Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Begining (P, for me and SnowPeak

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 12:25:21 — Link

Okara rushed over, pulling the two tiny females away from her Alpha, she knew he would never harm something that had no chance at pertecting themselves, but she also knew he was scarying them. Wolfen glared at her, tail held high, and hackles raised. She mentaly shivered under his intense gaze, but stood her ground wanting to explain herself.

"Wolfen please, there only children, they couldn't hurt me if they tried. I promise i'm fine," She stated, assuring him with a soft smile. He sighed, looking back down at the two pups, he admired the black and white ones courage, standing up to a massive wolf like himself, she had guts. Looking back up at Okara, her eyes pleading for him to stand down, he nodded his head and layed down on his belly, to get leveled with the tiny females.

Okara smiled down at them, they were so cute, one almost looked like a coyote, and the other was much larger than her sibling. The large one had a white pelt with midnight black splashes, and the tiny one was dark brown, almost russet, with a white underbelly.

"Hello i'm Wolfen. Alpha of Snow Peak Pack," He said with a friendly smile, his head leveled with the larger sister. "Where are your parents, and why were you hiding in a Wox den?" He asked, his head slightly tilted and ears pulled back to seem less intimidating.

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-03 14:20:34 — Link

Astra was not pleased by the white lyko's hostility, her nose crickled up bareing her sharp fangs, "you may be bigger then me but that doesn't mean i wont protect my sister" she barked, but it came out sounding like a puppy yip. Naomi quivering in fear of her life not knowing what to do, until the much smaller fae stepped in protectic them, Naomi ran up to the drown she-lykos for protection, but knowing she was safe she still couldn't help but shake in fear of the larger lyko's.

Astra feeling alittle offend that the she-lyko's would say that right in there face, but knew she was right, Astra sat down nexted to her younger sister, she licked her ear for comfort. Naomi looked at the male he was fairly large arctic-lyko's with a speckled brown pelt, while the other she-lykos was brown with barely any marking's, as the male-lyko's got down to match there hight, seeing he was trying to be nice she moved up to show she trusted the male.

Astra was further from the male then Naomi was, and she wasn't quite comftorable with her so close, as she stepped closer the male stated his name, Astra narrowed her eyes at the strange lykos "Really, becouse i dont see a pack" she barked in a hostile way. Naomi glared at her sitter and nipped her cheek "be nice" she grunted lowly so only Astra could hear, Naomi looked back at Wolfen with a friendly but goofy looking smile.

Naomi perked her ears hearing his quistions "Where are you parents" and "Why are you hiding in a Wox den" but before Astra could anwser Naomi can bursting out in the most joyfull and peppy way "Oh are pack was attacked by dragons when i was born, and there was no escape so our parents and all the pack members hid away the pups," she paused to take a breath, and went on "while they fight them of, well because they couldn't hid nor escape, and when the dragons left all the adults lyko's were gone so Astra, a few other pups and I went to go looking for them" she went on "until Me and Astra were the last pups" her vioce went dull and sad, her eyes filled with painful memorys.

Astra looked at her sister and licked her cheek then turned back to the other lyko's, "and to anwser you other quistion, we were hiding from you" she grunted, she was mad that Naomi told them she knew she always gets sad telling the story, but- never mind they do have a reason to ask she thought to her self. She looked at the lyko's not knowing what they were feeling or what they were thinking, maybe they would think she made it up, Astra hated when other's felt sypathy for her.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-03 23:38:19 — Link

Okara looked over to Wolfen, they stared at each other for a while with horror in their eyes. Okara was on the verge of tears, she felt so much sympathy for these two small she-pups, Wolfen turned away, sadness clouding his eyes.

"You can stay with us if you'd like?" Okara asked politey, she would not push if they refused, but would rather them say yes, not only were they alone and could not defend themselves, but the Alpines were one of the coldest and feircest places. Even though they were Arctic Lykos, they were still only pups, with there fur still not fully grown, and would shurly freeze to death.

"yes of course, your welcome to stay, but im afriad it can't be for too long, we have things to attend to. Like you mentioned earlier there is no pack," He explained, lifting himself to stand tall over the small female pups, he smiled down at them with determination. "yet,"

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-07 00:37:05 — Link

Astra looked at her paws seeing the larger wolves spypathy and sadness, but she felt no sadness just weakness, she sat down and looked up at Okara "that would be great" she said with a dull vioce no emotion. Naomi nudged her sister and smiled, "we would love to stay" she said gladly yipping like the tiny pup she is.

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-07 00:37:50 — Link

sorry dubble post

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-07 00:38:22 — Link

Sorry dubble post

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-07 01:00:44 — Link

"Great!" Okara exclaimed, a broad smile taking over her features. Wolfen Barked a laughed as he looked down at the young she-pups. Maybe they could even help find their pack, he nodded to Okara and she scooped the pups up and on to Wolfen's back, it would be difficult for them to keep up with such larges wolves, especialy with Okara even her walk was abnormanly fast.

"So why do you think your pack would be out here?" Wolfen asked, he was happy they had found the pups before it was too late, they could have died out here. Only he knew they would possible be fine, especially with the care and love they held close to each other, all you really need to survive is friends and family, somthing he didn't have until he met Okara.  

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla