Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Auto/Manual Battle Setting in Explore

Boards

• Whraith
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-10 14:56:36 — Link

Hello,

I seem to have an issue in that this setting does not work now.  I had to replace the battery in my pc (motherboard battery that holds the time, meaning the time was off and is now correct) and after I logged in this setting in Explore no longer is setable.  The icon changes (from Manual to Auto) but all fights are manual regardless of what this is set on.

Bug reporting steps:

1 - Expected Results: Battle changes to Automatic, Observed Results: Battle type stays on manual regardless of what the icon shows.

2 - Steps to reproduce: Go in any explore map and change battle setting from Manual to Auto.   Go into a fight, the manual fight screen activates.  This is ALWAYS on manual the first time I enter explore now, and I can never change it to auto.  Reloading the page while on explore switches the icon from "looking" like Auto back to Manual (but despite showing Auto the fights are manual).  

Things tried to fix: I have logged out, back in, changed pets, and cleared the cache and reloaded and none of this seems to help fix this.

3 - Details: Happens to ALL pets tried, not a specific pet.  Explore time tinkered with it for about 30 minutes before posting this so 14:30 game time till 15:00 game time on Dec 10.

4 - Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/cegirGg.jpg

5 - Browser: Chrome - V47.0.2526.73 m, OS - Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 64x

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-12-10 19:05:35 — Link

Battle mode is stored in cookies. Could you please try clearing cookies in your Chrome browser, or maybe check if it works in a different browser?

• Whraith
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-10 19:42:13 — Link

I had to clear and hard refresh a few times before it seemed to save the cookie again, it works now, thanks Angel.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-12-10 19:56:37 — Link

Glad it worked! Cookies aren't purged with hard refresh, they can be reset only manually from browser settings or from console. Problems with a wrong / corrupted cookie stored happen sometimes though it's quite rare.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla