Boards < General < News & Announcements < Game Rules Reminder

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• squid
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 20:46:29 — Link

oh and those who get a striped gray lykos pup or something its a rlly cool pattern you can look at mine her name is shadow! :)

-Squid

Warning given by Angel on 2015-01-02 22:41:58
Please check forum rules. Edit your post if you want to add something instead of posting several messages in a row. This will keep forums clean and organized.

Hey! I'm Frost :3 (Or Snow as rarely called by my Minecraft Friends)

I'm 13, and 5'1"-5'2"?? I LOVE Warriors cats, Roleplay, and of course, Anime/manga.

I'm a total grammar nazi and just love to chat with friends. I'm quite the introvert, though... So if i act a bit strange, don't worry. I'm just weird.

Feel free to ask me about Minecraft and beastkeeper, or if i can help with anything At all. No worries, i don't bite ;3

i also do sketches, so xD

• Ymber
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 00:25:22 — Link

My roommate and I have the same IP address and I've been worried about this. We both kept  our Lykos and don't send big deal stuff back and forth, I mostly breed gryphons and she does a big range. Is it a problem if, say, adopts a pet that she realizes has a gene I wanted or if I send her a few rubies to help her hit her quest? We've been trying to be cautious and respectful but like the game partially because we can talk about it and share back and forth. Should we be sending nothing back and forth?  

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-03 03:56:54 — Link

General Advice: Post shared IP's here: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/270

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla