Boards < General < General Chat < Quests :3

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:58:19 — Link

I just sold one of the cockatrices I didn't want, so I have a fair amount of silver at the moment. Saving for a stable is long and hard. XD Also, a derpy dragon amuses me.

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:01:38 — Link

What are the two abilities you need?

I have three pumas with abilities. XD They're all recessive except for Lionheart on Emerald, but apparently recessive abilities work just as well in quests as Emerald is recessive for Second Breath but she can still do the quest.

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:19:09 — Link

Gryphon with second breath and puma with musical larynx. Also recessive pets being able to do these quests may be a bug but I have no idea.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:20:01 — Link

I guess I do need to get me a roc or something. I need a brave flying animal, and apparently that's not my dragons. xD  

Most of my Pumas have good abilities, but of course I'm breeding for awesome ones and such.  I don't have a problem when it comes to pumas and ablilites, most of the time. c:

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:42:43 — Link

Emerald is recessive for musical larynx and if it's not a bug then I can toss you her for that quest in 2 hrs once she's done with this one. XD

I hope it's not a bug. O.O

Haha, apparently my dragon is brave...kinda. Good thing intelligence has not been needed in her quests. SHe's strong, brave, and intuitive, but stupid. XD

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:46:35 — Link

Hm, I don't have a puma with musical larynx.  :c Sorry.

Hey Mindfury, is your dragon brave (43)?  :p  That's hilarious that's she not as bright, but her other things are good. xD  All of my pets have normal or very high intelligence, so good for them!  xD

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:52:53 — Link

If Courage constitutes bravery then yes, she has 57. :) I can toss you her in 2 hrs and 30 minutes when she's done with her current quest if you like. :)

You got all the smarts on your end! :P I have one super smart puma, Emerald, and the rest are average or below average. XD

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:56:49 — Link

I would so love that if you could.  <3 I gotta get my silver coins back so I can buy more Pumas! xD

My smartest pet is 75 and that's without any genes causing that.  @.@  It's awesome.  But my black dragon has 69 intelligence, and that's because he has Quickmind.  <3  Gotta love smart pets. xD  A lot of the recipes require some sort of high intelligence, so I'm glad I have them.  I'm trying to build a few buildings, so they're definitely helpful

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:59:21 — Link

Sure, can do. :)

My smartest is a 60 puma I believe, one of them also has quickmind but it's recessive. I really hope when I reveal her paws she has agile paws as a recessive or dominant, that'd be AWESOME.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 02:02:23 — Link

Thank you so much! <3

Nice!  If one of my pets decides to reveal that htey have agile paws, you can breed with it in hopes to get a baby as such? o:  

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla