Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Aelisk's Wishing Well

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 9 ... 36 37 | Next »

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-02 07:42:18 — Link

Reposting :)

• 1x snake eyes  omg thank you so much Aelisk! finaly my astrologist to max :)
  • 1x blueprint: townhall lvl 5
  • 2x spirit in a jar omg thank you so much Aelisk! finaly my stable to max :) Needed the space baddly :)
  • 6x energy drinks (I want to level up my dev puma boy to 50 so I can put him up for breeding)

Thank you all :)

Thank you Aelisk for the latest items (2 snake eyes and 1 spirit in a jar) :)

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• EvieSPotter
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-02 15:57:41 — Link

Reposting!

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-03 15:13:00 — Link

• Blueprints: stables (level 2)

• a male dragon or gryphon

• unicorn (either gender)t

• rainbow jar

• any number of vermillion, really...

• expand stable scroll

• Blueprints: cartographer's guild (lvl 1)

• 50 Cuttlefish ink

• 25 marble

• 50 admantine

• 50 quartz

• 50 admantine

• 50 magnite

• Blueprints: Stables (lvl 3)

• Blueprints: Military Acadamy (lvl 2)

1 Rainbow Jar

• Inn Blueorints

• 44 shells

• 45 cotton

Thank you Garen12!!

Thank you PurpleLove!!

Thank you Malyhe!!

Thank you Lytala!!

Thank you PortysPride!!

Thank you EvieSPotter!!

Thank you Sylviiani!!

I gave Phoenix13522 Military Acadamy lvl1

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-03 15:19:00 — Link

Granted:

50 adamantine, 50 magnetite -- Ella Lovegood

10 mutagen -- The_Unforgiven_II

lvl 2 stable blueprint, 100 clay -- derpyhooves2003

100 stone, 100 clay, 100 wood -- Delicatessy

200 vermillion -- Sylviianel

Breeder of trash deviants

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-04 07:11:39 — Link

New page repost.

Looking for:

• 2 Spirits in a jar 

Thank you very much Aelisk!

• The_Unforgiven_II
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-04 08:13:45 — Link

And again..

100 Vermillion

10 Mutigen

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-05 01:23:43 — Link

my hopes are on a level 50 female lykos any color and any lvl 50 is fine could be any gender or species i need 50000 silver 30 gold and some rainbow jars :D if you are willing to pay the gold/silver message me how much and i will buy it with something i dont need. have a nice day :3 TY FOR THE GIFTS aelisk was the main help but thanks others!!!! :D :D :D feel free to breed with my pets :3

Nightingale's Unofficial Warning: Please do not make multiple posts- You can edit your old posts anytime. Multiple posts may result in a warning.

Also, just so you know Gold cannot be transferred. 

~i currently have a "for sale group" see thread for details :D 

NEW: I made a premium member sale and am adding throdamas! also, now from 3/20/15 too 4/20/15 all people interested who donate two or more pets get 2 extra days of membership and, for every 2 pets donated you get 1 free! ( if already member you can get a free pet from my premium member pet sale!

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-05 23:29:22 — Link

What I Need Most::

• Energy Drinks (lots)
  • 3 Change Sex
  • 50% DCAs
  • 100 Vermillion

• The_Unforgiven_II :: 2 Change Sex
  • Lytala :: 200 Vermillion
  • Aelisk :: 3 Energy Drinks

• Big_Daddy
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-07 02:45:02 — Link

My list is:

140 cotton
Wood 50
Clay 50
Cotton 164
Hops 50
Soapshroom 45
Wood 38
Stone 56
17 Ruppies(rubys)
7 Cotton
Wood-58
Stone-21
clay-81
Wood 83
Stone 63
Clay 81

Thank You Soooooo Much: 
Thank You sooooooooooooooooo much again Aelisk!!!
Thank You sooo Much again again Aelisk!!!
Aelisk, Your frekin awesome!!! Thanks again!!!!
Aelisk, thank you soo much again!!!!
Thanks for the cotton Aelisk
Veveiane

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-07 06:51:07 — Link

Repost 

Most Needed:

- 2 Rainbow jars

- 10000 silver

- 50% DCAs

- 20 vermillion

Thanks every one for being so generous! :)

Thanks to Oricon, Sylvii and Aelisk for granting these wishes.

Wishes granted:

EvieSPotter- 100 stone

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• lunamlp123
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-07 22:14:45 — Link

REMOVED, site rules broken - Nightingale

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-08 07:00:46 — Link

~i currently have a "for sale group" see thread for details :D 

NEW: I made a premium member sale and am adding throdamas! also, now from 3/20/15 too 4/20/15 all people interested who donate two or more pets get 2 extra days of membership and, for every 2 pets donated you get 1 free! ( if already member you can get a free pet from my premium member pet sale!

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-08 09:34:14 — Link

Its been a while since I reposted the three golden rules for this giveaway - So for people just joining in, here they are again: 

1. Be specific. If you ask for items, say the # of items you want. "I need 100 cotton" and not "Any cotton you can spare would be great": First person will probably get cotton, second person probably won't. If you ask for blueprints, list out which levels you're asking for.

2. If you get your wish granted, please strikeout your wish like this to make it easier to see who hasn't gotten their wish granted. And please thank your wish-granter if its not me. :) 

3. Do not repost multiple/new wishlists within the same page. Adding more wishes is 100% okay, but edit your previous wishlist instead of posting a new one. It clutters things up if we have multiple wishlist posts from the same person, so hopefully this will keep things tidy. Thanks!
___

If in doubt, follow the wishlist formats of people on the first pages. Wishlists that are neat and tidy are nicer to look at :P
Also some issues have come up, so just a reminder - There are no obligations for people to grant your wish, and no limits on the wishes you can make. As a result... You can wish for anything, but wishes that are easier to grant will be more likely to be granted. Please don't PM wish granters asking them to grant your wish. Wish granters, really sorry if it happens, feel free to block those people. Just have fun! But please be respectful. Thanks for reading.

PS: To the new accounts asking for stable expansions, a tip - These are luxury items meant for people who have already built to the highest level stables. Early on, it is much cheaper and efficient to work on building the stable up first, as a level 4 stable will hold 200 pets. So... Ask for the blueprints and materials instead, and your wish has a much higher chance of being granted.

PSS: Looks like we just got hit by a few satallite accounts. To anyone who makes those... There's no point. There's no limit on wishes, you can put them all on one account. Satallite accounts are real obvious and just leave a bad taste in people's mouths. 

Sorry this happened. But thanks for reading.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• yoyo123
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-08 15:44:44 — Link

• Delicatessy