Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Any Big Anime fans?

Boards

• Wolfhy
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-04 16:52:50 — Link

Anime fan here XD

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-26 01:50:52 — Link

I like watching Fairy Tail.

I also watch Naruto, if you haven't already... but lets be honest who hasn't these days XD

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Kenma
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-26 23:28:58 — Link

I love Haikyuu!! really, really much.

@seraphimimir on instagram and twitter!! check my art out

• Savannah_Plains
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-29 03:50:19 — Link

• The Devil is a Part -Timer - Satan becomes a McDonalds worker.
  • Magic Kaito 1412 - A teen becomes the International Criminal 1412: the Phantom Thief KID(a magician theif that wears all white), and steals to find the Pandora Gem so it doesn't get into the wrong hands. He also returnes what he steals if it's not Pandora.
  • Devilman - Akira Fudo is informed by his best friend Ryou Asuka that the demons will revive and reclaim the world from the humans. [...] Akira becomes Devilman, with the power of a demon and the heart of a human.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-02 22:07:05 — Link

Favorite anime movies are "Howls Moving Castle" (which made me cry TWICE) and "Princess Mononoke"

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• SilveredFox
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-18 13:49:58 — Link

Gonna second Yona of the Dawn, and toss My Hero Academia out there if you want action. I've been in nostalgia mode, and rewatching Slayers, Escaflowne etc. If you know what you're in the mood for I can try and suggest other things but off the top of my head those are some nice places to start

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-22 01:05:45 — Link

I'm old, so I still remember Fushugi Yuugi fondly.  Also Marmalade Boy and Magic Knights Rayearth.  Have been watching My Hero Academia recently.  I can also recommend it highly.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-09 17:53:18 — Link

Fairy Tail

Dragn Ball Z

My Hero Acedemia

Blue Exorcist

Black Butler

Attack on Titan

Tokyo Ghoul

Yu-Gi-Oh

Naruto

and even tho this is on youtube, i recommend Hazbin Hotel (pilot) it is hilarious

black clover

fullmetal alchemist

bleach

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• callisto_major
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-10 03:40:07 — Link

gotta suggest My hero academia, Black clover, Fairy tale, Bungo stray dogs, Demon slayer, and Your name(movie actually but its really good)

Sending Hugs 

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-25 09:23:27 — Link

One word... POKEMON 

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-25 09:23:58 — Link

AAckck internet was low and it glitched my message twice XD I just edited it out and replaced it with this 

On To The Pet Shows!

• Alexa7765
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-15 02:35:40 — Link

YESH POKEMON (shushes the pokemon cheeks)

Want a deviant or a double? You've come to the right place! Message me which deviant you want and I'll check my devaints to see if I can breed one for you! Prices vary from 10,000 to 100,000, depending on what your deviant has.

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-15 17:55:49 — Link

I also like dragon ball z, esp the abridged fan made version, its hilarious, and not to mention im such a pokemon nut, i finished a nuzlocke yesterday, and im hunting fir a shiny eevee (2,059 trys and still nothing qwq)

On To The Pet Shows!

• KittySnatcher
  • User

Posted at 2023-06-18 05:03:26 — Link

I am a huge My Hero Academia fan! (Well, technically it's called "Boku  No Hero Academia" I think.) 

"Really great people can make you feel that you too can become great"

I offer breeding for ridiculously low prices 

Players have given to me, and in turn I wish to give to the players. 

#BeastKeeper4Ever

• KittySnatcher
  • User

Posted at 2023-06-29 18:00:50 — Link

SilveredFox (#2594) wrote:

Gonna second Yona of the Dawn, and toss My Hero Academia out there if you want action. I've been in nostalgia mode, and rewatching Slayers, Escaflowne etc. If you know what you're in the mood for I can try and suggest other things but off the top of my head those are some nice places to start

MHA 4 ever

"Really great people can make you feel that you too can become great"

I offer breeding for ridiculously low prices 

Players have given to me, and in turn I wish to give to the players. 

#BeastKeeper4Ever

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla