Boards < General < General Chat < Wishing Well Chat

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-20 19:52:00 — Link

But... but.... you never let me have any fun! Jeesh. Can't you just take one for the team or something?

-----------------

In other news the giveaway is still in full swing and new entries are more than welcome! I have the end date set for 2/26, but extensions may be made based on how many people enter. Our lovely Nightingale is going to attempt a custom skin for the event, under the theme of space/stars that the other skins fit into, and a pet will be given this skin to be added to the raffle as a bonus prize.

I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing her creation and are ready to turn on her in a moment if she fails. Lynch mob mentality for the win! I mean, um, it's okay Nightingale, we'll continue to love you unconditionally regardless of your screw ups (like deleting the original thread :P ). But be ready to join Aelisk on the chopping block just in case something happens.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-24 22:54:18 — Link

I'm getting my wish! Literally. I just got the phone call today that I've been approved by the Make-a-Wish organization. I was starting to think they had denied me since the doctor had taken forever to submit the paperwork.

I'll be getting a week long trip to Florida where I'll get to stay at the Give Kids the World Village (they have a 24 hour all you can eat ice cream bar!) and get to go to Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Bush Gardens, and possible other places as well. To top it all off, if the planning goes smoothly I should get to be there in May on my birthday. My family can pay to extend the trip too and go stay at a Disney hotel and they'll still cover the airfare home.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-26 02:55:52 — Link

Oh my gosh yay!!!! That sounds like so much fun. Congrats! When do you go?

Oh boy... guess the pressure is on!!! (eeep. This is my first bird I've ever colored, so we will find out! I don't think I like feathers... Won't be until the end of the week until I am done though! I have to re-do part of it already o.0 Birds are weird... 

Also, you can't lynch mob me because I'm a ninja :P

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-07 18:40:20 — Link

lol ninjas rock and sorry if this counts as reposting :3

~i currently have a "for sale group" see thread for details :D 

NEW: I made a premium member sale and am adding throdamas! also, now from 3/20/15 too 4/20/15 all people interested who donate two or more pets get 2 extra days of membership and, for every 2 pets donated you get 1 free! ( if already member you can get a free pet from my premium member pet sale!

• lunamlp123
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-07 20:07:36 — Link

i want 50 vermillion and i just joined today so some pets maybe? what is a lvl 50? if you have one can i have one or 2? also i need a expand stable scroll thingy

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-16 07:59:00 — Link

Hi! I'm new! I'll take a stab!

The sun sits high in the sky on and therwise overcast day.

Tanned hides whisp at her skin  as new beastlord stocks towards a rumored well. She approces caustioseurly at first then with more confidence as her massive white chicken of a partner bumps her forward. "Okay Okay! I'm going....should have named you Reshiram, would have named you Kiaba. My childhood..." The beast lord grumbles before leanding over the well. "Welp...it's been a month but-" Her silver flips end over end in the air before plummenting.

"I wish...I wish for Art. Or Coin, or Blueprints or to meet any of the wonders on my proile goal list." She cups her hands in soft prayer to Astra and her hosue Kami then back away...Mounting Whimsy she rides away without a second look at the well.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla