Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Anyone?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-30 02:19:50 — Link

All who are still in this game, please reply. I feel so lonely, cause the community is no longer very active and there are not many players left. 

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 02:13:01 — Link

Hello hello I'look be your friend do you know how to friend request by any chance

- Safir

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 02:14:33 — Link

Are you by any chance a furry?

- Safir

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 02:15:14 — Link

Deleted

- Safir

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 03:45:54 — Link

A furry? What do you mean?

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 19:52:28 — Link

Some people like to pretend they're animals? It's called a fursonality, I think?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 20:57:10 — Link

Really? Hm......I like to imagine I'm an animal sometimes. Does that count?

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-05 00:12:16 — Link

a furry is a person who likes human like animals like cartoon animals. like the fox robin hood

- Safir

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-05 01:06:42 — Link

Sure, then?

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-05 05:29:36 — Link

By the way I love your signature it's so true in many ways

- Safir

• Soul_Reaper
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-05 17:43:28 — Link

Yo! I joined this community yesterday, expecting a community a little more... active, to say the least. I'll be open if you feel lonely and need to talk to someone.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-06 01:14:37 — Link

Safirfurry: Haha,  I agree! ;)

Soul Reaper: Thank you. I appreciate that.

• Soul_Reaper
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-06 07:28:35 — Link

No problem. This site is already so deserted; finding a player to talk with is relieving.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-06 17:59:17 — Link

I so agree!

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-09 22:38:32 — Link

hi

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla