Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Dear Diaries

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-08 07:07:33 — Link

Dear diary,

Am I the only sane person around? Later today I saw a Japanese girl put a note inside of some kid's locker. It wasn't hers. Thats for sure. Well anyways, during Science 101 I totally spaced out and drew at least 60 million pictures of things I had seen throughout the whole day! I was so embarrassed when Mr. Oviatte came over and took my papers! \O.O/ Why does this always happen to me... Now if you'll excuse me I need to sulk in ghe library (and maybe catch up on Levin Thumps too!)

Your most distracted friend,

Tara Xantek

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• LoveArt
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-28 01:27:10 — Link

Dear Diary,

I think I saw a girl see me put that note in Veronica's locker. I might have to kill her. I signed up for the Science Club, and I've been getting a lot of useful information. The girl I saw the other day drew pictures in Science 101. At least I know now not to steal her notebook for extra information! And in Biology I've been learning about a lot of poisons that can kill the human body. I managed to mix some of them in the classroom after everyone else left school. I've also joined the Music club. I play a cello. I've been thinking of taking Senpai to my house sometime. And I've been faking sick in school so I can take some sleeping medication and a tranquilizer from the nurse's office. I hope I don't have to use my gags and rope though.... I might need to kidnap- I mean, invite that girl (Her name is Tara) to my house. And take her on a tour of my basement. 

Your lovestruck owner,

Kido Yamada

Your mad, bonkers, off your head. But I'll tell you a secret.

All the best people are.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla