Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Trading/Auction glitch

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• FeatherFall
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-19 21:24:14 — Link

Weird glitch that has been going on - whenever I click on a pet in pet trades, it will say I'm not logged in, which will take me to a different page. This happens every time, making it impossible to bid on breeding trades and pet auctions. It also occurs when I try to click in on an item (to get a description - im new) on item trades/auctions. Please fix this as soon as you get the chance

Since I lack anything fancy to put down here as my signature, I'm just gonna throw some quotes at ya. Also if you see a quote down here that I don't know the creator of, feel free to msg me and tell me who it's from. That'd be greatly appreciated.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your ATTITUDE about the problem." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it" -Anonymous

"My friend thinks he's smart, he said that onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face" -Unknown

"When I die, I want my last words to be "I left a million dollars under the.." -Some genius somewhere over the rainbow

"You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?" -Anonymous

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order." -Unknown 

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back as the world wonders how you did it." - Mactoons.com 

"Success is always less funny than failure." -Jon Ronson

" There is no 'we' in food." -DumpaDay.com

"When I say 'I cleaned my room', I usually mean I made a path from my door to my bed." -Unknown

"The word 'studying' was probably originally made up of the two words 'students dying'." -Anonymous

"When I see lover's names carved into a tree I don't think it's cute.. I just think it's stange how many people take knives on a date." -Unknown

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-02-20 01:13:05 — Link

Could you please try a different browser and tell if the problem persists?

• FeatherFall
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-04 22:53:15 — Link

Nope, I think by some odds it was fixed :3 I am still using the same browser, I didn't realise then that you could click the image of the item/pet to get the same information. Thank you for noticing my case :)

Since I lack anything fancy to put down here as my signature, I'm just gonna throw some quotes at ya. Also if you see a quote down here that I don't know the creator of, feel free to msg me and tell me who it's from. That'd be greatly appreciated.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your ATTITUDE about the problem." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it" -Anonymous

"My friend thinks he's smart, he said that onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face" -Unknown

"When I die, I want my last words to be "I left a million dollars under the.." -Some genius somewhere over the rainbow

"You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?" -Anonymous

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order." -Unknown 

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back as the world wonders how you did it." - Mactoons.com 

"Success is always less funny than failure." -Jon Ronson

" There is no 'we' in food." -DumpaDay.com

"When I say 'I cleaned my room', I usually mean I made a path from my door to my bed." -Unknown

"The word 'studying' was probably originally made up of the two words 'students dying'." -Anonymous

"When I see lover's names carved into a tree I don't think it's cute.. I just think it's stange how many people take knives on a date." -Unknown

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-03-05 01:59:36 — Link

Glad that it has resolved! Maybe this happen because of a corrupted cookie stored in the browser, and by this moment it has expired itself.

• dragondazed
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-06 03:01:38 — Link

I have another Trading problem. When I try to trade my 3 Energy Drinks for 10 Vermillion, it says I have not got enough energy drinks to make the trade. When I look in my inventory, it says I've got 4 Energy Drinks. Please help.

(The Energy Drinks are from the tutorial. Is this the problem?)

Lily

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-06 05:02:48 — Link

The energy drinks from the tutorial are account-bound and can't be sold or traded away.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla