Boards < General < News & Announcements < Game Rules Reminder

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-01-01 20:24:39 — Link

We would like to remind that multi-accounting is strongly prohibited. Abusing game limits and creating multiple accounts yourself or asking your friends and family members to create accounts just to send you the limited free items is very easy to detect. We had a burst of fake accounts activity duing the Christmas holidays. Please play fair. Multi-accounting is an undisputable reason for ban.

• StormbringerLives
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-01 21:12:43 — Link

What if you share an IP adress with other users?

Image result for infinity

Image result for you are my universe

Image result for lion king is it your name

http://www.sylestia.com/?referral=A656B1753FA4715A1249

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-01-01 21:26:44 — Link

IP can't be a criteria for multi-accounting. There are a number of cheaters who use proxy servers or have dynamic IP. The main criteria is unfair use of these accounts. If there are no suspicious transactions between the accounts with the same IP, we don't take into account at all. And on the contrary, different IPs aren't enough to make a conclusion that the accounts are owned by different real persons.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 01:30:20 — Link

Angel, when does the event end?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• squid
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 05:37:45 — Link

opps! i didn't want to be rlly bad by making more then one account i probablly won't do it again.....  sorry i didn't want to harm you guys! i was not trying to hack or anything, please don't ban me....... !

plzz!!!!

i worked on this account alot and sold most of my pets..... for the lykos'

i don't want it all to be in vain......... and i like this game...

:'(

Hey! I'm Frost :3 (Or Snow as rarely called by my Minecraft Friends)

I'm 13, and 5'1"-5'2"?? I LOVE Warriors cats, Roleplay, and of course, Anime/manga.

I'm a total grammar nazi and just love to chat with friends. I'm quite the introvert, though... So if i act a bit strange, don't worry. I'm just weird.

Feel free to ask me about Minecraft and beastkeeper, or if i can help with anything At all. No worries, i don't bite ;3

i also do sketches, so xD

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 06:06:03 — Link

Oh..umm...squid....ohh.. 0_0

okayyy....maybe you should not have posted so publically but uhh...

hmm, can I suggest you send those 'extras' to the pound or state portal service?

just keep one maybe....?

erm, well, I dunno....

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 07:35:57 — Link

hi,

could it be, that the active pet changes, while you make your searches for the multis? i mailed already, because i have this problem since a few days (thought, maybe the account was hacked) and it makes no fun to explore, when the actice pet changes all the time. this is, what it says:

"Your active pet was changed. Synchronization was perfomed."

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 07:50:42 — Link

Lamel, change your password?

• FigTree
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 07:56:48 — Link

If you have other tabs open and are looking around at your other pets whilst exploring on another tab, it changes your active pet to the last pet whose page you visited, so that's why you get that message when you go back to explore with the original pet. That's the only time I see that message occur for me.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 08:38:44 — Link

...or an unstable internet might do the thing too.

I still recommend password change for....security measures.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-01-02 08:57:09 — Link

lamel, it looks like you're visiting other pets' profiles and change your active pet yourself. You don't need to change password, it's not a security issue.

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 09:52:07 — Link

hi,

thanks for your answers. i did change pw already, because it made me nervous. and sure, sometimes i make different things in other tabs, but not always and it happens then too - for example this morning i was fighting with a bad new creatures in tundra and in the middle of fight this pet change happened - i swear, i was not in an other tab that time  :-)

unstable internet..hm, maybe-? well, i just have no idea, what else. ok.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-01-02 10:03:11 — Link

lamel, unstable internet would cause synchronization on the same pet and island. So in case of being in the middle of battle you would still see the battle popup after synchronization. It can't change the active pet. Currently we have only one way to set a pet as active - by visiting its profile. Maybe you checked a different pet on another device, like smartphone or tablet? Or there's a malware that sending queries to your browser? I'm pretty confused and can't think of anything else that can cause active pet switching.

• squid
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 20:40:12 — Link

sorry i'm just a bit freaked out now so thx for your ideas there NightbaneWolf

i prob will do that in a min but idk so.....

thx anyway!

I'm 13, and 5'1"-5'2"?? I LOVE Warriors cats, Roleplay, and of course, Anime/manga.

I'm a total grammar nazi and just love to chat with friends. I'm quite the introvert, though... So if i act a bit strange, don't worry. I'm just weird.

Feel free to ask me about Minecraft and beastkeeper, or if i can help with anything At all. No worries, i don't bite ;3

• squid
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 20:43:20 — Link

oh nvm i found out the other three acounts were banned so yay! i don't have to worry anymore :) sorry about being a little *whistles* crazy in the head. thx still

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla