Boards < Community < Roleplay < Calimca(Open)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• PuzzleMeThis
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-14 23:07:27 — Link

Hi! And welcome to my roleplay! I have decided to make a roleplay on either shapeshifters or half-human half -animal. It's whatever you readers decide.

Here is the plot line:

Long ago this place was called Earth, but we have changed it to Calimca because the world does not look like it did all those years ago. With the depleting human population, we had to find a way to survive and we did. Combining animal and human genes together. We no longer can call ourselves human as a whole for there are many diffrent species we fall under. We now are in groups but we have needs sometimes the same. Will we have to fight for them or will we form allies to stay on riendly terms?

Okay so here are the differnt species one can be(you can only choose one for now):

Canines: Any dog-like animal. ex: wolf(all), fox(all), dingo, coyote, dogs(all), jackal(all)

Powers: Tracking, communicating telepathically(only to pack members), Manipulation with the voice,enhanced sence of smell, enhanced enurance, healing,

Felines: Any cat related animal, ex: Lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard(all), lynx, cheetah

Powers: super speed, enhanced eyesight, invisibility, camoflauge

Avians: Any bird-like creature. ex: eagle, hawk, hummingbird, 

Powers: flying, enhanced vision, manipulation, replication, 

Snakes: Self-explanitory. ex: Cobra, Rattlesnake, Vipor

Powers: venom(of chosen snake), teleportation, Illusions, regeneration,

This page is not permanent and can be edited. I can add more if you want.

---

The form:

Name:

Species(feline, canine):

Type(tiger, leopard):

The plot, or where I want this to go, is not solid, I say we go where ever the road takes us. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-16 08:33:30 — Link

Hello, this looks interesting! I have nearly zero experience in RP, but I'd like to try this if you have the patience to put up with me! 

Name: Zareth

Species: canine (specifically shapeshifting, not half-and-half)

Type: jackal

Are you thinking more in the direction of post-apocalyptic, or "new Earth dominated by wilderness"?

• SimoneV
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 15:36:15 — Link

Name: Fen

Species: Canine

Type: Wolf

Shapeshifter. 

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 23:37:20 — Link

The form:

Name: Amabala  (spots in Zulu)

Species(feline, canine): Feline

Type(tiger, leopard): Lynx

Shapeshifter

• ClaratheFerret
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-25 17:42:48 — Link

Ooh wow :D
Name: Salvis (dunno where that came from)

Species: Avian

Type: Sparrow

Sal is a shapeshifter.

-

PS. I'm thinking most people here will choose felines/canines, so here's a bird into the mix.

Why not?

• tingley09
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-26 04:49:25 — Link

Name: Kitty

Species(feline, canine): Feline

Type(tiger, leopard): Tiger

I feel as if I must warn you - I'm evil.

• Lightninglings
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-26 22:07:05 — Link

Name: Crier

Species: Avian

Type: Great horned owl

Shapeshifter

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:02:39 — Link

Seeing as PuzzleMeThis hasn't been active in two weeks, maybe someone would like to start this without them?

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 02:46:04 — Link

yes, please, you can start and i will make another character.

The form:

Name: Thor

Species(feline, canine): Avian

Type(tiger, leopard): Eagle

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 09:37:43 — Link

Ah...okay. Never started one of these before, but I'll give it a shot.

It was a cool, drizzly morning when Zareth awoke. His stomach growled. He pushed himself upright, stretched his arms, and began to take stock of his few belongings. Some tattered clothing. A rudimentary knife. A small pouch, currently empty. And an ancient wristwatch he'd had the fortune to find while scavenging. Someone in the city might pay well for a relic like that.

But for now, his main concern was food. Packing up his things, he shifted into a jackal, and stepped out of the long-abandoned collapsed bomb shelter he called home, into the cold and wet wilderness. 

It was going to be a good day. He was sure of it.

• SimoneV
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 10:04:03 — Link

Fen awoke when the sun shone in his eyes. He groaned a bit and stretched. He wasn't a morning person. Not at all. He stiffled a yawn and put some clothes on. A ragged blue jeans, Black sneakers and a red/black hoodie. He looked out of the window and saw that the city was wide awake. He was sleeping in an old abandond building. He had for a few nights now, but he had to move soon as people might get suspicious or stumble upon him by accident. He, and they, didn't want that. He checked his pockets. Did he still have everyhing? Water, Check. Food,Check. Knive,Check. Alright all set. He shifted into a big black dog. A wolf to be precises, but the humans just saw him stray.

He leaped into the city, cold wind brushed across his fur but the sun was warm. Perfect. 

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 15:43:44 — Link

name: sesha

species: snake

type: viper

Name: Nathir

species: snake

type: cobra

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Lightninglings
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 23:19:00 — Link

Crier looked at the city below. She ruffled her feathers and glided down. She shifted to a human. Her jacket was getting to small for her. "Darn! Now I have to get a new one." She spat. The city folk were being awfully quiet today. She cocked her head a little bit. She put her hood on her dark brown hair and walked to a store. "CLOSED!" the sign said. Crier sighed. Time to wait all night. She shifted into an owl again. Flying above the city. The sky was a pale shade of blue. There weren't a lot of clouds. The sun looked sad. Just another day here. Crier was to busy looking at the sky she flew into a building.

• ClaratheFerret
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-28 13:38:58 — Link

Sal winced as she saw an owl (or was it? She never really had an eye for detail) crash into a building. I shouldn't be diverted, she thought. She was on her way to a... shop.  Perhaps it wasn't exactly legal, but she could get her supplies easily.  It was the only way for her to survive, what with her situation and all. (The hybrids were looked down upon by 'pure' humans. That was all she would say.) Hoping she wouldn't be noticed in the hubbub of the city, she shifted into a small sparrow and flew off, discreetly, to a shady-looking hovel.

Why not?

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-28 21:57:06 — Link

seshe awoke from her deep slumber. she recalled dreaming of every scale on her back slowly turning inside out. yuck. she transformed back to human and stretched her legs. she scratched her short black hair and coughed some blood. (living out in the wild was hard, she must have drank some bad water) she stuck her head out of her shabby DIY tent and felt the pitter patter of rain on her head. she wondered how long she was out. and what was taking Nathir so long. usually he would only leave her and hour or two. she decided to explore a little, brfore the storm started.

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla