Boards < Community < Roleplay < Age of Dragon Riders (Open)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• R2-D2
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-29 17:08:41 — Link

Hey fellow role players! If your looking for something that's fun, and you don't have to be constantly active, this is that type of role play.

First one (on this game that is)...So feel free to message me with a question/comment/concern about the RPG.

Dragons. Machines of power and destruction.

Humans. Clever and determined. 

But most importantly, they are enemies. At one point in time they were friends, but that time is long gone, or is it? 

In a medieval world, humans are full of curiosity, as well as dragons.  One interaction could change their lives. Dragon and rider.

But their are evil magicians and dragons who would oppose this union, as well as the astrey Human and Dragon races.

Could you change their mind? What path would you choose? Dragon? Rider? Would you fight for freedom? Or would you sit back and watch as the world around you goes to war.

Name:

Human/Dragon:

Appearance:

Fun Fact:

You can have more than one character, but no more than 3. Light romance is allowed, follow RPG rules for that. We will discuss the game before we start! Thank you sooooo much!

Rayna Dyris 

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-31 01:51:08 — Link

Name: Opal

Adventurous girl who lives in the forest (orphan) and treats wounded dragons. Also has a pet she dragon named Zaria.               

cubetra

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-31 01:54:49 — Link

Apearance: Straight orange collarbone leng hair, orange freckles, tan skin, blue eyes, Dress of leaves

Fun Fact: It's as if the villagers forgot about her when she went back to visit them.

cubetra

• R2-D2
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-02 05:45:42 — Link

Name: Tara

Human!

Appearance: Long messy black hair. Olive skinned. Has a warm smile. Is shorter than the average human.

Fun Fact: Is a gypsy in a traveling circus, but hates it.

Name: Talon

Human!

Appearance: Tall, tan, brown hair. Has a lopsided smile, when he DOES smile

Fun Fact: Was sold to a fur trader when he was young, and has been a slave ever since...but not for much longer

Rayna Dyris 

• R2-D2
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-02 05:48:01 — Link

I think I'll add my dragon(s) later. Thanks for joining! I'm not on 24/7, but am on a lot. Since your the first person so far, do you wanna start and we can add people as we join, or wait for a few more people? Again, thanks for joining!

Rayna Dyris 

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-03 21:01:49 — Link

Sure :)

Tell me when u would like to start :)

cubetra

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-05 00:25:19 — Link

Are u available to start right now?

cubetra

• R2-D2
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-05 16:19:56 — Link

Yes! 

---START---

Tara's chest heaved as she ran. The forest around her was a blu. She did it. She finally ran away from the circus. The ringleader was harsh, and gave no one any rest. But now, she was free to do as she liked. 

When she had put a good distance between her and the sleeping caravan, she stopped. Exhausted, she fell to the ground. It began to rain, and the night thickened. Tara shivered and curled up next to a tree. She had no idea where she was or what she was going to do. And in that way, she fell asleep.

---

Talon grunted as he pushed another boulder

"Work boy! The road won't clear its self!" His master said sitting comfortably on his wagon.

Talon rolled his eyes, then saw something strange in the sky. A large bird was circling above them.

And it was coming closer.

"Why'd you stop boy!" His master spat. "We have to get to the capital before night fall."

Talon pointed at the sky. His master looked, and all the color drained from his face. "Dragon." He muttered.

Dragon! It couldn't be. 

"Good luck boy." His master said as he turned the cart around and galloped away.

"Master!" Talon called after him.

There was a horrifying roar above him. The dragon had spotted the fleeing cart and took chase. Talon watched in horror as it overturned the cart and devoured the horse and his master.

Without waiting to see what happened next, Talon ran.

Rayna Dyris 

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-06 15:19:26 — Link

Opal heard a roar ripple through the forest. She jumped with joy. Zaria her pet dragon had brought back dinner! Just as Zaria landed Opal heard a scream. Opal screamed back. She knew nobody lived in the woods besides her. But this was her chance. To gain new friends. She quickly motioned for Zaria to sit and then hurried through the forest. She heard weeping. She moved closer. "Are u alright?" The girl screamed. Are u a ghost? "NO?! My name is Opal would u like any help?" Opal reached out her hand. The girl hesitated. 

cubetra

• R2-D2
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-07 08:28:06 — Link

Tara looked at the beast next to the girl. It had a lithe body, and was taller than her.

She gulped and took the girl's hand. "Thank you." She chocked ou, then motioned to the...dragon. "Will it eat me?" 

The girl, Opal, laughed. "No. She's completely nice."

Sonya nodded, still eyeing the dragon. It was beautifu, powerful...and could she dare say...majestic. She stood and looked around her. "Where am I?"

Rayna Dyris 

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-07 18:34:38 — Link

"Ur in some forest," answered Opal. Then they heard footsteps and heavy breathing. "My luck seems to be getting better," Opal announced. A boy came jogging in. He let out a scream. "U know what ur dealing with right? Thats a dragon, stop messing around with it or it'll take ur life." "It's all right she's trained and tamed. In fact she hasn't used her dragon breath since I met her."

cubetra

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-08 22:46:30 — Link

Name: Lucinda

Human/Dragon: Human

Appearance: A tall, dark woman with jet black hair. Her eyes are a deep brown and can look almost black in the right lighting.

Fun Fact: Her personality matches her apperance, but she often likes to dye parts of her hair bright pink and yellow.

Name: Graclyn

Human/Dragon: Human

Appearance: A young girl with blonde hair and bright green eyes. She always has a smile on her face, even if it isn't genuine.

Fun Fact: Lucinda is her older sister, even though they are complete opposites.

Name: Rabadash

Human/Dragon: Dragon

Appearance: He is dark blue with silver streaks running down his back and along his tail.

Fun Fact: Graclyn is his rider.

Is this okay?

• R2-D2
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-10 23:19:34 — Link

Yes!

---

Talon gulped. The girl who addresses him looked wild, too wild. And the dragon next to her...he didn't know what to think.

"Why are you in the forest?" Another girl asked. She looked like a foreigner, but had a strange calmness about her.

Talon looked behind him. "I--" He decided to not tell them what he was. "I was with my father when that thing, dragon, attacked us."

The wild girl was unimpressed. The foreigner looked worried. "Are you hurt."

Talon shook his head. "Just, just startled." 

"I'm Tara." The girl extended her hand.

He shook her hand. "Talon."

"And I'm Opal, charmed, now can we get a move on?"

Rayna Dyris 

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-16 21:47:07 — Link

Graclyn ran as fast as she could, fear pushing her on farther then she would have thought possible. She soon came to a cliff wall, looming up high in front of her. The girl turned, looking for any way of escape. Suddenly, a huge shadow landed in  front of her. Graclyn smiled and let out a small sigh before climing onto the back of the huge dragon that had just landed in front of her. "Dang it, you found me again!" she said. "How do you do it?"

Rabadash glanced up at his rider, a small smile appearing on his face. "I have good eyesight, young one." He looked up to the sky and lifted his wings. With both sisters on his back, he took off. But the dragon quickly noticed something strange - a small group of people and another dragon. "Hold on!" he growled to the girls.

Lucinda and Graclyn grabbed the spikes onhis back, and as soon as the dragon landed Lucinda jumped off. She glared at the group in front of her and said, "Who are you people? And who's dragon is that?" Still glaring, she looked each of them in the eyes before turning her burning gaze to the other dragon. She folded her arms and waited for a reply.

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-16 22:09:56 — Link

"Don't fear! I'm Opal and this is my dragon Zaria. She is tamed. Does ur dragon need any medical treatment? Looks like my luck became better!" Opal explained clueless to the fact that the strangers weren't looking to chat. Zaria fumed to try to warn Opal. Opal thought she was just fuming in defense so she patted Zaria's nostrils. "Those people won't hurt us. They're here to keep us company!" Opal's grin stretched from her left eye to her right. She had no idea that the strangers weren't looking for a nice person to stay with.

cubetra

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla