Boards < General < General Chat < Boss Statues

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:05:48 — Link

I don't understand how these work exactly. I can see even or higher levels beating my explorers with relative ease, but my level 9 (with very good stats and a special ability to boot) lost to a level 2. How is that possible? O_o

I am at a loss as to how these work. I've never won a fight with them so I wanted to know if anyone else has? I really want to clobber one....  :)

• Elviril
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:21:46 — Link

never managed to beat any of those >.>. I can only assume that hero pets (with genetic powers) can somehow stand a chance at beating them.

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:24:43 — Link

I was wondering if it had to do with genetic powers. Gah, two things on the islands I can't do yet! heh

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:32:47 — Link

They are heroes, so I assume they have genetic powers and very high stats. They level along with your pets too, like other monsters. It pretty much means in order to beat one you also have to have a hero pet with good stats and genes.

It's a goal to work towards I assume.

So far my "record" with one was lasting two turns, usually they one-shot my pets. XD

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:55:24 — Link

Well I only came across that when beating them you get apparently treasure too, since I got a warning when my invenotry was full, that I couldn't claim my price even if I would win.

Not that I ever came close to beating them. >.> They seem to have powerfull stats and all the special abilties of their kind like magic horns for Unicorns and so on.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 07:25:31 — Link

I just auto my battles, so I'm never sure how much I can hit them, but I've never one against one :/ I can see them being related to hero powers, though

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 09:08:26 — Link

I did attempt a couple of boss battles but with the overwhelming majority of my pets it isn't worth the effort. So I auto them too (sometimes I switch to manual for tough battles.). XD

However my Hadassah did manage to beat one down to half health before being beaten. So my new record is four turns of survival now. :D

• Raimira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 13:14:15 — Link

I once managed to get a boss unicorn so far down that the last blow would have finished it, but alas my Loving Insanity (yes I really named her that xD) got hit by a critical blow and was wiped out >__>. I was rather pissed about that one. I need to add though that my little darling has Berserker which helps her a LOT in battles.

I'm an avid explore nut. If you're looking to buy explore items just PM me. I usually have a stash. :)

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 13:47:57 — Link

My battle ended in a draw twice against those *is proud* actually, I managed to buy stats fruit and fed them to my pet, so it's probably why she's strong. Actually, once they both(my two favs pets) get to level 50, their baby will have a chance to beat them.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 18:57:10 — Link

I auto my battles, but I did manage to win against one that was lower-leveled and only 1 level of Genetic Power, though I haven't been able to duplicate the feat. From what I remember, the rewards are along the lines of a fairly lucky treasure chest- some silver, blueprints, etc. Not anything game-breaking, but certainly helpful when you can get it. ^^

#33507 on Aywas

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 07:58:11 — Link

Hadassah just beat a level 23 boss, one level higher than him. ._.

I'm really starting to love that gryphon.

And I only got two of the items, the third and most valuable, sex change, I didn't have space for. It did warn me I didn't have space, that isn't a bug, but I didn't think it mattered because I thought he would loose!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-02 11:04:13 — Link

Congrats Ankokou!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• BlackVulpix
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 12:35:02 — Link

Mortis, my Cockatrice, has been the only one of my pets who have ever managed to win perhaps 15 out of the countless times I've encountered the Heros xD So it's definitely better to go up against the Heros with a Genetic Powered Pet.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 21:08:46 — Link

My pet , Dusk, just went 5 rounds with a guardian! Would have beaten it if it didn't do a one hit KO at the end xD

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 21:38:55 — Link

Only one of my pets has gotten close to beating one - Kept juking it with Musical beak and then it crit 1HKOed me with after I'd gotten it down to ~10 hp. :(

It was also a lot higher leveled than me lol

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla