Boards < General < General Chat < Boss Statues

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 14:39:31 — Link

I am so proud of my fav girl S. xDD She managed to land 2 blows on a lv. 7 Guardian without being touched... But the guardian 1 hit KOed her after that. xDD

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 03:50:06 — Link

I managed a few rounds with one of my pumas, my female, I believe. I believe she lasted a whole five rounds. The first couple, they kept missing each other. The next two, she dodged its attacks and landed a couple ridiculously small blows. The next, she was down for the count.

Everytime I find one of those statues, I clear the island and make the attempt, even though I know I'll lose. Can't help it XD

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 04:21:38 — Link

My Inara has beaten several of them since hitting level 50. I have everything on Auto.

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:05:21 — Link

I just auto everything. O_o

The attacks go by too fast for my half paying attention self to counter properly.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:37:07 — Link

I auto everything too... Yeah... I haven't won any yet... I once levelled up twice in the same map so I thought I had a chance... nope. I should un-auto for these!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla