Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < New here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Soul_Reaper
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-05 06:46:59 — Link

Hello! I came to BeastKeeper after hearing about it from someone on Flight Rising, and I think I've found a hidden gem.

I might as well introduce myself in my description or something, if such a feature exists.

So, what's a good starting point, or how do I get "better" at this game?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-05 16:08:43 — Link

Well, when you're first starting out, it's good to focus on quests, in order to get silver, and pets in general are the best place to start. There are certain pets you'll always use on a quest, like a pure black puma, a striped black dragon, or a tan forest throdama. You can usually adopt these beasts or buy them cheaply from the pet trades market. Try also to get pets you can use to explore with, so higher-level pets (to give you bigger islands) will be useful.

While you're doing this, it's good to look at buildings as well. Stable expansions are useful, but so is an Embassy (gives you extra 2 quests per day) and Warehouse expansions (to increase inventory storage).

As you grow, look at the genetics of the pets you're buying, adopting or breeding. Some genes are good for one-on-one battles, like on the arena and against monsters in explore; some genes are important for mass battle on the battlefield. Pets with certain genes are also required for the quests that pay the most silver, like dragons with fearsome look, rocs with ability to call lightning.

And last of all look at the tactics of your pets. Pets with good genes also have good tactics, allowing you to win battles. So work towards buying or breeding strong pets!

Hope this helps :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Tigerwolf
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-13 01:11:31 — Link

I'm new here aswell o.o

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla