Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Warrior Cat Name Rater!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 | Next »

• kb1518910
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 16:44:05 — Link

Stormfire

Gray tom with orange eyes.

warrior

24 moons

brave,noble,and not social

Deviant Puma Breeder

• PretzelTheGriffin7
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-03 01:55:45 — Link

Stormfire's a great name, fitting for the pelt colour and eye colour. The age is okay and the personality might fit. Great OC!

Smokeweed ._. (JK)

~~~~~~~

Lynxfur

I, Lynxfur was a RiverClan + WindClan kit. I was made fun of for my background when I was a RiverClan apprentice, so I escaped to WindClan. At WindClan, my background was ignored most of the time. Now, I'm a full-grown warrior. I'm a grey warrior with slightly darker grey roses on my pelt. I have a scar on my right shoulder and a nick in my left ear. I am currently 23 moons. I don't care about my background currently and I usually keep my mind off of it by watching the night stars of Silverpelt. I refuse to remember everything of my past in RiverClan, even though I cry eternally inside. Well, that's the bio of my life!

~Pretzel, Out!~

"You can't live with a paw in each world"

-Lionheart to Rusty, in 'Into the Wild' Page 22, Book one

H e l l o

I  a m  P r e t z e l  t h e  G r i f f i n

Predator
Sly, quiet
Hunting, stalking, prowling
Wolves, cats ... Mice, deer
Grazing, listening, watching
Victim, alert
Prey

~~~~~~~~~~

~About~

A Cancer (June 27)

Feminine.

Filipino / Canadian.

Salty.

Paranoid of Toasters.

Superstitious.

Cares about grammar.

Can hold a grudge for eternity.

I go by, Pretzel.

~~~~~~~~~~

~L i k e s~

Vocaloid - Gumi.

Basketball - Raptors.

Anime.

Music.

Astrology/Planets - Pluto. 

Animals - Cats.

Books - Warrior Cats.

Food - Takoyaki.

~~~~~~~~~~

• GrassDoesThings
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-26 00:01:27 — Link

Lynxfur is a creative name, and I like how their character has a creative, but realistic, backstory. I think that it would be interesting to add how their character got their scars. Was it from a past battle? Bullies from RiverClan who attacked them out of spite? I think that it would be interesting to know!

My character's name is Sunscar. She is a yellow cat with scars covering her body and a chunk taken off her right ear. These scars serve as a constant reminder of the fox that attacked ThunderClan's nursery 17 moons ago. She was the only surviving kit out of the accident, though just barely, thanks to the help of the Clan's medicine cat, Leopardpelt. Sunscar is a very caring cat, willing to help other cats around the Clan, as long as no fighting is involved. Due to her incident, she has a paralyzing fear of foxes, and finds it hard to battle. Because of this, she likes to help Leopardpelt the most, espectialy during times of battle.

Thanks for reading!

She/her, don't insult crocs around me.

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-26 06:55:14 — Link

Firehawk

Orange she cat with amber eyes and a white flick on her chest that looks like a hawk

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-06 06:10:34 — Link

DreamCatcher

Liliac/ Lavender with amber eyes, constantly sleeping (lucky cat) 

-SerialKillerXO

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-09 01:31:06 — Link

RavenHeart

Black she-cat with pale blue eyes. She is blind but she is gifted with echolocation and amazing agility. She is clever and she acts tough, but she can also be very kind. She is very wild and loves running. She has no friends or family and she is a lone cat.

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees are contorted, twisted in wierd ways and still they are beautiful"

Alice Walker

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla