Boards < General < News & Announcements < Carpo, the Kami of Autumn

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 | Next »

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 01:59:57 — Link

Liandralithe, I would suggest asking for proof of the Vermillion Fruits objective's completion - no point sacrificing the Throdama if they aren't capable of getting on the battlefield. The "easy" item gathering isn't as big of a deal with all the people with extra items left over to spare.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 03:57:12 — Link

Ehhh, honestly i can lend them the squad and if tree is empty, provide the "push" necessary... and then sell them cheap good gened pets so they are prepared for next time :p

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Hyperborean
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 07:07:17 — Link

If anyone has any more Autumn gems I need two more! Willing to pay 100k for each! Last items I need

An Actual Stegosaurus

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 12:51:58 — Link

There's currently a clear path to the Vermillion Tree. It'll take 1 full energy to move to the battlefield, another to move to the second spot, and a last to get to the tree, so if you have the Squad Energy Packs to go for it now then I sugest you do so.

• Shavira
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 13:18:04 — Link

Anyone online right now that would trade a squad pack? I'm right there! D= 

• midnightsidhe
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 14:20:02 — Link

I still have some extra stuff:

• Autumn Vines (5); 
  • Autumn Warmth Essence (5);
  • Grapes (12);
  • Green Apples (12);
  • Pumpkins (7);
  • Red Apples (7);
  • Wine Essence (4).

PM me if you need anything.

• tucuxia
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 14:25:47 — Link

I have the Grade 3 Harvester that I bred for myself (and didn't need thanks to a lucky Random Box) for trade.  I don't need any more quest items or any other pets (except perhaps a Lake colored GP3 female Throdama) so feel free to offer useful items if you want her for the kami quest.  Currently the items I need the most are Expand Stable Scrolls and Premium Memberships, but I'm pretty happy to keep the thro if no one needs her.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 15:18:52 — Link

@Tucuxia

i'm hosting an art contest (down in signature) so if you want a Premium Membership, you could get one off there...?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-29 15:25:18 — Link

I have a random box that I would be willing to trade for an Astrologist (level 4) blueprint... Or some very nice gened lykos (see my lykos tab).

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 17:36:03 — Link

I'm on the verge of giving up. I still need to visit the tree but my squad is at 2 energy, craft the wreath and give the Grade 3 harvester Throdama.

I also still need

17 green apples

22 pumpkins

And 32 more blossoms.

Should I give up?

Edit: Thank you so much Lorry14 for the green apples, pumpkins and blossoms.

Now i just need 5 more pumpkins and the throdama. Also 2 autumn gems for the wreath.

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 18:54:32 — Link

Now my dears I finished all but one task.... and that is the Crimson Tree ...means the basket of vermillion fruits.

At the moment Shavira is at the Tree... and I really hope to get there for a few minutes so I can get this last thing for Carpo.

And yes... then I have to fight Carpo :)

• KrimsonCreature
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 19:03:27 — Link

Need:

8 Green Apples

7 Pumpkins

15 Red Apples

13 Grapes

3 Vine

10 Autumn Leaf

8 Festive Fruits

3 Autumn Gem

Have:

1 Wine Essence

6 Autumn Warmth Essence

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 19:12:19 — Link

@ KrimsonCreature

I´ll send some apples and grapes and whatever I have over :)

By the way... does anyone of the guys who still got Carpo have some advice about the best pet to win against ths Kami??

Dragon?? Cockatrice?? Unicorn??

Well.... this time I´m not really sure that I can finish my last task.... it´s the 5th time I was kicked off my position next to the Crimson tree before I had the opportunity to get on it to get this fruits :(

Just trying  again ....

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-29 22:18:18 — Link

Harvester Morph 3s::

With just over 24 hours left I am down to 2 morphs remaining; if you haven't crossed the objective off yet then PM me. I'll be taking the best offers I get, not necessarily first-come-first-served, so keep in mind the demand when making an offer.

Event Courtesy::
After you get your Basket of Vermillion Fruits crossed of, leave the Battlefield. That way it will make it easier for other users to get to the Vermillion Tree.
I have 3 Squad Energy Packs made I'll trade for 4 Energy Drinks each to people who are still trying to take the tree.

Event Item Sale::

• 12 Leaves
  • 17 Vines
  • 4 Bottles of Wine
  • 3 Blossoms
  • 14 Fruits
  • 6 Green Apples
  • 4 Pumpkins
  • 4 Red Apples
  • 3 Jugs of Cider
  • 3 Wine Essences
  • 18 Warmth Essences

Carpo News::

I have 3 Carpos now! XD So many pretty little kitties.

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-30 00:53:42 — Link

I have an extra Harvester 3. Want good offers, please PM me. My major interests are items like Rainbow Jar, Expand Stable / Inventory Scrolls, Insta-birth and Insta-grow, DCAs. Not interested in silver / pets (unless deviants) / regular items.

I also have 8 Autumn Warmth Essences and 3 Wine Essences up for grabs for free, just PM me if you're close to getting kami but missing these quest items.

Lillya, Carpo is very similar to a GP firebreathing dragon, so any pet with good genetics will do. I prefer pets with Regen for such fights.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla