Boards < Community < Roleplay < Wolf lands...

Boards

Poll: are you familiar with wolf life?

Yes, I am.

16 votes / 84%
No, I'm not

3 votes / 16%
Never heard of wolves.

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 20:22:40 — Link

NOTICE! I HAVE CHANGED THE NAME OF THE THREAD!

This is a wolf roleplay. Fill in the form like I did.

If your a wolf, witch I am. I'll fill it in with my info.

Name: Lily

Pack Name:(Moon Pack, Star Pack, Shadow Pack or Leaf Pack) Moon Pack

Rank:(mum,hunter,fighter,pup,cave guard healer wolf and alpha) Alpha

Thanks for joining! We are always accepting!

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 05:19:17 — Link

Name: Mist

Pack Name: Leaf Pack

Personality: Playful and Loves challenges.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 05:21:28 — Link

Welcome! For now, we can start.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 05:25:19 — Link

Want to start now, or wait for more people to join us? Oh, and the wolf fighter that I'm friends with is a friend I had over when I created this thread. She is going to join this game and come here.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 05:28:05 — Link

And, a normal wolf name would be something like Leaf, Ginger,Bay,Sky,Cloud,Sun,Sunset,etc. You can choose one of these names, or I can think of a name that suites your character.

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 20:48:34 — Link

Coolio! @ @                                                                                                                                                                                                !!!!!!!!!!!!! -------

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-01 23:36:00 — Link

The name Peace would suit you.

• StormbringerLives
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 02:06:28 — Link

Name: Fate

Pack Name: Star pack or Leaf pack please

Image result for infinity

Image result for you are my universe

Image result for lion king is it your name

http://www.sylestia.com/?referral=A656B1753FA4715A1249

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 02:50:24 — Link

Leaf pack, because there is peace the pup.

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 03:42:22 — Link

Yay, I have a mum!

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 05:56:52 — Link

Yes u do... LOL

• StormbringerLives
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-05 01:03:17 — Link

My child's name is Peace, correct?

Image result for infinity

Image result for you are my universe

Image result for lion king is it your name

http://www.sylestia.com/?referral=A656B1753FA4715A1249

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-05 23:34:10 — Link

Correct.

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-05 23:36:39 — Link

Yeah!!!! I going to cally mommy missy mom. Or mom. Or mommy. Or mum. Or mumsy. 

ANYTHING SHE LETS ME MWAHAHAHAHA

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-05 23:44:06 — Link

Lol

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla