Thunderleap placed Brightkit on the ground, and watched as Stormwing came back carrying a squirrel.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 06:10:16 — Link

BrightKit shook her fur, "Where are we going?"

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 06:17:24 — Link

Thunderleap licked Brightkit's head."We're gonna follow the woods and let Starclan guide us to a new territory."

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 17:40:17 — Link

"Here Juniperleaf.There's plenty of prey."Stormwing meowed,pushing the plump squirrel towards the queen.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 23:17:00 — Link

Juniperleaf dipped her head."Thank you." She meowed before tearing off a chunk.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-13 08:49:02 — Link

Thunderleap waited for all the cats to take their share before taking what was left. After he finished he asked."Should we get going?"

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-15 23:30:47 — Link

"Yes."Stormwing replied.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 02:01:23 — Link

"Why do we have to go! I wanna stay home!" BrightKit mewled pitifully as she collapsed to the ground dramatically, "Im gonna miss all my friends!"

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla