Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 01:21:43 — Link

• StormbringerLives
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 23:49:26 — Link

Im trying currently to trade my pets for lykos, currently working on getting two others.

Image result for infinity

Image result for you are my universe

Image result for lion king is it your name

http://www.sylestia.com/?referral=A656B1753FA4715A1249

• Breshcandra
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-13 21:03:40 — Link

Found this one in the pound.  I changed him to a girl

I have bred her to a wild one so her babies stats should be a little better.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/412761

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-14 19:58:29 — Link

I've got some nice colours but most of my girls have Light Bones >_<

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Breshcandra
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-18 00:33:17 — Link

Just breed this little girl.  Much better then her mom

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/425171

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-18 22:26:38 — Link

I'm working on breeding Merle Lykos's as well as nice gened pups now c: I have a nice little base group, and I already have a couple double Merle's!

• Shaetil
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 16:21:42 — Link

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and also let you all know that I'm giving away a female tan merle in a raffle that I'm holding. It's open to everybody so be sure to look it up in the contests tab and join in!

I have a number of great breeding projects going on too, so feel free to look through my animals and ask if you need help with your own breeding projects. I regularly swap Lykos with other players or sell for way below auction price. :)

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-26 02:46:50 — Link

So I'm not sure how many people actually check here, although we should work on being more active as a group, but I have things to say regarding Lykos breeding and sales.

In regards to sales I have 2 tabs in my stables for Lykos I am selling. One is Lykos Sale and the other is FineLupines Sale.The Lykos in FineLupines Sale are reserved to be sold just to members of the group while anyone can buy the ones in Lykos Sale. In FineLupines Sale right now (1/25/15) I currently have 2 Homozygous Merle pups, a boy and a girl, who will be available once grown.

Now for breedings. I have a couple projects at the moment which include breeding for Merles and Foxes and breeding for 0 Negatives. 0 Negatives and 8+ Positives are the requirements for Lykos to be a part of my Adept Breed project. These Lykos are being trained to lvl 50 before being bred (aside from a few who were bred before I started this project). Adept Breed males will be available as studs once they're trained; I even have 2 Homozygous Merle males in this group.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-26 05:08:20 — Link

Since I am currently breeding to obtain liquid deviance, I don't have extra stable space so lykos breedings have stopped. But I am training them almost daily and should soon have a horde of lvl 50 males to breed with so others can obtain gp babies.

Only ones not available for breedings are ones with the incredibles title or in howling hounds tab. I may decide to change their sex so can't have them bred :/

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-26 05:32:29 — Link

Ah, right, I forgot to mention Liquid Deviance. I currently have a joint project going with Kanashii to breed deviant dragons. Degenerates I've been selling for 35k, regular ones for 50k, and GP 1 deviants for 60k. If you'd like to buy them to extract Liquid Deviance from let me know; I have 1 at the moment and will be receiving 2 more in a couple hours.

@Liandralithe :: I'll go take a look in your stables. I'm currently looking for Lykos who have 0 Negatives and at least 5 Positives to breed with, and preferably at least 3 of these 5 be the genes I'm looking for for my Perfect Lykos. There are some in your stables who fit these requirements - Lykos 1, Lykos 2, Lykos 3, Lykos 4.

• Shaetil
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-01 09:35:49 — Link

I started a sales thread where I'll be selling Merle pups. Users who are listed as Fine Lupines members can get a 30% discount so be sure to take a look! :)

Once I get all my basic color goals I can start improving on my animals' genes! I only have a few more to go! (Darn those white Merles!)

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-01 10:14:35 — Link

Hello everyone, an update from me! Some of my Adept Breed males have reached lvl 50 and I have more on the way there. I've begun breeding GP1 pups. These lvl 50 males can be found in my Adept (M) tab; let me know if you want a breeding with them and we can work out a deal. All of them have 0 negatives and 1 of my current lvl 50s is Homozygous Merle.

@Shaetil :: If you have any Homozygous Pearl, any pattern, with 0 genes that are available for breeding let me know! I want more Pearls in my gene pool. And I have a Pearl Dominant (Red Recessive) Homozygous Merle female, 0 negatives + 6 positives, that I could possibly spare a breeding with for the right male.

• Shaetil
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-03 09:12:28 — Link

@SylviianelI

Actually I think I have at least one... This guy: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/436923

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-04 15:36:21 — Link

This guy came out today :D The parents are kind of ridiculously lucky. Out of two pairings, I also got this one,  which is nearly the same as the other, but male. 

I've been breeding their father (Serenity) a lot though, and getting some mixed feelings because even though he's making amazing children and passing WAY above average on # of good genes... He's not passing his Pearl gene to them. Trying to get Pearl from him just made the problem worse lol. So now a good number of my upcoming pups in the [2-5] range are unable to breed with each other because they're all related to him. 

I did get one Merle White from him though! My first one! But it has [6] undesirable genes and my gene pool is flooded with Serenity, so I probably won't breed it for at least a couple more generations. 

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-04 16:27:06 — Link

Aelisk, I'm jealous of how your project is coming along XD Your pups look amazing! I've begun breeding GP1 offspring but their genes haven't been anywhere near as good as those. Of the 16 non-appearance genes I'm still getting around 5 of my desired ones in the pups. Which is just bad luck since most of the pairs I've bred have had the capability to pass on more of the genes I want. Maybe my luck will improve soon.

In the meantime I'm getting the GP which is good. 6 of the 8 GP Lykos I've bred are ones I'm keeping and I have 3 more on the way. My luck with them has been good in that their genders are spread equally so far with 3 girls and 3 boys. I have more lvl 50s on the way so anyone looking to breed with lvl 50 males or buy GP pups can message me.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla