Boards < Community < Roleplay < Red Rain | A PrivateWarrior Cat Rp

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 03:32:17 — Link

Welcome Snowpeak :) I hope this last long!

Here are meh kittens <:)}

ForestClan Cats

Miststar - a small she-cat with a lean body with legs alittle shorter then average, she has a fluffy mist colored pelt with a soft straw feeling texture. Miststar has wide dull green eyes, she has dark grey stripes marking her misty coat with a white chest  and paws. Rank - Leader 

Fallenstep - A lean and tall cat, with a thin torso and long strong legs, he is a calico tom marking with white base and large ornage and black spots, his fur is thin smooth and soft Fallenstep's eyes are like bright emeralds, green with yellow specks around his pupil, and three scars over his left eyes blinding him. Rank - Deputy 

Whitefang - A large tom with a around stomach and long legs, he has a medium lengthed pelt, with a white base and light grey head and back, his white marks around the neck his legs muzzle and up the brig of his nose and undertail. Whitefang was wide and bright amber eyes, that looks light fire against his snowy white pelt. Rank - Warrior

Liongaze - A large tom, bigger then most, he is a bulky muscular tom, thats well fed and has long strong legs. Liongaze is a fluffy mainecoon tom with a yellow base and a darker yellow stripes, he has white underbelly and under tail, Liongaze his most fluffy around his neck and tail, Liongaze also has bright yellow eyes, and scars marked all along his flank, legs and face. Rank - Warrior

Blackpaw - A lean, tall, and thin tom withlong legs, Blackpaw has a thin sleek luster coat texture with a black base and white toes and white spot on chest, he has a dark grey tail tip barely visible, Blackpaw has yellow eyes with amber flecks in them, blackpaw has a large scar on his flank starting at his shoulder and ending near hishaunch almost reaching it. Rank - Apprentice 

Flametail - A well fed tom with long legs and plump body, he has a thin coat with a red colored pelt and darker stripes, he has white paws and black toes only on his front paws and black ears, and light green eyes, flametail has a scar under his right eye verticaly. Rank - Warrior

Songbird - A thin she-cat with long legs and muscle toned body, she has a calico print she has a white base with dark grey and orange spots, her fur texture is silky fluffy, her tail his almost has her body, she has bright green eyes and a scar under he left eyes horiontaly. Rank - Warrior

Croockedpaw - A short stubbed leg tom, with an old plump body, anf a  rugged coat thats brass colored and thin, he has dark brown stripes and spots on his light brown coat, he has dull amber eyes, and scars all on his body. Rank - Elder

Mousetail - A thin she-cat with long scrawny legs, Moustail always has a sick weak look on her face, she has a grey base with white face and tail tip, her tail his thin with barely anyfur witch is most lickly were she got her name from, she has yellow worn out eyes and one scar on the brige of her nose. Rank - Elder

Firepaw - A thin tom with long legs, he has a fluffy light ornage coat, he has a classical orange tabby marking, and white under belly paws on front legs and back toes muzzle eye circles strips on tail and back stripe, and has black ears, and light green eyes. Rank - Apprentice

W.I.P (I will add the rest of my characters latter)

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 04:42:28 — Link

Things you Might want to know about my characters :)

Everything that isn't on this will be revealed in the RP :)

And there will be more as the rp grows

- Fallenstep is Songbirds father

- Fallensteps son drowned 

- Flametail his Firepaws father

- Firepaw tawnypaw and blackpaw dislike cinderpaw

- Miststar dislikes tundraclan 

- firepaw has a crush on tawnypaw 

- Blackpaw is liongazes apprentice

- Cinderpaw is flametails apprentice

- Tawnypaw is songbirds apprentice

- firepaw is whitefangs apprentice

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 05:13:26 — Link

Forest Clan Cats

Miststar blinked wearily as the morning sun shone into her dark den, the slend she-cat stretched her limbs and let out a long yawn,standing up and making her way out of the den, the thin sheet snow that covered the ground made miststar shiver in her misty coat. She padded her way to the freshkill pile and was wellcomed by her deputy Fallenstep, "Morning miststar" he meowed in greeting to his leader, Miststar replied with a friendly nod to her calico companion. Fallenstep lifted his head from the fresh kill and asked with a calm and settled vioce "Shall i go on hunting trip the pile is looking low" the tom suggested looking into miststars dull eyes, "no im calling a gathering under highrock" the misty colored cat said her vioce bold and strong. Fallen step nodded to his leader before padding away, Miststar let out a sigh and made her way up high rock letting out a powrful meow "All cat old enought o hunt report under Highrock" she said looking down at the se of cats.

Miststar stiffender he stance her deputy by her side, "i gathered you all hear to talk about soul" she said head high as she looked upon her cats, her eyes scanning the confused expretions. Fallenstep looked of to the side, his eyes wondering of into his memories, his eyes got wattery before he shook away th thoughts, Fallenstep and Mistsar glanced over to each other before the grey she-cat continued, "Yes Soul as returned but with an army" she meowd lowdly, the cats imediantly stood up and let out quistions and protests. "Why would star clan do this to us" one cat mewed "what do you mean" and "how is this posible" are other things cats said. Miststar continued with what she was saying ignoring the cats quistions "Yes i know this may be frightning, but i need you to be strong, we will talk more about this at the gathering, and until then i dont want to hear another word of this" she said her vioce loud and bold. 

Miststar leaped down from highrock to come face to face with her biggest warrior liongaze, "liongaze what is it" the leader asked looking into his amber gaze, "what about Tundra clan?" he asked his much smaller feline friend. "Like i said we will talk about it more durring the gathering and that is all" she meowed padding around the larger then life cat, but she stoped herself in her pace "i want you to lead a hunting potrol, liongaze" she said padding of into her den. Liongaze nodded padding to his apprentice Blackpaw, who was sitting next to tawnypaw and songbird, "Blackpaw, tawnypaw, and songbird will it be ok if you come with me on a hunting potrole?" he asked his clan mates, the three cats looked at each other before nodding and pushing themselves to thre paws and padding out of camp.

Whitefang leaving the highrock desided to vist the medicine cat of the clan, he poked his head into the den to "mornng briskpaw" he meowed as he sat down to watch what the cat was doing, "do you want anything to eat?" he asked standing up.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 05:28:44 — Link

Tundra Clan Cats - SnowPeak

LeopardPaw - A large light grey Russian Blue Bengal mix She-cat. Light muscular build, with long legs. Head and markings of the snow leopard. White haloed wintery blue irises.                                 Tundra Clan - Apprentice 

WinterStar - A tall white Turkish Angora She-cat. Lanky build, long fluffy tail, silky fur. forest green irises.                                                 Tundra Clan - Leader 

BlizzardPelt - Large white Maine Coon Tom with silver stripes. Muscular build, thick legs, long scruffy fur. Lime green and hazel irises.                                                                                                         Tundra Clan - Deputy

BlizzardPelt Apprentice: RedPaw - Red tabby she-cat with long silky fur, darker red swirls marking pelt. Long lanky form, slight muscle. Lemon yellow irises.      Tundra Clan - Apprentice

SnowFeather - Tall snowshoe she-cat with short scruffy fur. Muscular build, and feathery white tail. Bright green irises.                 Tundra Clan - Warrior

CopperTail - Small Scottish fold tom, dark copper ears and tail. Small lanky build, with thick fluffy pelt. Orange irises.                            Tundra Clan - Medicine Cat Apprentice

BriskPaw -  A small she-cat with a tawny brown pelt, and white paws. small thick frame, short scruffy fur. golden irises.                         Forest Clan - Medicine Cat

Forest clan: Briskpaw's Den

The small burmilla she-cat looked over her shoulder to the mouth of her den, and smiled as she saw whitefang enter. She turned back to her herbs, her ears twisted to hear his quiestion, and shook her head. 

"I'm fine, thank you," she told him, her gaze never leaving the many leaves and berries she was sorting. Worry clouded over her eyes as she gently slid the herbs around, thoughts of Soul the rouge cat distracting her. Which caused her to slide foxglove seeds over into a pile of poppy seeds.   

Blinking herself back to reality she looked down to see her paw resting ontop the pile of foxglove, and silently growled to herself, realizing she now had to dispose of the poppy seeds she had gathered earlier that morning. 

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-28 08:44:04 — Link

Forestclan

Whitefang nodded to her response, "so what do you think about soul?" the tom didn't want to bring up the rouge but he jst wanted to hear her thoughts, he always looked up to the smarter cats in the clan and likes to knows what there thinking. The tom laid down in her den his long striped tail neatly wrapping around his misty grew paws, as his blue eyes focused on the she-cats movment.

Hunting Grounds Of Forestclan

Liongaze swiftly moved across the powdery snow, his tail swaying  back and forth sweeping the snow into the morning sky. Blackpaw padded along side liongaze his head low, picking up the diffrent smells of the woods, the sleek black tom stopped in his paces tawnypaw passing him up. Songbird stopped aside the tom cat "what is it?" she asked looking at the cat who seemed to b in another world.

Liongaze groaned stoping a tail length away from the talking cat, "blackpaw" he meowed his vioce loud, snapping the cat out of his trance, "what is it?" songbird mewed softly, "i smell somthing, im going to check it out" he said padding of. Liongaze stoped the tom "take songbird with you" he retorted turning to tawnypaw flicking his tail for her to follow, Blackpaw bit back a protest and instead nodded to his mentor. Songbird smiled as tawnypaw padded after liongaze happily, "well then what did you smell?" the calico she-cat meowed, "i dont know.." he said padding into the dirrection of a river that split the two clan.

Border Of Forestclan

Songbird looked to the tom stopping him from crossing over, "this is the end of our territory" she said her vioce showing aggrssion, "sorry songbird" he meowed sitting with a sigh. songbird turned around "come on lets go back" she said flicking her tail and padding of. Blackpaw's ears erected up as the bushes russled on the other side, he saw a small silver cat emerge from the bushes, blackpaw looked to the cat that seemed to be holding a leaf, he smirked as the she-cat turned his way but didn't share the same exprestion. 

Blackpaw turned to the sound of songbird calling, he sighed and padded her dirrection, but turned back to give a single wink to the beautiful cat, his paws moved through the thickend snow. the tom picked up his pace as songbird called out again. 

Trundraclan Entrance

Silverwing lifted her head to the black cat, with an unhappy exprestion, she grunted before standing up and padded back to camp as she got closer to the entrance she remembered about the omen she got earliyer. The silver she-cat shook the thoughts out of her head, the padded through the camp to make it to her den she pushed throught the entrance, to she a wounded cat. Silverwing placed the herbs down and turned to her apprentice with a ceiouse look "what happened?" she asked looking at whitestorm.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-28 09:04:57 — Link

Tundra Clan: Medicene Cat Den: CopperTail/WhiteStorm/SilverWing

CopperTail turned to his mentor with a worried look in his ember eyes. "He was attacked by a fox, got bit pretty bad," he said stretching his neck down to point at the gruesome wound with his small pink nose. "I already checked it, it wasn't carrying diseases," he finished looking back to his mentor with wide eyes, hoping she could heal it, unable to do it himself. But he didn't dare tell his mentor he had forgotton what herbs to use for wounds. 

Outside Tundra Clan Camp: TundraStar

WinterStar walked with silent steps along side a frozen riverbank, her forest gaze clouded with distress at the thought of her medicine cats words. 

"The earth will be shrouded in the sky's cold blanket, food will be scarce... There is another place... Far from here, we're we must go,"

Winter star sighed heavily, her shoulders slumping as she felt the weight Of her clans fate rest apun her. A faint caterwaul reached her ears, and she raised her head to peer into the distance. The sound of fighting rose into the air, and soon WinterStar could smell the distant scent of fox blood.

Racing towards the sounds of screeching and battle she came to an abrubt stop as the scent of a kittypet also found its way to her nose. She opened her mouth to take in more of the smell, coming to a bush were she could clearly see just beyond the leafless branches a fox and she-cat fought.

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-28 10:12:07 — Link

Tundraclan's Medicinecat's den -

Silverwing nodded to her apprentice, as she slidded each herb into individual piles, she stood up ad turned as he was done speaking "well then, we will need some combwebs, but since cobwebs aren't in season we will just use horsetail i have plenty of that, and we will also need willowbark to ease the pain and tormentil t treat the wound" she meows turning back around to get the herbs, to pick out what she needs. The slender tabby she-cat looks up to Coppertail "do you know were Winterstar is?" she asked with a quistioning look, before chewing Horestail into a puoltice, and apling them to whiststarms tail. The large tabby tom flinched as the she-cat aplied the cold wet poupltice. 

Forestclan camp -

Liongaze padded into the camp his paws kicking up th powdery substance, he made his way to the fresh kill drapping 2 voles while tawnypaw placed 1 rabbit down on the pile, the tawny colored she-cat smiles brightly at the larger tom. Liongaze smiles lightly before padding of to the warriror den, there he laid down greeted by the deputy fallenstep sat down along side the large warrior "where's blackpaw and songbird?" he asked looking at the resting tom, "they wanted to check out somthing" he said his vioce raspy and tired, the calico tom nodded before pushing himsel to his padded paws and making his way out of the den. 

Blackpaw and songbird pushing inside the ravine, the sleek black tom sat down beside the entrance, his ears quickly perked hearing fallenstep "Blackpaw, go bring food to the elders" he meowed as he walked pashd the lanky tom. Blackpaw nodded and pushed himself up, walking over to the fresh kill were tawny was sitting "hey tawnypaw mind helping me bring food to the elders" he mewed kindly to his close friend. the two apprentices made there way to the elders den kicking up snow at every step.

Blackpaw pushed intot he den seeing th sleeping crookedfoot and mousetail, "crookedfoot, mousetail" tawnypaw purred nudging the elders to wake, Moustail opened her eyes wearily, crookedfoot still resting. Tawnypaw placed down a pigeon by Moustails paws "here you are" she purred, Moustail dipped her had "thank you tawny" she meowed with her old raspy vioce. Blackpaw dropped a vole beside crookedfoot "here when he wakes" he said his vioce gentle, the grey elder nodded "thank you tawnypaw and blackpaw" she purred with her same worn out vioce. 

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-29 08:38:41 — Link

Tundra Clan: Medicine Cat Den: CopperTail/WhiteStorm/SilverWing

The small Scottish fold tilted his head, his eyes twisting up to peer at the roof of the cave. "No sorry, I haven't seen her sence this morning. Why do you ask?" He wondered, watching as the medicine cat applied the healing herbs to their companions wounds.   He tried to  recall were WinterStar said she'd be off to, but he could only remember the worried look on his leaders face, and soon became concerned. 

Outside Tundra Clan Camp: WinterStar

The she-cat watched from her concealment in the bushes as the kittypet and fox fought. She was impressed to see the cat holding up so well against the creature, the leopard printed she-cat was large, with an exceptional build of muscle, but WinterStar could tell she was lacking in fight strategy. 

The cat was swinging loosly, her claws slicing shallow cuts into the foxes pelt. WinterStar also noticed the purple collar she wore around her scruff, and wondered what a kittypet would be doing all the way out here. 

Focusing back on the fight, she saw the fox bite the cat by her lower back, flinging her into the air. WinterStar's forest green eyes widened as she saw the cat fall back down from the sky, stabbing her claws into the foxes eye and slashing down, taking it out. The creature screeched and ran off, whimpering into the distance.

WinterStar was amazed that the kitytypet had taken down the fox, but she was left in bad condition. The she-cat fell, blood seeping from her wounds like a river, and WinterStar knew she just couldn't Leave her there...

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-29 11:29:21 — Link

Tundraclan

The silver tabby she-cat nodded at his response "well i did get an omen this morning" Silverwing meowed softly to her apprentice, as she gave the warrior a peice of willow bark. The large white tom chewed on the rough bark, sallowing to ease the pain of his wounds, "its ok Whitestorm we will heal you up" she meowed and cotinuing and pushing some Tormentil "hear do you mind chewing on this, while i get some food for whistestorm" she asked standing up, looking into copperstails orange eyes.

Forestclan

tawnypaw smiled a mousetail as she pranced out of the den, the lanky black tom following close behind, the tawny colored she-cat jerked her body around to face blackpaw, "hey do you want to go check on firepaw and cinderpaw?" she asked looking up to the tom. Blackpaw stoped to think he didn't really like cinderpaw, and cinderpaw really doesn't like him, "i, guess.." he says with a sigh, "hey i know you dont like cinderpaw but he's my friend" she mewed, turning back around seeing blackpaw roll his eyes. Tawnypaw ran into the aprentice den with blackpaw following far behind, Tawnypaw swayed her tail back and forth crouching down as the sleeping firepaw, as she pounced on the fire pelted tom she let out a playful cherp niping at his ears.

Firepaw laughed pushing the she-cat of him, cinerpaw pushed himself through the entrance, with a smile his tail held high "i just got back from a succseful hunt she said with smug look, tawnypaw rolled her eyes, "i just wanted you guys to know im going to become the first warrior" she meowed looking at firepaw. "Ok right and im going to sprout wings" friepaw said jokeingly as she sat up looking into the smaller toms eyes, Blackpaw made his way to the den, and as he did so him and cinderpaw exchanged a rude glance.

Cinderpaw turned back to firepaw "ok well thats all i wanted" she snorted, turning his yellow gaze back to blackpaw, "blackpaw" she said his vioce rough, the wel fed tom padded out of the den his tail high and swaying side to side. Blackpaw grunted "i hate that guy, he thinks he's better then us" the tom turned to firepaw and tawny paw, she seemed to be looking his way. Tawnypaw nodded in agreament "so the gathering i cant wait, i hope i get to go" the fire pelted tom said standing up head high, Tawny only laughed "come on now dont be a cinderpaw" she pushed herself to her paws padding out of the den, "come on lets go see what every one else is doing" she purred as she pushed herself out of the den.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-29 12:01:38 — Link

Tundra Clan Camp: Medicine Cat Den: CopperTail/ SilverWing/WhiteStorm

Copper tail nodded, taking the herb in his teeth and chewing roughly. He wanted to ask what the omen she received was, but it seemed healing the warrior was far more important to SilverWing, and he didn't want to disturb the med-cat while she worked. 

He looked to WhiteStorm and sighed. "How are you feeling?" CopperTail asked, the herbs in his mouth making his words unclear. His orange eyes glided over the Wound on the warrior, and he hoped they would be able to heal it. 

Outside Tundra Clan Camp: WinterStar/Sam

The lanky she-cat stalked silently towards the large feline. She opened her mouth to see if she could catch the scent of the fox returning, but was met with something she didn't expect. WhiteStorm... She raced towards the she-cat, once by her side, she searched for the warrior, only to find nothing.

The leopard printed cat moaned, rolling over to gaze into the forest green eyes of the Tundra Clan leader. She squinted against the bright sun as it shown down apun them. WinterStar looked down into the crystal blues eyes of the she-cat, and with one powerful movement rolled her onto her stomach. 

"Are you ok?" WinterStar asked, her eyes searching for any pain in the cats face, but was shocked to find none. "W-who are you?..." The cat stuttered, confusion, only in her eyes. WinterStar shook her head. "I can't answer any questions right know, but I need you too," she said sternly, her forest green irises glowing with determination to make sure the she-cat and her warrior were fine. 

"I need you to tell me if you saw another cat here," she said slowly, seeing as how the she-cats eyes were starting to loose focus. "I-I... Don't know..." She barley mumbled. WinterStar held back a growl, her heartbeat thumping in her ears as she feared for WhiteStorms life. "Then at least tell me your name," she said, staring hopefully into the she-cats blue eyes.

"Sam..." She whispered before the darkness took her.

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 05:58:08 — Link

Tundraclan - Medcats Den & Fresh Kill Pile

Silverwing smiled thanks Coppertail, she purred pushing herself up, but she couldn't help but think of the omen she got eariler on today, she let out a sigh as she drew closer to the freshkill, as she stoped her paws, a pawstep away from the pile, it wasn't to impressing but it will do, for know. she leaned over to pick u a fish, as she turned she was greeted by Frostfur "evening Frosfur" silverwing meowed trying to sound jolly, though she couldn't hide her fear and worry, "so how is whitestorm" she said worried,turning her head back as she spoke to face the med cats den. "he's fine dont worry" she meowed rubbing cheeks with her friend comfurting her.

Whitestorm perked his ears, to hear the cats words, they wherent as clear but he could make out what he was saying, the large tom lifted his head to speak, "im feeling beter" he said with a pained filled vioce and a gentle chuckle. The large tom looked up at coppertail "how is Frostfur, i hate when she worrys" he meowed pushing himslef to his paws. His sister frostfur always tends to worry for him, even when she shouldn't.

Forestclan - Leaders Den 

Miststar laid down in her den, she was worried for her clan, its know sunhigh and the snow is riseing, and soon food wouldn't be found within at least 5 tree's lengths, she let out a sigh before erecting her ears to the sound of a familiar tom Flametail "Miststar" he meowed waiting for response. "Yes Flametail" she replied turning her dull green gaze toward sthe den entrance, seeing a fire colored head pop into her den, then a full cat "I was thinking and, it would be smart for us to send out more hunting parties within a day, for leaf bare is ariving" he meowed looking into his leaders eyes.

Miststar nodded "Yes that is smart, you will lead the first hunting party, and songbird the second, tell her and you two can take any 2 cats you please" she meowed, the tom nodded and turned around padding out of the den. Flametail made his way to the calico she cat "Songbird you will be leading the second hunting party, and i the first, take any 2 cats you please" he said and without giving her any time to reply he left the she-cat to gather up his warriors.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 06:39:28 — Link

Tundra Clan Camp: Medicine Cat Den: CopperTail/WhiteStorm

The copper white tom nodded with a smile to the larger cat's response, glad he was feeling better. He placed the poultice down and turned to his companion. 

"How is FrostFur, I hate when she worries," WhiteStorm said, rising to his paws. CopperTail placed a paw on WhiteStorms larger one and sighed. "I'm sure she has good reason to worry, a fight with a fox is not one most cats survive from..." He explained looking into the tom's eyes.  

"And you shouldn't move to much, that is a pretty bad wound you have. It's best to rest up, so she doesnt have to worry," CopperTail said with sternness to his voice, still his whiskers twitched with concern for the large cat. 

Tundra Clan Camp: WinterStat/Sam/RedPaw/BlizzardPelt

WinterStar dragged the large she-cat through the entrance of the camp, placing her down to catch her breath. She planned to heal the cat, the wounds on her lower back were to severe to heal on there own. 

"So what are we doing today?" RedPaw asked her mentor BlizzardPelt, a skip in her step as they walked towards the entrance of the camp. BlizzardPelt froze, which caused RedPaw to run into his tail, and trip over her paws. 

"What is this?" He asked, giving his leader a questioning look, his green and hazel gaze then turning to glide over the wounded cat, which was obviously a kittypet. "She was attacked by a fox, I plan to have her healed, then she will be leaving," The leader of Tundra Clan said flatly. "Have you seen WhiteStorm?" She asked, her eyes searching her deputeys face. 

"Yes," he said slowly, his eyes never leaving the kittypets bruised and beaten body. "He's in the medicine den..." He finished, his gaze sliding up to meet his Leader's. WinterStar let out a huff of relief, and continued to pull Sam's body towards the medicine den.

"Wonder why she saved a kittypet... I thought it was only code to save fellow warriors?" RedPaw asked, watching after their Leader. "WinterStar can be a strange cat sometimes..." He sighed, then looked down to his apprentice. "Its's good that you know that, means your learning," He said with a Smile, trying to take his mind of the fact that there was a kitytypet in their camp. 

• Red-Forest-Pack
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 07:49:17 — Link

Tundraclan - Medcat's Den

Whiststorm looked down at the smaller tom, as coppertail placed a paw on his, Whitestorms ears perked to hear his words, and with a gentle nod he meowed "i know i just dont want her to, be hung over on sadness... well, becous if i dont make it" his vioce was bold and strong trying to hide that he was in pain, "not that i would die from wounds like these but, maybe from a battle for somthing" he meowed laying back down on his belly, paws tucked under him.

Silverwing padded into the den, to see whitestorm in the same place, "ok i got you a fish, i hope this will due" she purred walking up to the warrior placing a fish at his paws, Whitestorm nodded "thank you both so much" he said his vioce kind and gentle, as he bite into the fish tearing of a pieace and taking a few bites before swalloing the small fish chunk. Silverwing looked to the copper pelted tom with a smile "coppertail, please finish adding the poupltice to his wounds please" she purred kindly. The tabby she-cat jerked her head around as there leader padded into the den, holding a cat thats smelled like twolegs, "Winterstar who is this?" she askd looking at the purple scarf around her neck.

Whitestorm looked at the kitty pet out of the corner of his yellow eyes, he didn't want to say anything, for he didn't want his leader to get mad at him, but one thing was for sure he did not want a kitty pet in there camp.

Forestclan - Medcat den & Camp

Flametail made his way to the medicine den to see whitefang laying down but h didn't seem to be hurt, Flametail ignored the fact that he was in the den without being wounded he just needed warriors to join him in a hunt, "Whitefang, care to come with me on a hunting trip" he asked looking down at the resting tom. Whitefang perked his ears turning to the fire pelted tom "sure i'll go" he said pushing himself up, "by brisk" he meowed trotting out of the den. As flametail and whitefang made there way out of the den the ran into an apprentice cinderpaw "Cinderpaw, will you acompany us durring a hunting trip" he asked looking at his mentor, and as the apprentice nodded all three toms padded out of the den, and through the ravine.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 07:49:54 — Link

(Double Post)

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-30 08:38:38 — Link

Tundra Clan Camp: Medicine Den: CopperTail/WhiteStorm/SilverWing/WinterStar/Sam

WinterStar sighed, happy to see WhiteStorm was fine. Turning to SilverWing she held her head high, her stern gaze leaving no room for questioning. "I need you to heal this cat SilverWing, your excellent  methods should have her healthy by morning I trust," WinterStar siad softly. CopperTail's eyes flickered back an forth between the kittypet and his Leader, seeing the look in her Forest green eyes he didn't dare ask Why she was here. 

"Her name is Sam I trust you will care for her no matter her scent," she said hopefully, referring to the smell of twolegs on the large she-cat. She could see the hesitant look in CopperTails orange irises, and hoped SilverWing didn't do the same.

Outside Tundra Clan Camp: BlizzardPelt/RedPaw

"So what do you think she will do with that kittypet?" The red tabby she-cat asked, walking ahead of her mentor but looking over her should to raise an eye ridge at him in quiestion. He almost didn't catch her voice over the sound of his thoughts, and shook his head. "You shouldn't be focused on that right now," he said sternly. "It is time to train, put your body and mind in the present," he demaned, yet a calm look in his green and hazel gaze. RedPaw nodded, turning away from him and stopping at a large tree.

"Sence you failed yesterday's climbing, you will have to continue it today," he said, his eyes flicking upward to looking into the tall length of the trunk, the highest leafs nearly touching the clouds. RedPaw nodded, Bordom clouding her eyes as she crouched low, long ginger tail swaying with the frigid wings, she wiggled her hips and pouncing into the Branches. 

She climbed up, her claws slipping as she tried to reach the first leaf. Grunting with the effort, she jumped the rest of the way, retreiving the leaf in her jaws and decended down. Placing the leaf at her mentor's feet, doing her best to catch her breath. She couldn't help but feel pride when she saw the impressed look in BlizzardsPelts eyes. 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla