Boards < Community < Roleplay < Wolf lands...

Boards

Poll: are you familiar with wolf life?

Yes, I am.

16 votes / 84%
No, I'm not

3 votes / 16%
Never heard of wolves.

0 votes / 0%

• StormbringerLives
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-06 05:35:09 — Link

You can call me anything you like =D.

Image result for infinity

Image result for you are my universe

Image result for lion king is it your name

http://www.sylestia.com/?referral=A656B1753FA4715A1249

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-07 02:38:14 — Link

Lol. Like the picture in my signature? It was drawn by GriffinRider.

Edit- I have to remove the picture because GriffinRider told me that someone stole his art and posted it somewhere else on Google.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• GriffinZorro123
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 02:21:03 — Link

Edit:

This wolf is very special to me. You see I drew this wolf character when I was 6 years old. It was very bad, but I loved him. His original name was Koba but now Im calling him Conan.

Name: 

Conan

hound, wolf; high (English, Irish, Gaelic)

Pronounced:

KO-NIN

Gender: Male ( I love acting as male wolves becuase they are strong and heroic )

Pack: Moon Pack

Fur colors: A beautiful gray/black coat which shimmers in the sun.

Other features: Green eyes, Onyx Black nose, Lots of fur, muscular, silky fur small scar on his cheek that he got when he was a pup from his father. He was the runt of the litter back then.

Personality: Very loyal to his pack members, loves to go hunting, fast, fun, handsome.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 02:45:34 — Link

Changing my character to a wolf. Look at the first post to see it.

My new character is the Alpha Female of Moon Pack. She leads side by side with Conan.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• GriffinZorro123
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 08:57:38 — Link

Ok, I'm fine withe your wolf being conans partner.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 01:21:02 — Link

Ok.

Shall I start the beginning of the story... Like the alliances and personalities of each pack....? Should I? 

AKA The introduction of the roleplay.

• GriffinZorro123
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 03:04:49 — Link

Sure why not, but we need more members

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 05:01:38 — Link

Your right..... Maybe there should only be the two packs that are now ocupied. Leaf Pack and Moon Pack. But the other 2 haven't responded in a while now...

It would be a big help if you could try to invite some people to this rp thread.

Your friends, maybe? Wolf RPs take a lotta people.

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 14:43:38 — Link

Name: Warvale

Pack: Moon Pack

Coat color and Outlooks: Gray and handsome. ^-^

Personality: Ironlike, protective of family and warm-hearted. :)

P.S, Just like GriffinZorro, I also like to play wolf roles as a male. ^^

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 19:09:47 — Link

Welcome. 

I'm going to remove 2 of the packs from here, because wolf roleplays take a lotta people for 1 pack.

They are Shadow Pack and Star Pack.

• GriffinZorro123
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-22 04:20:11 — Link

So wait

We have a wolf pup from the leaf pack called Peace.

A mother wolf from the leaf pack called Fate.

A wolf male warrior from the moon pack Called Warvale

and my character Conan, the alpha of the moon pack.

So I need to know your wolfs info TheKitKat

and are the star pack an shadow pack not included!!!!!!!

plus, still need more members.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-22 20:41:23 — Link

My wolfs info is on the first page.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-22 21:01:30 — Link

Moon Pack

Alphas-

Conan

Lily

Mums- None

Pups- None

Wzrriors/Fighters-

Warvale

Other- None

Leaf Pack

Alphas- None

Warriors/Fighters-None

Mums-

Fate

Pups-

Peace

Other- None

Good?

• GriffinZorro123
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-22 22:12:44 — Link

I guess

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-22 22:51:36 — Link

I can edit the list every time someone new comes.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla