Boards < Community < Roleplay < Red Rain | A PrivateWarrior Cat Rp

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 10:04:48 — Link

Tundraclan - Medcat Den

Silverwing couldn't tak her crystal blue gaze of the she-cat, she has never met a kittypet and, and by the sml and looks of it she smells as if she were attacked by a fox, and being a kitty pet its quite impressive that she lived. Silverwing padded closer to the she-cat, and sat down with a nod "Of course winterstar" she purred holding hr head high as she looked into her leaders forest green eyes. she quickly went to the back of the cav to gather up herbs, Silverwing russled through the herbs and let out an annoryed groan "were out of Tormentil, i'll go out and get some, Coppertail please watch over whitestorm and sam" she meowed makeing her way to the entrance, she looked over her shoulder at the wounded kitty pet, she held nothing against the soft bred cats, but why would her leader ever bring one to the camp.

Forestclan - Camp

Liongaze laid in the snow his ears pinned as the snow fell from the sky onto his tan pelt, he let out a grunt as the cold snow covered his flank, Blackpaw ran up to his resting mentor, and pounced on him Ha the black lanky tom shouted, only to be knocked of by the much bigger cat. "What do you want Blacpaw" he said his eyes slowly closing, "I was wondereing if we could go training, its the perfect time" th tom sat down infront of his dozing of mentor with a stiff stance, Liongaze pushed himself to his paws, it took him a while but finally he thought of somthing to say "Weren't you going to go play with the other apprentices" he asked looking at Firepaw and Tawnypaw tussle in the snow covered lands.

Blackpaw sighed "Ya but i would much rather train with my best bud" he said with a wide smile looking up at the maine coon tom, Liongaze sighed "fine we will go to the river, but remember stay away from the roaring tongue" he said as he troted over to the ravine brushing past the bushes that make up the entrance.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 10:38:19 — Link

Tundra Clan Camp: Medicine Den: CopperTail/WhiteStorm/Sam/WinterStar

CopperTail nodded to his mentors request, looking down at the kittypet with uncertain eyes. WinterStar looked to WhiteStorm, rubbing her cheek against his own, and giving him a gentle lick. "I'm glad to see your alright, I could smell your blood on the fox, and was afraid you had been sent to star clan," she said sadly, but her eyes were bright with joy that her warrior was still alive. She stood and looked back over to the kittypet, the fight between her and the fox still fresh in WinterStars mind. 

Forest Clan Camp: BriskPaw/MistStar

The small medicine cat sighed as she continued to sort herbs, her muscles tight with stress, as her thoughts kept wandering back to Soul. Her eyes opened wide, and her body froze as a shudder ran down her spine, a faint voice echoing through her head. 

"To live... Come together..." 

She blinked Repeatedly as her shoulders shook. She ran from her den towards her Leaders, her heat beating a mile a minute as she reached the large cave within a few heartbeats. Bursting through the entrance without warning she called out. "MistStar I must speak with you!"

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 12:18:16 — Link

Forestclan - Leaders Den

Miststar's ears erected towards the sound of briskpaw, she sighed clearing showing her anger "Yes briskpaw and have you forgot to ask before entry" she said her vioce calm hideing her angry tone. The mist colored tabby she-cat sat down, this better be important the she-cat thought to her-self, miststar's green orbs starting into briskpaws golden ones.

Forestclan - Border & Camp Entrance

Liongaze and blackpaw side by side padded along side river, the two cats sat down looking at the other side of the river "Songbird told me how you wanted to cross" the lion looking tom said his vioce bold and strong as his amber gaze turned to blackpaw. Blackpaw looked at his paws "Im sorry i was curious" he meowed his face showing he was disapionted in him-self, Liongaze turned back to the parshly frozen river, his eyes gleaming in the sun."Yes but een the most simpelist of mistakes can give them a reason to bring war apon us" he said standing up, but before he could walk of blackpaw protested "But there much smaller then us, so there for there weaker" he said Liongaze sighed "They my be smaller, but that does not count in strength, they are a strong clan even if thy lack in size, not to mention we dont need any more enemies" he meowed, and you could tell he was trying hard not to show is frustration.

"Now to real training" the lion looking tom said padding deep into the forest, blackpaw following behind "so what are we going to do for training?" he asked trying to keep up with his mentor, who seemed to be moving like wind. "We will be hunting" he meowed jumping over a small creek that ran through Forestclan, Liongaze came to an abrupt stop the scent of rouge filled his nostriles, he let out a small snarl turning to his apprentice "go get 2 other Wariors" he meowed to the lanky black tom, but as he said warrior is vioce raised. Blackpaw quickly nodded, not knowing what liongaze saw or smelled.

Blackarrow ran through the snowy lands kicking up the white powder, his feet wear freezing but he couldn't stop running, as the tom drew closer to the camp he noticed that flametail and whitefang were heading in to what seemed to be a unsuccesful hunt, "Flametail Whitefang" blackpaw shouted about 2 rabbit lengths away from the two tom warriors. Flametail stopped perking his ears and running up to blackpaw with whitefang following behind "What is it?" he asked looking at the tom who was panting as if he ran 10 tree's lengths, "Liongaze he needs help" the tom said with a pant "Get into camp and tell fallenstep" Whitefang meowed before running of ahead of flamtail.

Tundraclan - Medcat Den

Whitestorm smiled lightly rubbing checks with his leader, he listend to his leader's words and with a small chuckle we replied "Ya im happy to be alive to" he smiled at his leader and coppertail, The tom stood up feeling better then before but with a slight pain his his shoulder.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-01 12:30:36 — Link

Forest Clan Camp: Leaders Den: BriskPaw/MistStar

The medicine cat tried to catch her breath, her heart racing as she gazed into the eyes of her leader with worry. "I recieved a message from Star Clan," she said shakily. BriskPaw took a moment to catch her breath, the images Star Clan presented to her, still fresh in her minds eye. 

"To live... Come together..." She said slowly, almost not believing what she said next. "The clans must fight along side each other if we are going to overcome what is headed are way...".

Tundra Clan Camp: Medicine Den: WinterStar/WhiteStorm/CopperTail/Sam

WinterStar turned back to the warrior, a dreary look in her eyes. She had not told anyone of the omen SilverWing had shared with her. Shifting her gaze to her paws she thought.

I believe it would be best to bring it up with all clans...

Suddenly the gathering came to mind. noding her head sharply to herself, she decided she would share at the gathering what SilverWing had said. "CopperTail when do you think WhiteStorm will be fully healed? I plan on decideing who will be attending the gathering," She asked, looking into the eyes of the medicine cat.

"Soon no doubt, he is a strong warrior," CooperTail assured her, turning back to the kittypet to attend her Wounds. WinterStar nodded, and turned to leave. She wanted her strongest warriors with her at the gathering, worried with how the clans would react. 

Outside Tundra Clan Camp: Hunting grounds: RedPaw/BlizzardPelt

"Alright... You need to keep her head low, ears and nose open, and keep your weight off your paws. If it catches wind of you, you'll need to be able to keep chase," BlizzardPelt explained to his apprentice as they both crouched low in some brush, a small mouse no more than a few foxtail length's from them. RedPaw nodded, not taking her eyes from the plump mouse.

"When your ready, y-" Cutting him with a swift leap, she bounded towards the fat rodent, her claws extended, and mouth open with hunger. Throughing her weight at the mouse, she tumbled with it till she got a good grip on its neck, biting down and ending its life. Proud of her successful kill, she panted as she looked up into her mentors eyes. 

"Sloppy," he said bluntly, RedPaw's face dropped with disbelief and disappointment. "Take it back to camp, I will continue to hunt, we are low an fresh kill," He instructed her, walking past the small she-cat. "What did I do wrong." She called out, slight anger in her voice, and when BlizzardPelt froze in his tracks, she knew she should have just taken her mouse and left. 

He turned to her, anger in his green and hazel gaze. "I saw the look in your eye. This mouse is not just food for you, it feeds the clan so stop treating it like it is a toy that will only satisfy you for mere seconds! You thank it for its life it has given you, that is some thing you should know by now," without another word he turned away, disappearing into the trees. 

RedPaw looked down sadly at the mouse, and sighed. She only wanted to impress the deputy, thinking it an honor to have him as a mentor, but it seemed almost everything she did, was wrong. Taking the mouse in her jaws, she headed back towards camp.

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-06 22:26:38 — Link

Forestclan - Leaders Den

The Misty colored she-cat stared down into the she-cats golden orbs, she perked her ears listning to the she-cats words "Is see" she meowed pushing herself to her paws "We will discus this at the gathering, but until then tell no other cat understand" she meowed, thinking abut what th other clans reaction would be.

Tundraclan - Medcats den

Whitstorm listned as they spoke of the gathering he was glad to be going, but what would the other clans think about tundraclan sheltering a Kittypet he turned his yellow gae to the wounded kittypet.

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-06 23:13:59 — Link

(Sorry for short response im tired :P)

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-19 15:02:17 — Link

Forest Clan Camp: Leaders Den: BriskPaw/MistStar

BriskPaw nodded, her whiskers quivering with anxiousness. She turned to leave, walking silently out of the den with calm steps, her gaze forward and trained on her path back to her den. And even though her outer self looked steady, her mind was screaming with worry, for she failed to mention one thing to her leader.

A tall shadow... will stand over these lands... and suffocate you all! 

She closed her eyes tightly, her claws extended and sinking into the earth as she walked across camp. The image that came with that message... Was one covered in blood, and bodies... The bodies of her fellow warriors... And her leader...

Tundra Clan: Entrance: BlizzardPelt

BlizzardPelt entered the camp, a vole clamped tightly in his jaws. He dropped it off at the fresh kill pile, on his way to his leaders den. He felt bad leaving RedPaw out there by herself, but she should be headed back anyway, so there was no need to worry. What he needed to focus on was the fact that there was a kittypet in their camp, brought in by WinterStar, and he wanted to know why she had saved her. 

He stopped infront of the entrance to her den, staring at his paws as he gathered the strength to enter. But one thought kept running through his mind.

Has WinterStar gone weak? I know she has always had a large heart... But bringing a kittypet into are camp? 

Sighing heavily, he narrowed his eyes and entered her den without a warning. WinterStar lifted her head to meet the gaze of her deputy. "What is it BlizzardPet," she asked, and he could see the nervious twitch in her tail. "I just came to ask about the kittypet," he explained, gaze hard and body tense. WinterStar looked down at her paws, and took in a deep breath as she looked up into his eyes again. 

"She was dying, I could not just sit there and do nothing," she explained sternly, dissapointed that all her warriors seemed to not except Sam. She knew a kittypet was not welcome among the clans, but she couldn't live with herself, if she let the she-cat die by her wounds. 

"She will be leaving soon, hopfully after the gathering tonight. We have excellent medicine cats who will be tending to her wounds," she said. BillzardPelt nodded, yet his gaze was still strong and unwavering as they stared at each other. "I just think-" WinterStar cut him off with a silent hiss, her ears pinned back, and tail now twitching in aggrivation. "I am leader of TundraClan I know what i'm doing, you don't need to quiestion my desicions BlizzardPelt," she growled, and his eyes dropped from hers, his muscles loosening as she glared. 

"You may leave, and next time announce your presence before entry," she huffed, turning away from him. He dropped his head, and stood to leave. He walked out of the den, and sat on one of the rock legdes lining her cave. Letting out a sigh he curled his tail around his paws and looked towards the medicine den. "That kittypet better not cause trouble," he growled to himself. 

"Glad im not the only one who doesn't trust her kind," SnowFeather chirped, coming to sit next to the deputy. She followed his gaze twards the medicine den and shook her head. "Can't beleive WinterStar would bring that into our camp," she hissed. BlizzardPelt only sighed, turning to look back at his leaders den. "She promised the kittypet would be leaving soon... Lets hope she keeps it,". SnowFeather nodded in aggrement, her eyes narrowed at the medicine den.

Outside Tundra Clan Camp:Hunting Grounds: RedPaw

RedPaw looked down at her pile of fresh kill. Two voles, a mouse, and even a bird! It had taken her a while to catch that. Smiling to herself, her tail flicked back and forth with pride. Instead of taking her mouse back to the den like BlizzardPelt had asked, she had just gone on a longer hunt, hoping to catch as many things as possible so she could make up for what had happened earlier. 

Digging a hole, she pushed the bodies in, picking up her mouse and marking the rock next to the area, making sure she could find her way back to retreive the food. Sprinting back towards the camp she couldn't help but smile. 

He'll surley be proud of me now!

She thought, running through bushes, the trees beside her a blur as she sped towards the camp... Only a strange scent caught her by surprise. Skidding to a hault, she placed the mouse down and lifted her nose, the foreign scent close. Turning her head back and forth she tried to catch any sound of movement, but there was nothing. Then suddendly a large cat pounced from the bushes pinning the small apprentice to the ground.

She looked into the crazed eyes of the tom, fear striking her heart as he smiled at her, exposing large fangs that glistened with saliva... And... Her eyes widened... Cat blood. 

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-09 07:15:16 — Link

Forestclan - Leaders Den

Miststar watched the she-cat padd out of the her eyes were focused on her movment, a cold shiver ran down her spine, she couldnt help but feel her medicine cat wasnt telling her the full truth. Miststar held back her words, she turned away laying down looking to the back wall of her den "Starclan, dont give up on us know" she whispered her vioce was soft and low, it was almost impossible for a cat to hear her words.

Forestclan - Borders

Flametail ran close behind whitefang the two toms were out of breath the smell of blood drew near they could only hope they weren't to late to help your clan mate. Flametail stopped, in his paces "Whitefang...?" he said to the husky looking tom cat, his head jerking in all dirrection. "What, what is it?" He meowed jumping around to looking at th hesetant tom, Flametail only stood in fear and silence.

Liongaze stood inches away from the tuxedo tom, "Soul..." he hissed low looking at the tom, "You have no right being on Forestclan territory.. Leave know" the orange toms vioce was strong and bold, demanding the rouge leader to leave. "Oh, Liongaze" the tom jumped into a tree laying down before continuing "You always suck the fun out of every thing" he laughed with a devilish smirk across his maw. Liongaze hissed eyes narrowed into the toms bright blue orbs "You and your rouges will, be defeated and you will rott in the dark forest were you belong" he hissed looking up at Soul.

Soul perked his ears, "Well i better be going, fate calls" he meowed with a small devilish chuckle, he jumped down his slender form slipping away rather fast, Liongaze growled watching him leave, he perked his ears hearing the russling in the bushes, the sound seemed to be desending in the dirrection of soul. Liongaze growled he know soul wasnt alone he never was, but for some reason Soul didnt attack when it would have been an easy kill.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla