• User

Posted at 2015-05-23 17:47:44 — Link

bump

• SilentHero
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-24 18:48:26 — Link

bump

Warning given by Nightingale on 2015-05-24 23:52:40
-Excessive Bumping: Please see my post on thread:http://beastkeeper.com/thread/6914/3 feel free to contact me if you would like to speak about this warning or have it lifted. I would be happy to chat. You may remake your thread.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-05-24 23:50:01 — Link

SilentHero- I am locking this thread and moving it to the archives. Bumping a post that is still on the first page of the forums is considered spam. The two users who pointed that out are correct. I was alerted to this via a report from another user, not previously directly involved in this thread.

I apologize for the delay, as I have been moving. While I cannot see where the post was when you bumped it, I do know it takes a few days(1-3) to drop to the next page (less when there are events), and quite a few of the "bumps" are within 24hrs. Being at the middle of the first page doesn't mean your ad won't be seen. You are welcome to create a new wanted ad and continue from there.

Please keep bumping limited however. Generally about 48hrs seems to be a good time frame. I would even think a few posts from the down would be enough for a good kick before you signed off. Other users posting on your thread, or your own responses to users is not considered spam.  We encourage communication. Since silver is earned by posting we do like to keep excessive bumping down. It also allows all users a chance to be seen. Re-using your threads is perfectly fine.
I'm currently responding from my phone, so I apologize for the brevity. However, I would be happy to discuss this via PMs if you would like. I would also be willing to lift the warning as it seems there was some miscommunication/misinterpretation if you would like to chat. Especially since this is a rule that has a bit of grey-areas to it. As a few users have brought this to the attention of the staff, I am inclined to look into it.
Thank you.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla