Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < choice 1 or choice 2:Version #2

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-17 16:36:55 — Link

MEEEWWWW!!! the sound of your hungry kitten,Gemtone,woke you up from your slumber.you nursed her,and then went out to hunt with your mate,a dark silver shorthair named Nile,watching over Gemtone,who look exactly the same as her father.you were a female cat,american shorthair mix,to be exact,with a black coat covered in darker,pitch black tiger stripes.The king of your strange species,King Sabor,walked up and greeted you kindly.he had the same color as you,but he had a stump for a tail and two huge,enormas,gigantic,super sharp saber teeth.you said hello and good morning,and jogged off into the forest.You heard a russal it the bushes,and it sounded like something big.

1-run towards the bush,hoping for prey

2-climb a tree and try to see whats in the bushes

•  

• Dylan
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-17 16:41:46 — Link

chooees 2

Dylan

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-17 16:48:22 — Link

You ran up a nearby tree and looked into the bushed.out came a large pitbull,acompanied by a kalona (basically a cat with wings and a pouch to cary babies,it can also shape shift into any kind of bird.).you growled,but not enough for them to hear you.''i smell something...smells like a phantom cat...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...''

1-panic and hid deeper in the leaves,higher on the tree

2-jump down and fight

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-17 17:33:36 — Link

Choice 1

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-17 19:30:11 — Link

you panicked,and,as quietly and stealthily as you could,began climbing higher up the tree,and deeper in the leaves.''i hear something...''whispered the karona.''i think its coming from that tree,'' ''B-but Lyra,t-t-trees d-dont t-talk,i th-think this f-forest is haunted!''he yelped and whimpered.''God,stupid much,Rexar?You'd might as well find whatever brains you have.This could be an ambush!That noise was probably the phantom you smelled,so it must be in that tree!We didn't aline with you dogs for nothing,your noses are supposed to help us sniff out enimies!Maybe you can do that,but your stupid.At least the other dogs are better.Now,you go to the base of the tree encase the phantom cat tries to climb down to get away.I'll go up and find it.''she took off into the air,straight towards where you were hiding.

1-try to talk your way out of it

2-climb down and try to get past Rexar

•  

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 00:03:21 — Link

by the way,your name is Mayanui (pronounced My-an-oo-ee)

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 15:32:33 — Link

Choice 2. Rexar seems easy enough to scare away, and that gives you a chance to escape.

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 16:06:57 — Link

that kolona looks big,you thought.and those claws!that dog seems pretty stupid though...you darted down the tree in a flash and,with your claws out as far as they could go,bounced right off of Rexar's face and ran to your den to warn King Sabor.''OW!!!''yelped rexar,and he hid in the bushes.''REXAR!!!'' ''y-yes Lyra?'' ''YOU LET HER GET AWAY!!!NOW SHE WILL GO AND TELL EVERYONE SHE KNOWS AND WE"RE GONNA DIE!!!''

1-run and hide in ur den

2-tell king sabor

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 18:42:07 — Link

Choice 2! You have the advantage!

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 19:51:30 — Link

''King Sabor!''you screamed,panting.''King Sabor!There's a kalona!it tried to attack me!and i think the kalonas are allined with phantom dogs!Theyre coming!'' ''easy,easy.you say theyre coming?we were moving tommorow,but we can now.tell everyone.'' ''yessir!''

1-go to the den and tell nile to help

2-scream ''WERE MOVING!!!!GET UR THINGS AND CUMON!!!!!''

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 20:06:02 — Link

Choice 2

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-23 23:33:37 — Link

''HEY!!!WERE MOVIN THE CAMP!!!GRAB YOUR STUFF AND LETS FREAKING GO!!!''you yelled.you ran to the den to grab Gemtone and Nile.''Silence?Hi Silence!'' ''Myanui!The kitten's comin out soon.I cant wait!''

1-congragulate her

2-tell her thats great and keep going

by the way Silence is your sister and she looks exactly like you 

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-23 23:37:27 — Link

Choice 1

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-24 00:28:21 — Link

''wonderfull! i cant wait to see it,it must be so cute! and i bet it will get along great with Gemtone! im sorry,but i have to go get her and nile.may you have a good day!'' ''by myanui!''you started running to the den wen nile emerged with gemtone .

1-keep running tords them

2-turn around and yell for them to cum on

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-25 18:03:34 — Link

Choice 2

Clever the Archer

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla