Boards < Community < Groups < Specialty Gryphons

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 16:38:27 — Link

This gryphon is my favorite. I've been working hard on making her my best baby. Her only negative gene is weak/small beak. I just bred her to a male that had two positives for beak and no other negavtie stats. 

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/3316

She's going to be my building pet and main explore pet. I can't wait to see how her baby turns out. 

Anyone have a nice male that will go well with her? I'm looking to breed her quite a bit once I get her lvl30+

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 02:27:56 — Link

Dusk is now level 41, so once there's a female lvl 50, lots of genetic power babies shall be made!

I'd change his gender, but he's got a character now, and two kids xD

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 06:54:25 — Link

I messed up my baby. Stupid mutation thing gave her slow-minded-ness. -cries-

I'm gonna try to get her to lvl50 soon. She is 24 right now. Lots of work to do.

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 21:52:29 — Link

I have this guy with Second Breath.

I am not putting him up in Breeding Offers because then I can't explore with him and such but if you are interested in breeding you can send a private Breeding Offer on the right side of his pet page.

Note: If you want the offspring to have Second Breath your female must at least be a carrier for the trait.

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 05:15:02 — Link

Ugh, those stupid Mutagens. Why did I start using them? ): I messed up my baby even more. I just want her to be awesome! D:

• Stanari
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 21:11:50 — Link

Hello there! I'm not really a Gryphon breeder but I was wondering if anyone has a male gryphon that would go nicely with Coppericarr that I could breed with. Hopefully with Musical Beak, Second Breath, and Elemental Resistance or other nice genes.

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 02:13:22 — Link

Coppericarr's offspring would be able to have Musical Beak and Elemental Resistance with the right stud but not Second Breath. All of those genes have a low gene power and in normal cases are recessive unless both genes for that type are the same (or the other is a  lower gene power)  only then can they end up dominant. Coppericarr has both Musical Beak and Elemental Resistance as recessive genes but not Second Breath so if you wanted Second Breath youwould have to wait until at least the 3rd generation.

• Stanari
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 02:54:31 — Link

Mmm yeah genes confuddle me -_- thank you though.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 14:33:53 — Link

I'm looking for a mate for this girl: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/18415. Her mate must have Lionheart and Musical Beak. Agile Paws are prefered, but not required.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 18:47:30 — Link

I've spent so much on mutagens....she just wont get her genes right....-cries- She gets a bad gene, then a good one, then all the good ones change a dozen times from good to bad to good and the bad ones never change good....So sad....my favorite baby...I wish I could choose which gene changed >.>

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 21:17:27 — Link

That's why breeding is the focus of the site and not magic. XD
But I know how you feel, there is a  lot of risk to them and to try to get a good pet using mutagen is such a huge gamble and investment.

Anyway, does anyone have any gryphons with steel muscles and steel bones they would be willing to breed? Male or female.

Any mix of recessive and dominant is okay, other nice genes are a bonus. If they had berserker too that would be amazing.

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 00:19:16 — Link

I only used the mutagen on one pet. I'm trying to get her to lvl50 with good stats so she can be my awesome pet. ): The rest get whatever genes they are born with. XD

It's not like I have anything else to spend my money on right now anyway. One day she will be epic.

• Frost
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 06:29:18 — Link

Gryphons make me happy. :D I got a dragon family when I joined up, so not many gryphons.

I'm  trying to catch a few wild gryphons at the moment. I've caught two female ones and they're currently being tamed. Hopefully they'll have some great genes. I have one male at the moment but he has two red stats...weak beak and slow minded. OTL 

i need to find breeding partners once I've researched their genes.

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 03:21:05 — Link

I have two lvl50 gryphons now. :D I'm so happy, I can't wait to see their baby. <3

• Frost
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 07:45:38 — Link

Awesome. :D

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla