Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Warrior Cat Name Rater

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-13 02:44:47 — Link

Credit goes to SuperHappy. Like, full, complete, everything credit. 

(Tribe cats, apprentices, and kits are included.) Got any good ideas for a warrior cat name? I'll rate them! Just post the name with a full description, and I'll rate it 1-10, halves included. 1 is the worst and 10 is the best. For example,

Breezefeather: A pale gray with pink undertones she-cat with amber eyes. She is gentle and motherly.

Then my response would be,

Breezefeather: Nice name. However, I don't think a cat can be pink. 5 for the name, 2 for the description.

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• SunshineSavannah
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-13 03:16:14 — Link

Honeyblossom- light ginger tabby she-cat with dark ginger stripes and warm Amber eyes

Current Sales:

Rainbow Jar

https://beastkeeper.com/lot/3/493790/

GP1 Female Unicorn

https://beastkeeper.com/lot/1/493792/

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-13 03:47:57 — Link

Honeyblossom: I love this! I makes me think of a flower that tastes and smells really sweet....... But, I imagine her as a light golden tabby.  I don't know why. It's good overall. 7 for the name, 5 for the description. 

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• SunshineSavannah
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-13 19:40:14 — Link

Gingersplash- white she- cat with dark ginger patches and light Amber eyes

Current Sales:

Rainbow Jar

https://beastkeeper.com/lot/3/493790/

GP1 Female Unicorn

https://beastkeeper.com/lot/1/493792/

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-13 21:06:58 — Link

Gingersplash: Her name matches her appearance, which I like very much! Maybe add a personality.....? But anyway 7 for the name and 7 for the appearance! (8s are rare)

• GravityFallsGal
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-12 23:50:22 — Link

StormFur: A storm cloud grey she cat with Bright yellow eyes. She loves to Run, and loves the rain.

ShadowTiger:http://www.torn.com/1989990

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-13 00:33:32 — Link

Stormfur: Kinda common, but it's all good. Also, interesting capitilization. :) Anyway, 6 for the name, and 3 for the description. I'm sorry, but that just seems so predictable. I mean, a cat named Storm who loves rain. :/ Anyway, maybe have them be scared of storms or something? Cause that'll be ironic and really funny. Also, if it were a story, quite interesting.

• Lava
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-24 20:30:59 — Link

Violetstripe-young shecat has fur the color of midnight, dark brown almost black eyes, long tail witha small white tip at the end.

Personality-A dark cat, she would fight for the dark forest if she wanted to.

Boltfoot-skinny tabby tom that has yellow fur with light ornge stripes, green eyes

Personality- Very active, he loves hunting and usually catches birds, very proud tom.

Heronflight- graceful young shecat with yellow eyes, she has dark gray fur

Personality-shy, but jumps in when she knows she needs to, she is a great fighter and always stands with her clan

Crispear- tom with light brown fur with a tint of red, yellow eyes, and a deformed ear, an older cat, close to being and elder.

Personality-always put his clan before himself, he helps as much as he can

Quartzclaw- white shecat with light gray spots and one green eye and one blue eye, short and shiny fur

Duskpelt- roanish colored tom with one white paw, brown eyes and long shaggy fur

Rainflower- small sleek gray shecat with light green eyes and white whiskers, she has light gray underfur and dark gray spots.

Miststorm- gray tabby shecat with white blotches covering up most of the gray tabby, blue eyes and white whiskers

Hello! Name's Lava. I'm always down for some chat, I get bored pretty often nowadays. Recently I've been working for some new genes in unicorns and throdama's, so I'm always up for new pets.

I'm always looking for Vermillion and Expand Stable Scrolls

Throughout the dreams and nightmares of my life, I survive through my own thoughts and reality. What I have is my own, and will only ever truly be my own.

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

• Lava
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-24 20:42:49 — Link

Purepool__ Siamese shecat with silky fur, she is blind and has a tear in her left ear, she is small and will always be

Falconwing__ Light ginger colored tom with green eyes and dark orange stripes, tabby cat, he has a white tip on his tail.

Moonwhisper__ White tabby shecat with light gray stripes and sapphire blue eyes, sleek, soft fur and she is like a ghost in the moonlight. For those who don't think this type of cat can exist she is a white bengal

Beechpool- light yellow shecat with blue eyes and white underfur.

Clearpool-slender white tom with blue eyes, and faded black paws (siamese) he is longer than most cats and sleeker, he is very kind and quiet, he knows about the medicies as good as any medicine cat though he is a warrior.

Hazelfang-light brown , sleek furred shecat with green eyes and a white muzzle

Flarestripe-bright orange tabby shecat, she has black tips on her ears and intense yellow eyes.

Oreclaw- Reddish tom with dark brown eyes and and white spots, he is boastful and an idiot at almost all times.

Hello! Name's Lava. I'm always down for some chat, I get bored pretty often nowadays. Recently I've been working for some new genes in unicorns and throdama's, so I'm always up for new pets.

Throughout the dreams and nightmares of my life, I survive through my own thoughts and reality. What I have is my own, and will only ever truly be my own.

• Lava
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-24 21:09:20 — Link

Ravenclaw-Pitch black shecat, with yellow eyes, slender body with short, sleek fur.

Minkpelt-Small, slender light brown tom with blue eyes and a white muzzle.

Shimmerclaw-White shecat with black speckles on her back, one blue eye and one green eye, sleek fur.

Cloverpool-very light brown colored shecat, green eyes both front paws are white.

Ryefoot-Black tom with brown underfur, yellow eyes, shaggy fur.

Litchentail-gray tom with black spot around her right eye, chocolate brown eyes.

Irisstorm-dark gray shecat with black stripe on her back, blue eyes, and sleek pel

Flickerfoot- yellowish orange tabby tom with green eyes, large and has a scar on his nose, bright pink coral colored nose with one white paw, he has white whiskers and one black whisker- P.S. I have a cat that looks exactly like this.

Sparkleaf- Black shecat with light orange underfur and yellow eyes, she has longer fur and a black nose. She has tufts on the end of her ears and has white whiskers.

Blazeclaw- Rusty colored tom with brown eyes and white tip on his tail, black whiskers, and a dark pink nose, sleek fur and overgrown black claws.

Snowwhisper- Pure white shecat with a rare achromia mutation, pinkish eyes, pink nose, and pads. She has white whiskers, claws, and light sliky fur.

Slatespot- Dappled gray tom with grayish blue eyes, and light gray underfur, he has a marbled nose (which is a nose that's pink and black), white whiskers, and a white blaze that goes down his muzzle, under his belly, and to the middle of his short tail

Wrenfoot-old gray tom with white paws, and green eyes. He is wise, and an elder. 

Thrushwing- younger dappled brown she cat with dark brown eyes, always excited and she has grayish brown underfur.

Bitterclaw- yellowish tabby she cat with yellow brown eyes, black tips on her ears and tail, with white underufr .She is quiet and dark

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-26 03:51:36 — Link

My goodness Lava, you're making me work hard!

Violetstripe: I don't think the cats know what a violet is. However, it could work if she was a former kittypet or loner. 6 for the name, 4 for the description. It's really unusual for a cat to have brown, almost black eyes.

Boltfoot: This name is conflicting. The name itself is pretty good, but the meaning behind it......are you suggesting bolt as in nuts and bolts and hammers and whatnot, or bolt as in flee or rush somewhere? Cause both of them don't make that much sense. Cats wouldn't know what bolt is, and a mother naming her kit Boltkit......it's like naming your kit Scaredkit. The name doesn't match his prideful personality either. 3 for the name, 4 for the personality.

Heronflight: I love this name! It would be a great Riverclan name too!  7 name, 7 personality. 

Crispear: Okay, this one's a bit weird. I mean, what mother would name their kit Crispkit? If they were renamed, they would be Tornear or Shredear or something like that. 2, 4

Quartzclaw: A few problems with this one. 1) Cats don't know what quartz is. The Moonstone is a quartz, but they don't call it a quartz or anything. They just say it looks like raindrops and all that. 2) Claw is usually a prefix for toms. Not being sexist or anything, but it sounds a bit masculine, don't cha think? 3, 5

Duskpelt: This is good. But the personality thing....well....as I said before, cats usually don't have brown eyes. Dark amber maybe, but not brown. 4, 3

Rainflower: This name already exists. It's Crookedstar's mother. And what do you mean by underfur? Like underbelly, or the fur that's under the main guard hairs? If so, what's her main fur color? Can't rate, already exists

Miststorm: Beautiful name. I love it. 6, 5

Purepool: This is conflicting. It wouldn't be...right... to name your kit Purekit because that means (s)he is better or more innocent than all the other cats. 1 ( :/ ), 5 

• angelstar12
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-03 03:18:10 — Link

Angelfur(star): a tuxeto cat with bright blue eyes, and a black star on her back, very friendly, loves to hunt.

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-07 23:29:51 — Link

name is pretty good, but i dont thnk it matches wit the description. and cats can have stars on there back

Mistyeyes: Light gray tabby she cat with pale blind eyes

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Seawing4evs
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-14 06:35:51 — Link

Name fits the description and yes cronihorse I have found you.

Icicle white she cat with blue flecks like snow flacks all through her fur pale blue eyes. Loves to play and hunt but can hold a grudge for life.

The seawings anthom.

Seawings oh seawings with scales green and blue.

Seawings oh seawings with scales pink and purple.

Seawings oh seawings with talons webed and sharp.

Seawings oh seawings with tails strong and large.

We live in seas or deepest blue.

Isolated from the contanent.

Delagated to protecting our queen.

But we're never really that content.

We are a proud old tribe of whale munchers.

But we really love our lunches.

A break with cake.

Or a salmon pie or two.

Seawings oh seawings I worship you.

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-18 01:19:20 — Link

meh

its pretty good, but normally warrior cats names have two words like

stonefur

rosepaw

ect

Sweetclaw

sweet she cats witha temper

white with blue eyes

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla