Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Begining (P, for me and SnowPeak

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-01 11:12:51 — Link

SnowPeak's Character's -

Wolfen -  Large white arctic lykos, painted with a brown speckled pelt, milky green eyes, with large blue head spikes.

Okara - Small red brown timber lyko, she has a lighter brown chest under tail and under belly, white paws and tail tip, with wide teal eyes and short red brown head spikes.

Silver-Creek's Character's -

Ruvik - is a sturdy and medium sized white lykos, with a browm merle pattern, he as heterochromia eyes one teal other gold, with large brown and white head spikes.

King - is a freakishly large Arctic lykos, he has a fluffy and soft white pelt, with a black shaded back , he has green and anmber eyes with white head spikes.

Astra - is a big white arctic she-lykos, with black merle marking, she has dull green eyes with black head spikes.

Naomi - is a bicorled brown arctic lykos hyrbrid mixed with a easter timber lykos, she has white cheeks under tail unber belly paws and chest, she has golden eyes with short and dull peash horns.

Location -

A large placed filled with alot of tree's, home to many animals like rocs, gryphons, unicorns, symurghs, and so much more. The forest is split to two and in the middle is a long trial wrapping around the Nyrithiam, some call this trail Lone Lykos Trail. 

Things you need to know -

1. Nyrithiam is there world

2. Unicorns, symurghs, and Rocs are prey to many animals in the forest

3. Lykos, Dragons, and Gryphons are most feared in the forest

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 00:53:20 — Link

Wolfen and Okara traveled down Lone Lyko's Trail, eager to reach the Alpines. Wolfen with thoughts of beggining is own pack, found Okara and recruited her as his first member, she became the Delta, the perfect position for a wolf with her abilities. She had suggested the Alpines for their new pack territory, and with Wolfen being an Arctic Lyko he had agreed to the idea, even though Okara herself was only a Ethiopian Lyko.

"So do you have any thoughts on who else you will recruit?" Okara yipped happily, her tail swaying high as she craned her neck to look up at her massive Alpha. "No i'm afraid not, but don't worry, i'm sure there will be plenty of Lone Lyko's roaming the Alpines," He assured her. She smiled and began to trot ahead, fascinated with the thought of seeing the Alpines, a place she had never been before, for the fear of having to bare teeth with an Arctic Lyko, them being much bigger than her.

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 01:43:06 — Link

Ruvik

Ruvik wounders through the forest with king by his side, "King, do you know any other wolves that have left Pine woods pack?" he said lowly, not wanting any other creature's in the forest to hear them. Ruvik sat down taking a brake, he panted as if they walked for weeks.

King

King walked beside Ruvik this so many things on his mind, as soon as Ruvik asked him about the wolves that left the pack he shook his mind clean, "I only know about me and you, i dont really recall on any other wolves" he yawned. It was pretty early and ruvik and him havn't been getting sleep becouse all of those animal attacks.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 02:26:55 — Link

Wolfen watched as Okara trotted ahead, he slowed down a bit, trying to get distance from her. There was a lot on his mind, he wanted some time to think as Okara ran off, he sighed, all he could think about was his plans for his new pack, what if it all went up in smoke, and he would never prove himself? Shaking his head violently and letting out a sigh through his nostrils, he ran to catch up to Okara. 

Okara had stopped, and was only staring ahead. Two wolves, about the size of Arctics were heading there way, her eyes were wide as she was frozen to the spot. Wolfen had caught up as he skid to a stop at her side, looking in the direction of her gaze. He too noticed the same wolves as he narrowed his eyes, stepping infront of Okara, taking a defencive stance, tail held high. 

He wasn't sure if they were threatening, even thought they were fairly large, one larger than himself, they seemed to be just conversing, maybe they had not noticed Okara and Wolfen yet? Not wanting to take any chances, he bared his teeth as they drew near. 

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 05:40:08 — Link

King

Lifting his head high seeing to wolves, one small and one big he nudged Ruvik he seemed to be deep in thought, King stood up seeing that the arctic lykos was in a threatning stance. King lifted his tail and lowered his head showing no etention towards the she-lykos knowing she would be no threat, but he kept his amber and green gaze on the larger male-lykos.

Ruvik

Ruvik was deep in thought what if the pack doesn't make it, will i beable to prove myself, he shook his head looking at King "what is i-" he stoped himself, noticing the two wolves but unlike King he stood his ground, his chest puffed out and narrowing his eyes at the two wolves. Ruvik believed they were know harm but if they did decide to fight he knew they had no chance, he looked at King thinking he is to threatning it will make them want to fight, he turned back to the two wolves "You two come closer" he barked in a bold and muture voice.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 05:55:05 — Link

Wolfen snarled at the command, he looked down to see Okara staring up at him. She had questioning eyes, silently asking if they should go closer and listen to these strange Lyko's. He shook his head, and she nodded, already understanding what he meant. He turned back to the Lyko's and stood tall, hackels raising, making him seem dominant, and bigger.

"We don't want trouble, but if your looking for it, we will not go down without a fight," He snarled, his voice loud and unwavering. Okara looked to him with slight fear in her eyes, she knew Wolfen was a strong wolf, but was beggining to doubt he would win, especialy since she was not a fighter, and he would be facing these Arctic's alone. She put a firm foot infront of Wolfen, shocked, he looked down to see her staring up at him with a light glare.

"Please don't Alpha, you don't know what there capable of, you of all people should know it would be foolish," He turned away, shame in his eyes as he realized going into a fight he know he wouldn't win was not being a good leader. Especialy when he wasn't certain if they were indanger.

Looking back up to the wolves, he took in a breath, letting his fur settle, as he untensed. Walking over to them, tail still high, and Okara trailing behind him, her head low and tail tucked.

"Forgive me, I was not thinking clearly and was only trying to pertect my kin," He explained, head bowed. Okara only nodded as she tried not to look them in the eyes.

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 06:09:15 — Link

Ruvik

Ruvik growled lowly hearing what he had said, How stupid could this lykos be, he thought to himself, seeing the frightend she-lykos stand up to the much larger male it impressed him, she obviously wasn't scared of him. Ruvik sat down seeing the large male lykos was moving foward, he looked him in the eyes showing no sympathy nor anger, "i see," he went on "you know picking a fight with us wouldn't be the smart thing to do" he paused looking up as rain started to fall down from the cloudy sky, "so you were lucky your friend stoped you" he said trying to insisted they dont ever pick a fight that they will shirley lose.

King

As the smaller male snarled at his alpha, he grew angry inside letting out a louder growl, his hackles raised barring his teeth ready to fight, finally a fight worth my time he thought but when the she-lykos put her foot down stopping the white lykos he had to idmit he was disappionted, as the two lykos padded closer he narrowed his eyes at the male making sure he would not attack, King slowly sat down he knew Ruvik hated when he got like this but he couldn't help himself. King turned his gaze to the smaller she-lykos and he was pretty impresed that this small and skittish she-lykos would stand  to, he look at the larger lykos that.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 06:26:15 — Link

Wolfen looked away, ashamed that he would react in such a way. Okara only smiled, it was good to learn from mistakes, she was proud of her Alpha for standing down. She looked to the other Lyko's, noticing the bigger one glaring at Wolfen, she began to worry, wondering if these Lykos intended to attack them.

"You can not blame me for trying to pertect my friend," He narrowed his eyes, as he noticed the glare he was getting from the white one. "I would fight an armada if it came to protecting my pack," He stated, his chest puffed, and claws stabbing into the ground. He did not care if he was wounding or dying, his kin came first. he noticed the brown patched one seemed to be the Alpha, and was shocked he seemed to not understand that.

"Well, sorry for everything, my Alpha Wolfen ment no harm, we'll be on are way now," Okara said, smiling brightly, still eager to get to the Alpines. She had always dreamed of running through snow, she smiled to the strange wolves, and ran passed them at press-paw speed, leaving Wolfen and them behind.

Wolfen chuckled as he watched her run-off, her speed always amazing him. Turning back to the wolves, he stood and stretched, tail swaying lighty as he smiled. "I hope I caused no trouble. Goodbye now," His eyes shined as his smile widened.

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 06:34:50 — Link

Ruvik

Ruvik smiled alittle "it is ok i understand im just saying you should have turned around" he dipped his head, "im sorry i have offended you" he said in a friendly voice, seeing Wolfen stressed he turned to King, "King relaxe they mean no harm" he saided turning back to the the two lykos, "Im Ruvik, this is King" he barked seeing the she-lykos brush past them running of he smirked, "So were are you off to?" he asked shaking his wet pelt.

King

King "We have never blamed you, just maybe you should have backed down, you got into a fighting stance first" he snarled showing his sharp fangs, as soon as Ruvik told him to relaxe he did so. He watched closley as the female ran of he rolled his eyes This wolfen guy should watch his kin she could die out there all alone, he grunted and looked of to the side not wanting to talk any more to this wolfen guy.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 06:57:11 — Link

"We're heading to the Alpines, it's were I plan to start my pack," He stated, Shaking his pelt flinging water everywere. He looked over to see Okara waiting for him up ahead. "So were are you heading?" He asked, he new these Lyko's were Lone Lyko's, why else would they be walking on such a trail. He wasn't planning on talking to them for much longer, eager to get to the Alpines, it was almost as if something was drawing him there.

He noticed Okara beggining to become impatient, you could tell when she began to pace back and forth. He mentally laughed, she was a strange pup, but was glad to have her as his first member. They had bonded well when they met, her joyfull spirit could bring anyone into a good mood, and his calm demeanor making her feel safe, and warm.

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 07:24:27 — Link

Name / Location / Gender

Ruvik / Lone Lykos Trail / Male 

Ruvik looked back at Okara "oh well so are we, and were heading to taiga forst" he replied and stood up "well you sould get going, i know we are" he padded of to the forest flicking his tail signalling King to follow.

King / Lone Lykos Trail / Male

Looking at Ruvik to see if he would tell them were there of to, he hoped he would keep it a secret, but when he told them he narrowed his eyes at wolfen and stood up, following close behind Ruvik as he flicked his tail, but out of the corner looked at the strange lykos, he doesn't really trust him that much.

Naomi and Astra / Alpines in the mountians / Female, Female

Naomi lunged her full body wieght onto her older sister bitting her ear, she gigled as she pawed at her face, Astra pushed her of "Hey not know" Astra barked at Naomi. Naomi laughed "sorry Astra but why cant we have some fun" she yipped like a puppy, pawing at the air. "Ok i guess" Astra sighed sticking her butt in the air wagging her tail high as she barked, Naomi's cheeks puffed up making her eyes close as a large smile formed on her face, showing her dull teeth.

Astra jumped onto her little sister yipping as she pinned her down "Ha Astra for the win" she said proud holding her head up, "not if i can help it" She laughed pushing her sister jumping back on her four padded paws. Naomi zig zagged across the snowy forest, and clawed gentely at her sister's face "ha you are no match against the all powerful and might naomi-" astra pushed her sister down a deep slope and laughed.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 07:49:32 — Link

"About time! What were you guys talking about anyway?" Okara yipped, running circles around her Alpha, Wolfen barked a laughed as he used his tail to swat her in the face, making her loose her footing and fall.

"Just telling them where we were headed, apparently they were going to Taiga forest," Okara turned her head and spit the fur she had in her mouth out onto the dirt path, snaping her head up to Wolfen to give him her meanest glare, he only laughed.

"Why did you do that, I thought you didn't trust them?" She questioned, as she looked up into the sky, rain drops dotting her cream brown pelt. Wolfen shook his head, a smile still worn on his face.

"Well, I never said that. Even if they do come back for a fight, we'll be ready," He said firmly, as he smirked down at her. "Hell yeah, I can run circles around those two!" She yelled, beginning to jump as she walked, Wolfen nodded as he chuckled, but paused mid-walk. They both looked up to see the top of a Snow Peak, meaning they were getting closer.

"Hey Wolfen, what are we gonna call the pack?" She asked, taking a seat close to him, as she stared up at the impressive mountain. He looked down at her, a little taken back by her question, he had not thought of that yet... Noticing her staring up at the Snow Peak, he too looked up at it.

"...Snow Peak," He whispered, she craned her head up at him, wearing a wide smile. "Yeah lets call it that!" She exclaimed, jumping to her paws, and began bouncing on her feet. He looked down at her with a questoning look, name it Snow Peak? That was a little strange, but it wasn't half bad. Nodding with a bright smile, he began to walk towards the direction of the mountain.

"Yeah... Lets."

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 08:17:32 — Link

Naomi crawled out of the slope "Hey that was uncalled for" the pup whined, she whimpered at her hurt paw and looked at her older sister "you hurt me" Naomi Cried  pushing her sister lightly, Astra put her paw over her sisters mouth "Shhh" Astra whispered, "What, what is it" he asked swiping her sisters paw away. "Lykos... BIG lykos" Astra said with fear in fillinf her green gaze, Naomi whimpered in fear not able to help herself, "A-astra wh-what do we do?" Naomi asked scared for her life.

"RUN" she shouted running down the hill leaving her sister in the dust, "Astra Wait!!" Naomi yelped tring to keep up but stumbling over her paws, Naomi triped and smashed her face in a pile of snow, Naomi sniffled and cried... and cried Loud. Astra made made a abrupt stop turning around and running back to her baby sister, "shh.. its ok its ok" but naomi kept crieing and wouldn't stop she just got louder.

"shush you going to signal them, and there going to eat us" she growls, Naomi sniffled her nose still snow on her face "there going to EAT us" Naomi asked, Naomi reaked of fear "listen its going to be ok just... hear get in this hole" Astra told her, Naomi sniffled her nose and crawled into the hole astra following after her. Naomi couldn't stop shaking or making nose, she sniffled loudly, "shh" astra tried to calm her down.

• SnowPeak
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 11:05:21 — Link

Okara was in heaven, she ran so fast she was almost flying! Wolfens eyes widened at her speed, she was truley having the time of her life. Rolling down a hill and into a snow patch, she bursted up from beneath it, sending the white powder everywere. Wolfen howled with laughter as her once tawny colored fur was now bright white, she shook her pelt as she laughed along with her Alpha.

"So this is where were gonna stay!?" She asked excitedly, unable to contain her joy. Wolfen shook his head, and looked to the trees, they were a little ways down the hill, tall and tightly packed, good for hiding from the cold. She followed his gaze and smiled, thinking about how fun it would be to race threw the trees, untill her thoughts were haulted by a sneeze, she saw that Wolfen had noticed it to, his ears now eract and head lowered close to the ground.

She looked around for the sound, catching light whispers and whimpers. Fianlly finding the source coming from an Arctic Wox den, only it didn't smell like Arctic Wox, it smelled more like Arctic Lyko's pups. Pushing her nose into the den to get a better scent, but yowled in pain as small teeth bit into her nose. Wolfen rushed forward, as he saw Okara stumble bakwards her nose barried beneath her paws.

He caught the scent of pups, and began to dig out the den, pushing out two meesly female Arctic Lykos. He glared down a them, not knowing witch one had hurt Okara. His stance was firm as he gave them a disapproving stare. Okara looked up too see two small pups, she saw Wolfen standing over them with an angry look on his face.

• Silver-Creek
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 11:31:16 — Link

Naomi shizered in fear, her whimpering came to a quick stop she gasped 3 times before letting out a sneeze, snow from the upper cave came tupling down on the small pups head, Astra turned to naomi with a angry look, Astra was much bigger then Naomi if any thing she was bigger then an avrage pup. 

Astra's ears perk as she hears mumbled voices, she quickly pushes Naomi to the back of the den getting ready to attack, knowning she does not stand a chance against larger lykos, she would never die without a fight. Naomi sqirmed at her sister's push wanted to help Astra, but astra insisted Naomi to stay back, Astra got pushed back by a black nose, but by instinct she quickly lached her sharp teeth onto it biting down, Astra was much to weak to make any marks or blood but at least she cause minnor pain.

Astra stands strong alittle proud of herself "that will show them to back of" she yipped wagging her tail, Naomi cries in fear as to large white paws brake through the roof of the den snow tumbling down on them, "Astra!" Naomi calls reaching her paws out as snow crushes her "AHH help!!" she yipps tears filling her eyes.

Astra bites the large paws but seeing as that doesn't help she pulls on her sister trying to get her out, Naomi feels the paws on her back pushing them out of the den, but before Astra could pull Naomi out woosh, they flew out of the den, Astra landing on her stamack smashing her face and Naomi landing on her but, Naomi's eyes watered looking up at the large white lykos.

Naomi back up and cried seeing his angry look, Astra got up like nothing, she stood her ground looking at the larger male lykos, she had to idmit she was frightend but nothing and i mean nothing will ever harm or kill Naomi as long as she is still breathing in Nyrithiam.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla