« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:43:03 — Link

Selection Academy is looking for a Puma with Second breath
Reward: 7000
Emerald the Puma

Finally I will have monies! XD

I currently have 34 silver so that ^^ is a significant improvement. So glad I caught this quest before they reset at the end of the day in 20 minutes!

How often do you all use quests for money? Or have quests that you can actually complete? :P

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:45:48 — Link

Most of my money comes from quests. I just wish they didn't take four hours because I like having the pets for exploring as well.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:48:25 — Link

Wow! Congrats!  I need that quest. xD  I use the quests for money all the time. After I wipe out all my pets energy I put them on a quest, since it's going to take forever for them to get their energy back anyway.  :p  I wouldn't mind the quest time if energy just regenerated a bit faster, honestly.  :c

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:54:07 — Link

See I've found that my pets don't regenerate their energy on quests so it's always a huge debate for me over who I want to assign to a quest when I have a choice. XD Do I want to do the barely leveled new pet and continue leveling my better ones, or do I want to handicap my highest levels for four hours and level my lower levels. XP

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:56:15 — Link

I always pick lower levels if I can.  :p  I don't want to cripple my highest leveled pet. I want him to hit level 50 so I can do the same for a female and then have those darn hero requirements met for once. xD  So that never stunts my decision on who to use for quests. Unless, of course, my highest level pet is the only one who can do a quest. If the payout is worth it, then I'll put him in. If not, I'll just wait for his energy to regen.

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:59:56 — Link

If energy could regen while quests were going it'd be an easy decision to make. XD Overall I'd rather level all my pets though.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:21:22 — Link

That would be very nice if it could regenerate during quests, but it does make sense why it doesn't.  :c  I prefer levelling my pets but...I really like money. xD

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:26:12 — Link

Well technically I'd imagine they are busy while questing so wouldn't be gaining energy. XD
I do look forward to when the quests are refreshed because I'm usually running low on money by then. Got some good ones today but I don't have anything with special abilities for the gold-level ones. I can only hope my dragon is tame and clever enough for a quest I have before tomorrow.

I also use the weakest pet that can complete it but am having trouble with species-based requirements since I've had almost no luck with capturing beasts. I'd like to snag a cheap puma and cockatrice just to have on hand for quests and maybe a second gryphon since I want to get to level 50 with my current guy.

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:30:13 — Link

University is looking for a strong (41) and brave (36) Reptile with high intuition (40) to demonstrate on lectures
Reward: 3000
Bleeding Heart the Dragon

Just got this one with the reset. I shall have ALL THE MONIES! :)

Yeah I'm always stuck with the breed requirement ones as well because all I own are dragons and pumas (and unicorns, but not by choice >.> though I have nothing against them). I don't really have much interest in the other breeds, but I guess I should try catching one just to be able to do gold quests with them. 

Yeah I guess that makes sense, but I still do wish they'd regenerate energy, even if it was something super slow like 1 point per/2 hrs as least then by the end of the quest I could do one explore.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:30:42 — Link

That's exactly why it makes sense that they don't regen energy. xD  They're too busy spending it to do the quests!  Poor fellas.

I agree with that, I have a 2k quest I can do right now, but I'm so hoping to get a 7k quest again since now I have a drago to put to use.  I ended up dishing out every single penny I had to get a dragon today, so the quests are going to help make up for that.  It's too bad I didn't get too good ones today.  However, people can always borrow pets to do quests, I asked before and it was OK'd.  c:  

Ankokou, I think there are some cheap Pumas in the pet trades right now.  Well, I guess it depends on what you think is cheap. xD  A bid of 200-300 isn't so bad.  

Most of my quests contain just pets with certains stats or dragons, so I'm glad I have those covered now.  x_x

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:35:02 — Link

Out of the quests I got today, I have two worth 2000, and 2500, however, they both require the use of Desparda, who's my second strongest dragon. Unfortunate, but I know how I'm gonna go with that one today. Guess who's NOT leveling at all. XD I know I have both a puma and a unicorn being tamed at the moment, and they need to tame faster. I want to start my research on Sitrling since he seems to have decent stats.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:49:40 — Link

I would love an item that helps speed up taming a bit.  Not because I keep tamed pets, but because I sell them and it'd be nice to sell them faster. xD

It stinks when one of your highest has to be taken up like that!  But, the money is good. xP

• Mindfury
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:51:25 — Link

Yeah I have three white unicorns being tamed and one awesome blue striped dragon. :) I've been fully gene researching my favorite pets, and then mutating the ones who have bad stats. XD My puma Honey's got some awesome recessives thus far so she should be good for breeding, as long as her dominant genes aren't awful.

We have to make sacrifices for the silvers unfortunately! Yeah my dragon for that 3000 is my second highest level unfortunately. Loaning each otehr pets is a great idea!

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:52:15 — Link

I have 160 silver right now. XD

But like I said, great quests today. Three for 2500k, two of which I can take and one needs a clever dragon. My wild dragon is due to be tame sometime today but he's too derp so I've put his diet heavy on what increases intellegence and intuition.

I also got two 7000 quests but don't have any beasts with abilities.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:57:11 — Link

I have 500 silver right now. x_x  I was at 8k, but eh. xD  I don't miss it. 

Those are good quests!  I need a dragon with an intuition of 39, kinda stinks because my dragon is only 4 points off.  ;-;  It's a 2.5k quest, but ah well.  :/

I hate when I get the 7k quests but my pets aren't good enough. xD

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla