Boards < Community < Groups < Fine Lupines {Lykos Breeding Group}{Raffle Time!}

Boards

Poll: What Would Make This More Appealing?

All the Raffles!

7 votes / 19%
A Nice Group Chat Where Members Can Gather :D

13 votes / 35%
An Easy to Navigate Website, With Members/Lykos Listed.

17 votes / 46%
Other {Please Post or PM Me With Any Ideas c:}

0 votes / 0%

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-18 21:16:59 — Link

@Shaetil - Sorry for getting back to you so late! It's good to have you c:

@GriffinRider - You don't have to be super active, but I appreciate the lovely boys very much :D

Everyone: Hey guys! I've been a bit innactive for a bit because of college, so sorry for that! I'm going to be working on the weebly site today, so if you can post studs/sales groups/females looking for breeding trades here, i'll work on adding them to the site c:

Also! There will be some fun, free raffles up in the next couple days, so look forward to those! A big thank you to Sylviianel, too, for donating a Hibernating egg for the raffles :D

• Chariot
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 00:10:28 — Link

Uhm...wanted to ask, if I could also join :) Got some males and several females :)

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 01:09:58 — Link

@Chariot - Of course! Welcome aboard c:

Also, members! Would anyone be interested in this as a Fine Lupines members only Lykos skin? I can color it in many ways, and perhaps give uses of them out randomly, or in raffles and stuff c:

• Shaetil
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 04:31:05 — Link

That art is lovely! I think it would be totally awesome to have a group exclusive custom skin!

Also did you want us to post breeding/sales/etc in this thread or another thread? I wasn't sure if that underlined text in the previous post was supposed to be a link.

• Chariot
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 09:09:11 — Link

@ToxicWolf thanks :)

In terms of the skin: I think it's really cute, but I would love a more blueish-gray color as a base instead of tan. :D

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-23 01:34:48 — Link

@ToxicWolf :: Need any more help with the raffle? Or anything in the group really, I'll do what I can. Just send a message whenever; I reply back pretty quickly.

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-05 22:18:33 — Link

I'm so sorry for being gone so long guys, I swear I have a reason! At first my University's internet was being horrible, and kept getting weird errors when I tried to open up most sites, unfortunately BeastKeeper included.

Then, I started feeling awful, and came down with a very bad illness. I had to see the doctor multiple times, have blood tests run, and finally ended up being put on multiple medications to treat what I have yesterday. I feel much better now that they're starting to kick in, but I'm still bone tired, and classes take up most of the energy I have energy right now. 

It'll take at least a couple weeks for me to recover, and possibly a few months, but other than one of my medications making me a bit loopy, I can think more clearly now. I have to stay in bed when I'm not in class, so I should have time to pick Beastkeeper back up again c: Sorry again for dissapearing off the site! Sleep and classes will be taking up most of my time right now, but I promise I'll get back on top of things as soon as possible.

I promise those raffles are still planned! Those of you who donated things for the raffle, I swear I didn't make off with them xD

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 23:55:35 — Link

Raffle Time!

It's time for Fine Lupine's much overdue first raffle! It had to be postponed due to my illness, I appologize, but it's starting now! I have a small collection of prizes to give, but I hope to have an even greater pool by next time c: Here are the prizes up for grabs!

First Place:

1 Activated Egg (grade 1)

1 Rainbow Jar

1 Hibernating Egg

3 Lykos's of your choice from the Fine Lupine's Raffle tab

Second Place:

1 Liquid Deviance

2 Lykos's of your choice from the Fine Lupine's Raffle tab

1 Rainbow Jar

Third Place: 

1 Lykos of your choice from the Fine Lupine's Raffle tab

1 Hibernating egg

20 Portal Energy Cells

As for rules!

First off, you must be a current member of Fine Lupines to take part in this raffle. If you join now, you will have full access to the following raffles and giveaway's, but not this one, sorry!

Second, you may only post to enter once, to make it fair c: It's free, guys, don't get greedy! The winners will choose their desired Lykos's from the raffle tab in order of place, so first place will choose theirs, then second, then third.

You have until Friday, the 13th, to enter. After that I will randomly select winners using a randomizer online, to ensure fairness c:

Just post here on the thread and kindly state that you want to enter the raffle, and I'll add your name to the list :)

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 00:01:07 — Link

Hey! I want to enter the raffle. sounds fun :D

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 01:26:31 — Link

Oo, I'd like to enter! Sign me up please

• StormbringerLives
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 03:22:17 — Link

O-O    I'll enter

Image result for infinity

Image result for you are my universe

Image result for lion king is it your name

http://www.sylestia.com/?referral=A656B1753FA4715A1249

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 06:50:03 — Link

Oh my, everyone give a big thanks to Aelisk, who just donated 3 Liquid Vermillion to the raffle, in order to turn the Activated Egg into a grade 4! I'm even a bit jelly of the winner now :P

I'll add you three!

• The_Unforgiven_II
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 19:08:22 — Link

Hmmm. I would like to join. I am currently trying to breed a squad of Lykos as follows.. Ice Breath, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind, Agile Paws, Steel Bones, Hound, Tireless Heart, Ice Aura. Bit of a pain so far, and really complex when you try to add GP into the mix :/

• Shaetil
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-12 06:41:57 — Link

*raises hand* Ooh count me in! This looks awesome! Thanks to all out fantastic donators!

• Breshcandra
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-12 18:16:34 — Link

I would like to enter.  Thankyou for putting on the raffle and all those who donated. 

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla