Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Three Clans (Open for a few)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 22:41:25 — Link

A elder sat in his nest, a group if young kits surrounding him "Tell us the story of Whip." One begged and his request was echoed by the others around him. The elder purred "Okay but then it's straight off to you nests." He mewed and all the kits nodded their heads. He settled down more comfortably in his nest then began. "It was many moons ago, so long that I barely even remember. There were three clan: Sparrowclan, Jayclan, and Hawkclan. They were lead by three great leaders: Dawnstar, Shadowstar, and Silverstar. They were wise and just leaders and were loved by all. When they ruled it was a time of peace and everything was wonderful. The all the leaders and deputies were murdered in their sleep. The clans went into disarray unsure who had killed their beloved leaders and who should replace them. Whip came in during this time of confusion and placed one of his own followers as leaders and deputies. The clans welcomed him and now have fallen to war. The new leaders raised the cats to fight for themselves and most have forgotten the warrior code. But, before they disappeared, the Medicine cats all received a prophecy. Nine will join together and tame the fire, on a journey they must go to bring back the fallen. No one knows what this meant and Starclan still hasn't spoken for many years..." The old tom stopped as a she-cat poked her head into the den. "Come on kits. It's past your bedtime. Lets leave Stormfall to sleep now." She mewed. The kits groaned and stood then said goodbye to the elder and padded off.

(Please read above. It explains every thing much better that I can here. Basically this rouge named Whip came and killed the leaders and deputies then took controls of the clans when they were in disarray. Nine cats, three from each clan, will receive messages from Starclan and go on this journey to bring back 'the fallen'. We can build off of that.)

Forms:

Name:

Looks:

Clan:

Other:

Mine:

Name:Dawnfeather

Looks:

[IMG]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2601/4027273957_783fe76ff7_z.jpg[/IMG]

Clan:Sparrowclan

Other:None at the moment

Name: Whip

Looks: [IMG]http://warriorclansonline.weebly.com/uploads/4/7/2/3/4723424/613564378.jpg?407[/IMG]

Rank: Supereme ruler. All the clan leaders follow his orders when he is around and are chosen by him

Clan: Whichever he wants at the time

Other: Nope

The rules are simple: no perfect characters, no killing others without their permission, no being leaders or deputies(They are rouges), and please be active.

Sparrowclan: (Two can be from Sparrowclan)

Leader: Seam

Deputy: Moose

Warriors:

Dawnfeather

Apprentices: 

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Prophecy cats(this isn't a actual rank. It is just the cats that were chosen as part if the prophacy): Dawnfeather, 

Hawkclan: (One can be from Hawkclan)

Leader: Flame

Deputy: Patter

Warriors:

Tearsoul

Echosoul

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Prophecy cats: Tearsoul, Echosoul

Jayclan: (No more can be from Jayclan)

Leader: Vixen

Deputy: Jeer

Warriors:

Raindrop

Ashpelt

Iceheart

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Prophecy cats: Raindrop, Ashpelt, Iceheart

If you spin in circles really, really fast Do you know what happens? You fall invest and land on something. Trust me. The results are the same even after a thousand tries@.@

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 23:30:47 — Link

Name:Raindrop.

Looks:    file:///C:/Users/Teddie/Pictures/Capture%202.PNG

Clan:I would like to be from Jayclan if thats ok.

Other:I love to read the warriors series please accept my application to join this rp.

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 03:48:11 — Link

(Accepted)

If you spin in circles really, really fast Do you know what happens? You fall invest and land on something. Trust me. The results are the same even after a thousand tries@.@

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 04:14:57 — Link

(Thanks :)

• Flameear
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 19:11:22 — Link

Forms:

Name: Tearsoul

Looks: dark goals with black paws ango darker gole stripes has black tear marks going from corner edges of her dark green eyes. Long pelt

Clan: hawkclan

Other: if this was a diffrent time she would have been a medicine cat. 

(can you have more then one carri?)

• stephofd
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 21:18:24 — Link

Name: Ashpelt

Looks: Solid dark gray.  Lithe and agile, but on the small side.  Short fur.

Clan: Jayclan

Other: He is very curious and doesn't like to leave a mystery uninvestigated.

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 06:16:20 — Link

@Stephoft- Accepted.

@Flamear- Accepted. You may have two cats.

• Vitality
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 15:12:51 — Link

Name: Iceheart

Looks: dark gray she cat with small white brindles on her fur. she has sharp green eyes and sleek, glossy fur.

Clan: JayClan

Other: I have read all the Warriors books, short stories, and manga. even on the wikia! 

Well, I heard about this site a while ago, and I joined. THe tutorial was... interesting. But I really like it and I've created an RP of my own. I bred some animals and made some friends!

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 16:05:54 — Link

(Accepted)

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 23:30:52 — Link

Name: Echosoul

Looks: Long silver tabby fur, with many scars covering her flank and shoulders. Peircing blue eyes.

Clan: Hawkclan

Other: None

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 17:28:55 — Link

(Accepted)

• samberry
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-04 02:23:51 — Link

Name: Roseclaw

Looks: is a light ginger with blue eyes

Clan: Sparrow

Other: has two kits

Name: Lilykit

Looks: is a white cat with blue yes

Other: mother is Roseclaw doesn't know father

Name: Badgerkit

Looks: is black with an odd white stripe down his back

Other: same as Lilykit

Wondering what my avatar says it says: The evil Overlord of Darkness is behind me Isn't he?

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-04 08:20:52 — Link

Name: Silvernight

Looks: Silver coloured with black markings with glowing green eyes (Shes Beautiful)

Clan: Hawkclan?

Other: can i have a love thing with wisp?

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• Moonkitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-15 15:45:20 — Link

Name:BlueMoon

Look:Black Body with White markings and blue eyes

Clan:whatever ones avalible

Other:looking for mate

• Moonkitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-15 15:54:01 — Link

pic- http://khongthe.com/wallpapers/animals/black-cat-with-blue-eyes-74691.jpg

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »