Boards < Community < Roleplay < Lone Wolves Trail (P, For me and WolvesMelody)

Boards

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 04:04:01 — Link

(Lone wolves Trail)

Naomi

Noami smiled happily her tail still wagging in the air, she knew her pack would most likely not accept him, but then again he made her feel alive, free, and special... she never had a true friend. Naomi smile grew bright as she spoke, "come on its ok i'll protectect you" she giggled but noticed his tucked tail she tried to ignore it, she didn't want her first friend to be scared of her family.

(Back at the Pack)

Jai

Jai paced back and forth "were is she" he retorted voice turned to a growl as he looked at his Beta king, he let out a growl "she is always doing this.

King

He laughed "why are you always so worried about Naomi, you know she has a mother" he yawned, it was early in the morning and King just barely woke up.

Jai

looking at king with an unpleasant look he decided to anwser him "becouse Athena is like a second mother to katey and Naomi is like a Sister to me or even a pup" he said in a bold voice.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 04:14:37 — Link

Wolfen: Lone Wolf Trail

He watched as Naomi skipped along happily, how could she be so care free? Especailly since Wolfen was walking right into unknown territory. He decided to be a little happy, they might be friendly and accept him... And if they didn't... He shook his pelt, feeling a chill claw up his spine, that was somthing he really didn't want to think about it...

I hope today is not the day I die...

He was a little skeptical about going to this pack, but if something did go down he could always just run, he was pretty fast for his size, maybe one of the fastest pups in his old pack... But that wasn't somthing he wanted to think about either...

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 04:27:47 — Link

Naomi

Naomi pranced through the forest wondereing what her pack would think about wolfen, knowing they would think somthing bad, but trying to think positive. They made there way into the pack the first thing she saw was a large white wolf jumping her way. CRUSH! just like that Naomi hit the floor supper hard feeling a warm tongue rasping on her cheek.

Athena 

Athena paced around with jai hoping her baby girl was just fine, even though Naomi does this every day, Athena perked her ears up seeing her pup. Bolting over there not noticing the strange wolf behind her, she leaped onto Naomi pinning her to the ground. Her tongue met Naomis fluffy cheek as she licked her baby, "Oh my darling were have you gone, oh and who is this lovley wolf, you go girl" she laughed "oh im just happy your home.

Naomi

She got up as her mom got of, hearing what her mom said about Wolfen she tensed eyes wide "mom not know" she said snapping at her Athena. (short sorry)

Jai

Looking up at Naomi and Wolfen he ran over making a sudden stop, "Who is this" He growled baring his teeth" he stood up his tail raising ready to attack "i told you i dont like out siders" He snapped inches away from biteing of wolfens snout (not really).

Naomi

"Jai... he's my friend and weren't you a outsider when you met Katey," She said boldly trying to not sound like a wimpbut trying not to sound like she is trying to threaten him, "And his name i-" she was cut of by jai

Jai

He glared at naomi "he can answer for himself" he growled lowly turning his glare back on wolfen.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 04:39:08 — Link

Wolfen:

He had no idea what to do, he has never seen so many wolves in so long. not only that but this wolf was getting in his face, if he wanted to become a respected alpha he should have stood his ground, but then again being in this alpha's territory without his concent was wrong.

Laying low and scraping his bely against the dirt, he turned his head to glance up at the alpha, not wanting to look him in the eye.

"I am truley sorry sir, I should have declined Naomi's offer, it is not her fault, I was in the wrong for agreeing with such a foolish idea.." he ended with a whimper, trying to look as unthreatening and pathetic as possible, not wanting to come off as an enemy.

The look the alpha was giving him seemed to look like it worked

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 04:59:59 — Link

Jai

He grunted but had sympathy for the pup, he felt as if this was him when he was a pup, old memory flashed in his head remebering when katey brought him to the pack, and scar did the same thing witch he is doing to this pup. He couldn't help but smile, "ok i understand" He said with sympathy in his eyes "bt you should not have listend to Naomi you are right, you may stay for a wile but not to long i still dont fully trust you" he padded over to a rock were he laid there in the warm sun as it cooled his jet colored pelt.

Naomi 

Naomi smiled "come on i will show you around" she yipped hopping around until she was stoped by Ruvik.

Ruvik

Ruvik and Naomi's noses met, a smirk formed on his face as he was face to face with Naomi, "i wasn't expecting you with another wolf" he said with a mischievous voice, he walked around her sort of pushing Wolfen back. Ruvik gently licked her cheek in a flirtatious way, "i will see you around Naomi" he barked and padded of.

Naomi

She gulped as Ruvik walked around her, she knew this wolves games and she was in no hurry to play them, she tensed but said nothing when his tungue met her cheek. As he padded of she was releaved she didn't like to talk to him, turning to Wolfen seeing a quistionable face "sorry, that was Ruvik he is a bi-" she stopped herself, because she couldn't find the right word to sort his behavior.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 05:10:44 — Link

Wolfen:

He was glad the alpha had shown him sympathy, that was rare these days, usually they would all chase him out of the territory, so he was grateful. He was knocked out of his thoughts as Naomi stated she would show him around, he smiled at her and nodded his head, eager to see were Naomi lived. He walked with her for a while before a wolf with strange markings stopped her.

"I wasn't expecting you with another wolf," His voice painted with mischief. He walked around to her back and shoved Wolfen a little roughly out of the way. Wolfen bit back a growl, not wanting to bare teeth with one of these wolves, he walked off and Naomi looked a little... Releived? Why was she so tense around that wolf? Then he noticed that he had licked her cheek, somthing Naomi did not allow him to do.

He watched as the wolf walked away, a deep glare taking over his one joyfull features, he looked back to her wanting to know what was up with that strange wolf, but not knowing if it would be ok to question one of the pack members...

"Sorry, that was Ruvik he is a bit-" Wolfen noticed her pause with an uncomfortable look on her brown face, he nugded her with his nose and smiled. "it's ok, didn't bother me,"

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 05:23:35 — Link

Naomi 

Naomi smiled back at wolfen, "its ok if you want to know i can tell you" she wagged her tail, somthing about this beautiful coated wolf made her happy and made her feel safe. But Ruvik has always had her eye on Naomi, She shook her pelt and smiled "so were do you want to go know" she laughed her tail low bt wagging.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 05:32:48 — Link

Wolfen:

He smiled wide, cheeks puffing and eyes closed. He was glad to have her has a friend, she was truley a amazing wolf.

"Could you maybe tell me about the hunting grounds? Im not really sure if your alpha will let me hunt in them, but im gonna need food for my journey," His tail swayed, he had a long road ahead of him. Wolfen couldn't wait to get his own pack started, he would be the best alpha he could be, his dream was to be known throughout the lands... To prove all of them wrong.

Looking down into Naomi's face he smiled brightly again, if he ever did get his own territory with his own pack, he would always come to visit her, if that was ok with her alpha of course...

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 05:41:09 — Link

Naomi 

She sat down "oh of course" She smiled her tail beating on the ground, "ok so follow me. She shot up and raced to the hunting ground even though she wasn't the fastest wolf she wantd to have fun, "race you there!" she called out, running as fast as she could her paws moving like lightning. She noticed Wolfen pass her, she let out a giggle she wasnt competive if any thing she loved to lose to see wolves win and be happy. 

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 05:51:44 — Link

Wolfen:

he barked a laughed as he jumped to his feet chasing after her, it didn't take much to catch up with her, he had to slow down just a bit so he was leveled with her. After a while of running, and his muscles burning from the strain.

"So this is it?" He had a feeling this was, a huge medow with almost golden grass, it was surrounded by blossom trees, also clouded with multiple flowers, all kinds of varieties. He noticed a small group of Unicorn about 3-4, they were gone rather quickly, almost like they were never there, though still they made this place feel even more magica...

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 06:09:57 — Link

Naomi

As they made it to the medow she panted like crazy, but smiled she sat down her ears twitched "do you hear that" she asked feeling a bit scared she looked at wolfens face noticing he had heard it to.

Name: Nylo

Species: Gryphon

Flock: None

Position: None

Personality: Curious, Thievish, foolish, untrust-worthy, Adaptable

Bio: Fell out of his nest when he was younge and was raised by Azazel

Discription: See profile

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknow

Offspring: None

Nylo

Nylo came bursting out of a blosoom tree brakeing it, he was a baby gryphon but he wasn't small he was farily large. Nylo was holding a half eaten Unicorn he was a conovor because of his step father Azazel witch was a symurgh.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 06:16:28 — Link

Wolfen:

He shoved his ears forward, taking a defencive stance as the Gryphon jumped from the blossom tree. He bared his teeth, claws digging into the earth prepared to lunge at the beast. With Naomi behind him, and his hackles raised making him look twice his size he lowered his head, eyes dark and glaring

"Don't try anything you will regret bird," He snarled, he felt Naomi push against him, shaking. The Gryphon only stared, Unicorn still cluthed tightly in it's beak

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 06:30:41 — Link

Nylo

The Gryphon Cat landed on the ground 4 feet away from the weird bird things, hetilted his head and made a shout and loud purr, seeing the strange looking birds hackles raise. Nylo crouched in a scared way he pushed the unicorn closer to them, "so-soray" he studdered trying to say sorry.

Name: Azazel

Species: symurgh

Group: None

Personality: Clever, Sneaky, thief, 

Bio: unknown

Discription: see profile

Crush: none

Mate: none

Offspring: none

Azazel

Azazel lands on the ground and growls "is that how you talk to a child" his astralion acent very strong, he narrows his eyes at the to wolf alomst in a disopointed look.

Naomi

Naomi clinched her eyes shut she knew it was the end this gryphon was going to eat them and thats a facted, but hearing its voice she knew it was a baby, before she could say sorry or do anything a strange looking furret bird thing came out of know were. She pushed up next to Wolfen again hoping the strange creature would not hurt them.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 06:41:25 — Link

Wolfen:

"You expect me not to defend myself," Wolfen glared, front fangs pocking out of his mouth. He watched the bird creatures closely, you could say he wasn't a trusting wolf, but he would only say that was the smart way to be. He stood tall, hackels settling and relaxed, but still prepared to bare teeth with these strange beasts.

Looking at Naomi out of the corner of his eye, Wolfen could see how scared she was, being such a big wolf you would think she knew how to fight, but then he remembered her dull fangs and child like attitude, no matter the size, some were just not built to battle, and he would make sure nothing happened to her as long as he was around.  

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 09:45:48 — Link

Azazel

He snapped at  Wolfens tone, "well you know he is a baby know and that he means no harm, so ya do you need to defend yourself" He retorted his astralian acent gretting stronger as his voice grew deeper. "Are you scared pup? of a baby and a old man?" he asked in a angry tone, "you and your generation sicken me" he growls, He turned lashing his feathered tail at Wolfen. Azazel looked at Nylo "come on now" he said in a kind and careing voice, as him and Nylo flew of Azazelwas still very pissed that they would scare an inocent gryphon.

Naomi

Naomi looked up at the Symurgh, she sat up trying to over come the fear but deep down inside she was scared, as he flew away she let out a breath as if she were holding it in the whole time. "thank god i thought he would never leave" she laughed, Naomi knew it was wrong to scare the baby but the symurgh did not have to act like he was incharge of them and tell them what to do.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla