Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < BK time off by hours

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-21 10:19:36 — Link

Game time is currently 5 hours behind what it should be. I think it may have something to do with the entire site being down for several minutes because the time discrepancy happened once BK was back online.

Times on pets were unaffected so energy is not replenishing and things like training time and pregnancy/growing have been prolonged. (Several pets say they won't finish training for over 4 hours.)

I don't know if this is connected, but when I went to check the news about the server having been relocated in order to see if BK time could have gotten synched to the new server location that particular post had vanished.

----------------------------------------------

It seems like if now if you do anything with a pet its personal clock gets synched back up with game time but if there is no interaction nothing will happen with the pet until game time catches up with its personal time. Unfortunately that's no help with timed prosceses started before the time switch.

-----------------------------------------------------

Located islands aren't refilling either.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-10-21 20:28:45 — Link

Thank you for reporting.

Our hosting provider had downtime today and it seems that the server failed to recover properly after this, or maybe they simply changed default timezone for the whole datacenter. The time and all time related issues should be fixed now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-27 00:01:31 — Link

Different instance, but we seem to be dragging an hour behind for the past couple of days. Thought it wasn't worth making another thread. 

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-27 00:08:03 — Link

Now it's because of Daylight Savings starting or ending wherever gametime is based I believe.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-10-27 09:59:29 — Link

Lytala is correct, this time it's just DST :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla