Boards < Community < Roleplay < Lone Wolves Trail (P, For me and WolvesMelody)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-29 23:09:16 — Link

Characters:  

WolvesMelody: 

Wolfen (Lone wolf) 

Wolfeypaws: Silver Creak Pack

Jai (Alpha Male)

Ellura (Beta Female)

Katey (Alpha Female)

Ruvik (Espilon)

King (Beta Male)

Athena (Theta)

Noami (Sigma)

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 00:46:35 — Link

Name: Naomi

Pack: Silver Creek

Personality: Sweet, Caring, Loyal, Brave, Smart

Bio: Born into the pack and was raised by careing mother Athena.

Descrition: Light Golden Brown wolf with Peircing Green eyes

Crush: Wolfen

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Name: Jai

Personality: Protective, Brave, Loyal, Wise, Careing

Bio: Born as a loner and fell inl ove with Katey, and as her father died him and her became the new alphas of silver creek pack

Description: See Profile

Crush: Katey

Mate: Katey

Name:  Katey

Personality: Bossy, Great leader, Active, Strong Willed, Brave

Bio: Born into the rank of the alpha, when her father died she took his place and is now a great leader for her pack  and a great  mate towards jai.

Description: See profile

Crush: Jai

Mate: Jai

Offspring:none

Name: Ruvik

Personality: Peverted, Flirtatious, Loyal, Charming, Sarcastic

Bio: born into a diffrent pack but ran away finding jai and his pack, soon after jai recuted him as a delta for silver creek Pack

Description: See Profile

Crush: Alomost every Girl in the pack or the forest XD

Mate: NEVER!!!!

Offspring: none

Name: Athena

Personality: Wise, Smart, Loving, Admirable, Honest 

Bio: Born into pack and as raised to be a great theta

Crush: None

Offspring: Naomi

Name: King

Personality: Kind, Loyal, Adventerous, Indopendent, calm

Bio: Unknown

Name: Ellura

Personality: Alert, Capable, Daring, Faithful, firm

Bio: Born into pack

Discription: See profile

Offspring: none

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 01:53:51 — Link

Sorry

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 01:58:55 — Link

Sorry Double Post.. 

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 02:07:03 — Link

Wolvesmelody (#36557) wrote:
Wolvesmelody (#36557) wrote:

Name: Wolfen

Pack: Lone wolf

Personality: Loyal, Calm, Wise, Strong willed, Kind

Bio: Former  member of  Shade Forest Pack, But was accused of being a cursed pup so was exiled. Now a lone wolf searching for wolves with no home to create his own pack,  determined to become the greatest Alpha.

Description: Snow white fure, brown speckles, wide pale green eyes. His coat uncommon in the Shade Forest Pack.

Mother: Bloom, Theta of Shadow Forest Pack

Father: Unknown

Some say Fate is beyond our command

But I know better

Our Destiny is within us

You just have to be brave enough to see it.

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 02:30:59 — Link

(i start :))

Naomi

Naomi woke up surrounded by her pack, it was a cold night so they were all bunched up together. Naomi squeezed her slim body out from under King and Ruvik, she was always the first one to wake up and to be honest it was boring. She made her way to the border of her pack looking up into the ealry morning sky, she sat down turning her green gaze to her brown paws. Naomi always loved to come to Lone Wolf Trail, even though Jai does not like her choice to come here.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 02:37:13 — Link

Wolfen:

Walking at press-paw speed, eager to find a place to sleep. He had been wandering around all night, tired and hungry he was surprised he still had the strength to move, not have eatin in days, he could hear the sounds of his displeased stomach.

Coming to an abrupt stop, the smell of a she wolf some were near. He franticly looked around, not wanting any trouble if he had suddenly crossed into owned territory.

He noticed what looked to be a brown wolf up ahead, not knowing if she had spotted him yet he decided to continue, only now moving through the trees. 

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 02:49:15 — Link

Naomi

Looking to her right side she noticed a white wolf, standing on her four padded paws know, a low growl came up threw her throat. Naomi sat back down noticing the wolf has left, she knew the smart thing was to let it go, but somthing inside her told her to go to the white figure.

Naomi padded into the forest further from her pack, she stuck her nose into the air smelling all the diffrent scences, Trying to focas on the strange wolf. When she reliezed it was no use she decided to call out, "Hey umm white wolf?" she barked over again "I dont mean you any harm" she pecked her ears waiting for a reply.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 03:02:18 — Link

Wolfen:

He slowed down at the she wolf's voice, not really sure if he could believe such things from a stranger. Turning around fully he saw her coming towards him, he tensed but kept calm, if this meesly she wolf wanted to bare teeth he would happily oblige.

"How can I trust you dont intend to harm me, and how are you so sure you can trust me?" He asked, tail held horizontaly, prepared for an attack. He kept a firm stare, awaiting her reply, she was quite small compared to him, her eyes a bright green, her pelt rooset.

He wandered if she was a pack wolf, she sure smelled like it. Her tail was drooped slightly so he assumed she was low ranking, but then again could not be sure

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 03:14:36 — Link

Naomi 

Noticing his white, brown speckled pelted wolf she froze, he was much bigger then she had thought she tucked her tail as soon as she heard his voice, "i-i wont hurt y-you i promise, i-im just a sigma a weak s-sigm, please dont hurt me" Naomi studdered. So many thought bubbled in her mind like like she knew it was the end, she was stupid for coming to find him, were is jai when you need him, tell my mom i love her. Naomi swallowed her saliva, it slowly went down her throat, Naomi was scared for her life woundering will this be the end.

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 03:22:07 — Link

Wolfen:

He titled his head lightly, this she wolf was only a scared pup! He barked a laugh, his tai swaying in a friendly jester, not wanting to scare her anymore then she already was.

"i'm Wolfen, there's no need to be afraid, i'm as friendly as they come!" He sat down with a low thump, nudging her cheek. "Sorry I frightened you, I just didn't know what to exspect is all," He smiled brightly.

He knew this she wolf shouldn't be around him, she was probably already surrounded in his sent, and that might cause problems for her pack.

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 03:28:36 — Link

Naomi

Naomi looked up but not moving her head, her cheeks slowly lifted forming a smile on her flufffy brown face, She stood up slowly "so your not going to hurt me" she barked friendly wagging her tail slowly but it sped up when he barked he was sorry. Naomi sat back down shaking dust of her pelt, "well im Naomi nice to meat you" She smiled showing her dull fangs. 

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 03:32:09 — Link

Wolfen:

Wolfen laughed again, this wolf, Naomi, was really nice to be around. He was a little disapointed they could not chat for much longer, he was on a mission, and he assumed she had to be getting to her pack soom.

He froze has he heard a howl, not to far from here. his hackels raised as he snapped his head towards Naomi, she seemed to notice, he wondered if it was a wolf she knew...

• Wolfeypaws
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 03:39:49 — Link

Naomi

She flinched hearing Jai, she never really liked to hang around Jai he was always a bit clingy after her father was exiled from the pack for killing Scar. she let out a light sigh "i-i have to go, my pack is awaiting me" she said a bit depressed, Pushing herself to her paws, she turned away from wolfen before completely leaving she turned to look at the white wolf "Hey do you want to come you can meet my pack" she yipped almost like a young pup, a closed smile formed on her face making her cheeks puff shutting her eyes. her tail waved happily in the air, she lifted one of her paws opening her eyes turning her head back toward the pack hearing Jais loud and booming howl

• Wolvesmelody
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-30 03:44:13 — Link

Wolfen:

He only smiled as she explained it was her pack, then she had asked if he wanted to meet them... He bit back a growl, was she crazy? How would these wolves react to an alien wolf in there territory? Only... The look on Naomi's face made him eager to see if her pack was as freindly as her, and maybe if they accepted him, he would only stay for a while.

"Are you sure i'm even welcome here? I mean... I don't want to cause trouble," He stated, tail tucked. That would be the last thing he wanted... He looked at her face, only she still wore a wide smile.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla