Boards < Community < Groups < Specialty Gryphons

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 07:24:23 — Link

For those who specialize in gryphons, you can come here and talk about/plan breedings, put your gryphons up for stud, sell/trade gryphons, et cetera!

Anything related to Gryphons! And anyone can post here, although I'd prefer if you specified in Gryphons, or at least Gryphons as one of two things. :3

Shadow's current Gryphon count: 11

(Looking to trade this griffin and this one  )

Males: Dusk Bailey Crow Nameless Nuzemi

Females: Aerith    Duchess  Mari Helena Gretta Swift

Lvl 50 gryphons: Dusk

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 08:30:24 — Link

I'm actually looking for a male to breed with my pet kiara. http://beastkeeper.com/pet/1031

I'm hoping for some that has either Quickmind, Steal Bones, or Agile paws to help correct her genetic defects.

• 4everHallie
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:57:50 — Link

i am going with gryphons ^^ i have 4 atm but will have 2 more soon. one with 2 geen stats and no red ;)

HI! Looking for: Gyrphons, STONE, WOOD, and cash XD Have: baby pumas, baby dragon, and baby roc.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 03:02:50 — Link

Man, I'm hoping to breed a brawler someday haha. All the green stats man, all of them. We'll see, that's my first project. (: See if I can green-stat some Gryphons.

I currently have one gryphon, my baby Malachi, haha. One red stat, one green. Hopefully I can find a lady gryph who can cancel out those Fragile Bones. u v u;

• hicaniplay
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 03:48:36 — Link

While I wasn't initially planning on doing the species, I got a family from the tutorial, and they turned out not to be too bad, from what I can tell. My male has a Berserker brain, for example. Can't afford to gene test them yet :P So I'm just going with test breeding haha. 

I have in mind the following for a Gryphon: 

Musical beak

Acute eyesight

Berserker

Spurs

Steel bones

Gracefulness

Second breath or Lionheart

Sharp feathers

Not that that'll be easy, since most are recessive genes xD

If you play Aywas and would accept BP in return for pets/silver/items, message me! :D

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-26 07:14:25 — Link

Anyone interested in my Raiden? If you are PM me :)

He has Red

Owl.. but don't let that stop you if you don't like the coloring. He has musical beak from both parents :D

He is level 10 at the moment and ever increasing as he is my main critter. These are the stats uncovered so far:

Musical beak
Musical beak
  ---
Normal senses

Slow-minded
Normal wits
  ---
Normal paws
  ---
Normal bones

Normal muscles
Normal muscles

Faint-hearted
Normal organs

Thick skin
Normal skin
  ---
Yellow/Brown

Owl
Pigeon

Characteristics:Raiden

Strength 44
Agility 42
Courage 46
Intelligence 31
Constitution 57
Intuition 40
Hitpoints 109
Bite Damage 35
Blow Damage 36
Rush Damage 35

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 07:59:47 — Link

My personal goal is an all-green baby :3 I have high hopes for this one: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/4321 With no dominant red traits. I'm not going to be breeding her again until she's level 10+, though. 

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 22:05:10 — Link

Hadassah, my only gryphon right now, is looking for a nice mate. If I can't buy one anyway. He's my tutorial pound pick but has easily been my best pet.

I would prefer if she were near his level and basically require she have or carry steel muscles. Having or carrying sharp feathers would be a nice bonus too. She cannot have or carry weak beak, I would like to breed that one out. Any other good genes would be icing on the cake and I would pay a lot more to breed him with her.

If anyone has a nice girl around that meets those requirements I would love to breed them together, either I pay you or we breed them twice and each keep a chick (And the way the mechanics on this site work I believe it's only fair the owner of the female keep the first chick if you want.)

If you are leveling your girl we could also wait until they are both level 50.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 21:50:28 — Link

Dusk is now level 25, halfway to 50. And I've mutated him so much, he's got  3 or 4 green genes and 2 red ones xD

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Altaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:06:30 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/17415

This is Eclipse's Song. He's the male gryphon from the tutorial. He's actually pretty good - the only negative he has is a dominant Thin Skin.

His recessives are better: Quickmind and Musical Beak! :D

I'm actually looking for a female for him; I want to breed in Agile Paws, maybe get Quickmind dominant, and breed out that Thin Skin.

Oh, what's that? My tutorial female? Bunch of reds. I do have a baby from the pair, but it inherited almost all of their red traits. The only good thing about that girl is that she inherited Quickmind and Musical Beak from the dad. I'm not even sure what to do about her yet; leveling her will be a headache. :( I'm trying the pair again once they both hit level 10, but I don't think their second baby would be much better.

• Peppermint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 06:41:36 — Link

I have 3 females.  Mostly with good stats.  Keep getting more females when I breed to random (good) males off the list, so here is what I was thinking:  If you like one, Pm me, we breed them.  I get to keep my choice (probably the male) and you get the other one.  My highest is 20th level right now.  She is leveling fairly quick.  Anyways, just a thought, rather than the fact I keep ending up with beautiful babies I don't need/want because they are female.  

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 21:00:51 — Link

I'm looking for a good breeding match for my female Aurelia. She has no bad genes and some good recessive ones. An ideal mate would be able to help pass along Spurs and Steel Muscles and either Elemental Resistance or Thick Skin.

• Altaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 22:01:27 — Link

Peppermint, that is a kind offer. :) I have sent you a PM!

In other Gryphon news, both of my tutorial Gryphons reached level 10 today. I have bred the female, and I hope for a baby with "okay" stats and without Thin Skin. 

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-10 13:24:56 — Link

I'm hoping to breed Castiel with some level 50 lady as soon as he reaches this level too.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/13173

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Altaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 06:56:51 — Link

Here is the proof that you can breed two gryphons that have red stats and get an all-black-stat baby:

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/22431

Epic. I really hope she inherited her father's Quickmind and Musical Beak on the recessive.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla