Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < That Awkward Moment...

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-05 00:23:59 — Link

The awkward moment when you've already said 'What?' three times and still don't know what they're talking about so you just agree.....

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-05 08:43:18 — Link

That awkward moment when it's quiet in class and your stomach decides to sound like a dying whale.....

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-06 02:22:44 — Link

that awkward moment in music class when everyone suddeny stops singing but you...

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-07 06:33:28 — Link

That awkward moment when someone accidentaly deletes their post and your sibling walks in and looks at your computer and it looks like you're talking to yourself........

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-02 07:25:29 — Link

That awkward moment when there's an assignment in class and you were daydreaming and you have to ask that ONE KID next to you what we're doing and he gives you the look of utter disdain.

The awkward moment when I'm posting in a thread that's been inactive for 3 years.

lover of fluffy (graying modifier) deviant pumas and merle lykos 

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2019-05-16 17:51:35 — Link

That awkward moment when u are listening to FOB and someone asks who they are...

That awkward moment when you reply to a thread after 3 months XDXD

~DracoRavenClaw

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-18 00:30:26 — Link

That awkward moment your mother texts u "Hey, your dad is stuck in traffic. He is late for his meeting. LOL" because she thinks it means lots of love!

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees are contorted, twisted in wierd ways and still they are beautiful"

Alice Walker

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-06 06:02:46 — Link

That awkward moment when your texting your friend and accidently text your crush instead XD

(this actually happened to me today XD)

{want more details you gotta message me lol}

-SerialKillerXO

• #Thea36
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-02 23:28:13 — Link

That awkward moment when you wave to someone, they don't see you and then everybody else around you just thinks you're wierd.

• AWolfyCat
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-27 15:26:50 — Link

That awkward moment when you are tryna talk to your friend but they are talking to someone else and everyone looks at you like you are weird.

Does anyone even play this game anymore

• Illithea
  • User

Posted at 2021-09-18 04:48:42 — Link

That awkward moment when you stop paying attention and then realize the board is full of stuff you were supposed to be copying down.

I can stay focu- Oooooh, look a grasshopper!

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• Seawing4evs
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-19 13:49:53 — Link

That moment when you have a dream about a boy you thought you hated and in the morning realiseation hits you that you have a massive crush on them but you know they hate you and your just dieing to confess your love and then the day after you do the chush is gone and you go back to loving you childhood kindy boy friend. And that boy you loved for 3 days thinks you pranked him and then you have to go to the same high school as him. And he knows your a year to young for high school and he tells the whole school and RUINS YOUR LIFE as a teenager. 

Sorry that had to be sooo long but that happened to me and the boys name was Jessie.

The seawings anthom.

Seawings oh seawings with scales green and blue.

Seawings oh seawings with scales pink and purple.

Seawings oh seawings with talons webed and sharp.

Seawings oh seawings with tails strong and large.

We live in seas or deepest blue.

Isolated from the contanent.

Delagated to protecting our queen.

But we're never really that content.

We are a proud old tribe of whale munchers.

But we really love our lunches.

A break with cake.

Or a salmon pie or two.

Seawings oh seawings I worship you.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla