Boards < Community < Roleplay < Survivors-The Fight To Survive

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 23:33:12 — Link

(Link to sign-up)

Noble sat in the Alphas den, watching his small pack go about their daily business. He'd decided that they'd move territories, but he had to ask Beta if she'd be alright with it.

Jinx was out hunting, he'd been following a rabbit-scent and he'd found it's warren. He slowly lowered his muzzle into the entrance and barked. The rabbits sprang out the exit and ran  off, Jinx on their heels.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 00:11:31 — Link

As Rosette wandered, unsure of what to do with herself, she saw the Alpha sitting in his den, watching. She slowly made her way over and stopped right outside the den. "Hello, Noble," she said. "Anything important I should worry about today?" 'If there isn't, I'll go and visit with Faith for a while...' she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Faith was... uh... sleeping, I guess.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 00:19:57 — Link

Noble stood up."I think we need to move territories." He barked quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear.

Jinx had caught and killed four rabbits, he carried them back to camp. As he was dropping them on the prey-pile he heard Alpha say to Beta."I think we need to move territories." He froze.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 00:42:02 — Link

Rosette tilted her head slightly. "Move territories?" she said softly. "Why?"      'Well,' she thought, 'I guess Faith is just going to have to wait a while.... This is definitely more important than a nice conversation.'

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 00:47:15 — Link

"Well, Jinx smelt fox deep in our territory and then our prey starts getting scarce...." Noble still wasn't sure about his decision.

Jinx looked up at Alpha and Beta. They hadn't noticed him yet.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 01:27:17 — Link

Dawn was fast asleep in the hunters den. She'd been out hunting early in the morning and was super tired.

Iggy woke up full of energy. He started climbing on his mother."Wake up!!" He neaded Faith with his front paws, trying to wake her up."Mum?"

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 01:30:06 — Link

Jixnx saw Iggy jumping around and harrassing Faith, he flicked his ear in amusment. He got up and walked over to them."Hey Iggy? Want to go hunting?"

Noble watched the camp, not meeting Rosette's eyes.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 02:02:58 — Link

Truth stood on an out crop of rock, watching the territory's boundries. She heard a voice behind her, and she whirled aroung, teeth bared, thinking it was a fox.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 02:05:53 — Link

Jinx trotted out of a bushy outcrop with Iggy following him, and came face-to-face with Truth, who was bareing her teeth."Oh, hey Truth!"

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 03:48:35 — Link

Truth sighed with relief. 

"Oh, sorry, I was a bit on edge. Any news on the fox situation?"

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 03:49:56 — Link

Jinx hesitated, then shook his head."No,I was taking Iggy here for a hunt...."

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 07:37:31 — Link

Truth nodded. "Ok, just wondering if i had to watch out for something unusual."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 08:50:43 — Link

Jinx nodded and bounded off, Iggy following. He started telling Iggy what to smell for when something small jumped onto his back and dug it's fangs deep into his scruff.

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 16:23:16 — Link

Rosette nodded, thinking for a moment. Then she shrugged. "Well, it's your decision, I suppose. But you will have my support either way, don't forget." She, too, looked out at the camp, chuckling a little at the sight of Iggy and his sleeping mother.

Faith awoke to her pup climbing on top of her. "Hello, Iggy," she said, still a little groggy. Seeing Jinx, she said, "Thanks," and waited for them both to leave before rolling over and closing her eyes, somewhat sad that she would now have to get up.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 23:57:34 — Link

Iggy howled in pain as something snapped at his heels."Jinx help me!!!"

Dawn rolled over and stood up, yawning. She stretched, looking around camp.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla