Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Skyrim? ANybody play The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim ?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-22 23:23:04 — Link

I love skyrim SOOOO much. Its so cool... Its the only game I play on my XBox besides a cool racing game....

Before I get offtopic, I wanna hear what you do on this fantastic game.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• KorinaDragonClaw
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-17 23:00:51 — Link

I haven't played in a while because I beat the game + all offical addons. After that, it got boring. Best setup I've had was argonian with a one-handed sword and a healing spell and light armor. And I'm terrible at RP. I used Xbox too...

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-18 22:31:19 — Link

Cool! Lol, do you roleplay at all even? Just so you know, i have a skyrim roleplay thread. You can join. Only one other person joined.

My best setup is the setup i play on a lot.. A breton with quite a few weapons and a ton of spells and shouts. Dwarven Armor. Its heavy armor.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• desildea
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-08 01:54:57 — Link

I love Skyrim! I play whenever I get a chance.

My goal at the moment: Breed (or aquire) pretty devs. for breeding...  LF: Nice gened & stated Double colored Rocs.

Many pets for sale! Trades welcome :) Will take Vermillion, building materials, food, invites, change sex scrolls, expansion scrolls, Amnesia Potion, Energy Drink, ect....

*Whispers:a Preveiw button would be awesome..*

• Nefertari
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-13 12:36:20 — Link

I only have like 80 hours. I play on PC so lots of mods. Which means my Dragonborn has a hobbit hole and Sting.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-09 08:06:12 — Link

I don't play, but my dad did. Our favorite part was when we got the power tod say BOO! XD

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• LibraryCat
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-15 13:54:19 — Link

i play skyrim quite a bit on pc :)

i've never beaten it though because i get too distracted ;)

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/TPoFs][img]http://dragcave.net/image/TPoFs.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://dragcave.net/view/i3lhW][img]http://dragcave.net/image/i3lhW.gif[/img][/url]

• Tora_Lutra
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 05:27:28 — Link

Skyrim is awesome! I play whenever I can on PC, I just started a new Wood Elf character :) I've never completed the main questline because I get distracted by everything else XD

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-11 22:27:22 — Link

ive heard of skyrim but i like fortnite

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla