Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < 221B Baker Street

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:13:59 — Link

For all of those Sherly fans out there.

Specifically the BBC television show, but the stories as well.

So, to start it off, John or Sherlock?

John for me. He's just my little... John buddy.

I wish you luck coping with your Reichenfeels.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-25 18:01:51 — Link

I downloaded the first season and when I'll watch it I'll get back to you then if you don't mind. C:

Looks amazing.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 21:05:37 — Link

You will love it!

It is amazing.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-26 02:13:35 — Link

BLARHVBVHTALLMYLOVE

THIS IS STUNNING

I like sherlock more than John at the moment and I already ship Johnlock xD

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 03:48:33 — Link

IKNOWITSBRILLIANTRIGHTYESIAMRIGHT

I liked Sherlock more first, but John gets adorable.

And I ship Johnlock. I don't know why, because I'm really not one to ship like that, but I love them. x3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-26 11:57:18 — Link

YESYOURERIGHTMIETHISISEPIC

Actually it's a very common pairing. But amg they're just so cute. So I understands how every shipper feels.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 20:21:09 — Link

I know its common, but I'm not one for gay ships.

In general I'm a huge shippper. x3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-27 01:18:39 — Link

Same for me. Actually that's rare to see me shipping gay couples in shows and movies (Though I do ship them a lot in homestuck and animes) The only actual shows gay couples I support are Johnlock(that's brand new but I'm already obsessed with that shipping) and Destiel BI

Yes, I sure am weird. But don't make me mad or I'll steal yours cookies. Because I'm a mod, and that's what a mod do. 

Edit: DARBLGKLTBL. Sherlock why you be playing with feelings.

That one episode with the woman. I was almost crying at the end then suddendly Sherlock saved her. Ermahgerd.

Still shipping Johnlock, but well this one episode was epic.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 23:09:47 — Link

*flails*

More sherlock fans yay!

I ship johnlock, but lightly.... Like, they're really close friends, and there might be something more, but there might not be?

I also believe that Sherlock isn't actually asexual (Or at lest, I hope, because, y'know, johnlock).

I think maybe Mycroft is, and as children, Mycroft would always say things like "THat's wrong" or berate his brother for having emotions or feeling love, and I assume Sherlock looked up to his brother, so he was taught at a young age to be like his brother, an asexual emotionless robot.

I'm actually writing a fanfic, but it doesn't have much johnlock in it (It's titled that, but later on I decided to write something a bit more cannon).

If you want to read it, it's right Here. But be warned, I'm trying to write it like it was an actual episode created by moffat, but in story form. So there will probably be feels....

(I also ship Irene Adler and her assistant lady D:)

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-07 08:55:37 — Link

Hullo fellow luminescent bunny!

Dah! I miss Sherlock so much. I've seen all the episodes and now there's nothing more left than a blanket.

I'll just sit here with it and be chocked. No Sherlock. Season 3, Why you no come fasteeer!

@Shadow: Of course Sherlock is not asexual. He likes John. You can see it. Everywhere. Secret love. Oh my. Will check that fanfic soon, although I'm not one for fanfics xD

EDIT:Ah, your fanfic is absolutely amazing X3 Make some more pages!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 11:17:09 — Link

*blush* Glad you think it's amazing x3 I really like writing, so I wanted to do it in the style of an actual story!

I've actually got a bit more saved on my laptop than what's up, I just haven't had the time to get to a point where I can wrap up another section xD

Edit: Added the latest bit. Didn't realize I had finished that section. At least, enough to post it xD

It's a little treat for all the JohnLocke shippers out there!

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-07 19:54:27 — Link

JohnLocke? Isn't it "Johnlock" instead?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 21:26:58 — Link

I'm a history buff, so I constantly add an E to that ship on accident xD Y'know, John Locke....

I'LL GET IT SOMEDAY D:

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-08 08:36:49 — Link

Pffrt xD You totally made my day with that.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 09:12:26 — Link

:3 Yay!

And good news! I'll be working at the library book store tomorrow, which means I'll have some free time to write, so I'll try and get some more done! :3

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla