Boards < General < News & Announcements < Craft & Construction Balance Update

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:30:53 — Link

Dear players,

We draw your attention to the recipe requirements updates. Some of the recipes require more resources now in order to balance the excess of these resources found on the islands.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:34:06 — Link

Geez! Now I need more stuff! xD

Fine, let's go exploring again then.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:45:21 — Link

Sounds like fun :) I haven't checked the new recipes yet, but I look forward to seeing them! The only thing is, it's already a little hard to come by wood and stone as is

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Pella
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:58:19 — Link

"We pay your attention to the recipe requirements updates." can be written more along the lines of "We draw your attention to the recipe requirements updates." You can also use attract.Pay does not work out as well since it is more along the lines of compensate, give, disburse. Plus when you say the sentence aloud it does not sound right. 

Otherwise, thank you for letting us know!

:)

• TigerKymmie
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 19:39:18 — Link

/dies

a;sldjkfga I don't understand how there's too much wood/stone on the islands. I was struggling to find 1 wood per every 5-10 islands when the Inn only needed 100 wood, now I have to find 200? 

{E: of course, as soon as I posted this I began finding 4-5 wood every island...-shot-}

You can call me Ky<3

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 20:08:39 — Link

The inn always needed 200 wood.  The only thing changed about the inn was adding 200 clay.  I know because I was saving to build it, and I have just reached enough last night but now I need clay. xD

• Voron_eril
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 20:28:05 — Link

This update does not intend to make the game harder, it's needed to give some value to the resources.
Clay and Adamatine were not used anywhere. Now they have some value because they are needed to construct buildings and craft items. Besides this, there were too many jewels gathered while exploring the islands. Recipes had only 5-10 jewels needed while some of the players after several days of playing already have about 40-50 jewels which is enough or all buildings/items.
We're testing game balance now. If it will be too hard to construct the buildings, we will reduce the cost of the construction.

P.S. The amount of required wood and stone didn't change. On the contrary, we increased the amount of wood and stone on the islands a bit.

• TigerKymmie
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 20:46:02 — Link

Then I must have been trying to build something else, I swear it said 100 wood before... I'm a derp, don't mind me<3 Though I do wonder what I was trying to build! x) Sorry for the mix-up. c:

You can call me Ky<3

• Teenyluvkins
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 22:22:41 — Link

I never have enough of anything and I'm always low on cash xDDD

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 23:33:41 — Link

Ouch and here I was just getting a pet to be able to build anything. -.-

Now I have a pet and need tens and hundreds more of items. x_x Please don't make any adjustments in the next week to give players a moment to catch up.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Voron_eril
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-01 00:43:20 — Link

Guys, the construction didn't become harder. It only requires now those resources which were not required anywhere before this. If you will construct all the buildings in one month, then exploring will transform to a dull process of Vermilion harvesting.

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 03:42:21 — Link

If you will construct all the buildings in one month, then exploring will transform to a dull process of Vermilion harvesting.

______

That's what I use explore for right now anyways. I use explore to level my pets, and truthfully don't want to build any buildings because of how many resources they take up.

• Silv
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 06:02:56 — Link

*sigh* Now it'll take even longer to get something up... Ah well, it's not like I have anything more important to do. Now if only the energy regened faster...

• raineye25
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 15:11:30 — Link

I think my sundial went from 5 of each material to 50.... Sigh ^^"

• Thorai
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:59:41 — Link

So additional to not having enough money to buy anything, i'm not anywhere close to having the needed materials, too. *sigh* Its really hard when one just started, no matter how balanced it might be - i just wish the egerny regenerated faster :/

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla