Boards < Community < Groups < The Puma Legacy of Enhanced Genetic[TPLEG](OPEN)

Boards

• rocky00288
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-09 02:05:55 — Link

Yeah sorry about not commenting for a while. Just in case I don't post for a while I am going to wish you all a merry christmas early.

• Vulpex
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-10 00:51:38 — Link

Hello!

I'm now breeding snow leopard pumas, so I can sell them to you loyal members for 10,000 or give you a private breeding offer for 500.

:)

Join TPLEG, a puma breeding group and win prizes! Click below

• Zflylexka
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-13 03:29:23 — Link

UPDATED:

Added Index page, new zone for stamps, banners and ads.

Enjoy!

Merry X-mas for you too, @rocky00288.

Ahh, guys:

I am giving away this boy:

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/394848

Please, let me know if someone of you had like to take him.

He have decent stats and the classic Clouded Leopard Coat, which is as always, a beauty.

Also, I did a small gift for the group:

My apologies if there's a small line out in the stamp lines...ugh, photoshop hates me.

Use it outside the site as long as it links to this thread and credits me and BK of course. (:

Merry Christmas Early!

My PMs are always OPEN.If you're interested, please, do it.

• TheAbsentMindedKitten
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-13 20:11:32 — Link

Username  & Nickname(this one is optional): The Absent Minded Kitten

Date joined to BK: Nov. 28, 2014

Why you wish to join TPLEG?: I love pumas, especially siamese and Vulpex is a close friend

How much time you can give to TPLEG?: Atleast once a week

What's your purpose in TPLEG?: to breed siamese and hopefully snow leopard pumas

Are you conscious and responsible enough? how can you confirm it?: Yes, Vulpex can verify

What's your favourite type of Puma in the previous list?: Siamese!

What type of sub-group you wish to choose and breed up?(You may choose various of them, even, all of them if you have at least 1 specimen of that sub-group) Siamese, hopefully snow leopard later

Do you agree that you must offer to the group breeding offers discounts, trades, giveaways and anything that may benefict at our community in general?: Yes

I accept the terms of TPLEG and will join to the purpose of help to the breeding of these critters and as well, meet people with the same likes that may be comfortable to me

• Zflylexka
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-15 02:59:07 — Link

Welcome to our group, @TheAbsentMindedKitten!

Adding you to list.

Now you can officially:

-Join in raffles, events, trades and such.

-Use tags and promotion icons.

-Be part of the breeding team.

I have noticed you have only 1 female siamese, but that's not a issue, you can use our breeding offers with discounts, buy or get a male Siamese in Giveaway.

As well, you have male Pumas that is specialized in our group, so, that may count.

Feels free to PM me or Vulpex if you wish extra information or a help. (:

Thank you.

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-17 05:14:13 — Link

I don't wish to join, as I don't check the forums very often, but IF i wanted to donate pumas to the group, for giveaways/comps, to whom would i send them? Might be best to pm me the answer.........lol

• rocky00288
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-17 21:54:38 — Link

Welcome AbsentMindedKitten! Have a merry christmas. Also I am going to be inactive for a few days before christmas starting on the 19th

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-30 23:44:36 — Link

Username  & Nickname(this one is optional): TheKitKat (nickname) SiSi

Date joined to BK: I forgot, sorry. But it's been at least 6 days.

Age(optional):

TimeZone(optional):

Why you wish to join TPLEG?: I love all big cats. Mostly pumas, lions, cheetas, and leapords.

How much time you can give to TPLEG?: I can give all the time I'm allowed on the computer, really.

What's your purpose in TPLEG?: My purpose is to breed more pumas and get more pumas... I love pumas...

Are you conscious and responsible enough? how can you confirm it?: I am responsible enough to check  this every day I get on.

What's your favourite type of Puma in the previous list?: Tiger. And snow leapord.

What type of sub-group you wish to choose and breed up?(You may choose various of them, even, all of them if you have at least 1 specimen of that sub-group): .Tiger/Striped. For now

Do you agree that you must offer to the group breeding offers, discounts, trades, giveaways and anything that may benefict at our community in general?: I agree that I must do all these things. Ofeer breeding offers, discounts, giveaways and anything that may affect our communtity in general.

Done. Please let me join.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-30 23:45:57 — Link

We have to up the puma population... You can see my pumas in the den titled 'Furios Clancats' if you wish to see them.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Zflylexka
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-11 23:07:00 — Link

Hello, TheKitKat!

Remember to read last rule in our "How to Join?" section:

"-At the end of your application, you must put "I accept the terms of TPLEG and will join with the purpose of help to the breeding of these critters know as Pumas and as well, meet people with the same likes that may be comfortable to me"

After so, I will be adding you for making sure you read all our rules.

Hello guys!
Want to notice I will be in a Semi-Hiatus.
I am having a load of work on another sites and myself, so, I don't believe I will contribute much for the group.

I will leave Vulpex in charge of the group.
*For those who gave me Homog. Pumas, please, consider to avoid do it, since I will be a away, so, I feel better by let you keep them!

Thank you.
_Z

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-24 01:22:00 — Link

Ok. Editing post now!

• Zflylexka
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-27 05:02:45 — Link

Well, I may probably take a small check back around BK. Welcome to the group @TheKitKat, adding you in few moments to the list.

Please, if you have questions about the group, consider PM me or Vulpex.

[hr]

Many thanks to @emmie1977 for provide us few lovely Siamese, Clouded and Tiger Pumas!

They're right now on leveling as GP+ main to-do list.

(:

Thanks for reading.

-Z

• rocky00288
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-29 00:35:07 — Link

Ok back guys sorry for being away so long but schools been hard. I'm breeding siamese now by the way so we'll be able to get more of those :)

• The_Unforgiven_II
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 05:57:22 — Link

Username  & Nickname(this one is optional): The_Unforgiven_II (Do not call me just The Unforgiven please and thank you)

Date joined to BK: Jan 27, 2015

Age(optional): 21

TimeZone(optional): Really... no clue at the moment

Why you wish to join TPLEG?: I wish to prep for deviants, and help others get better genetics in their kittys

How much time you can give to TPLEG?: As much as needed, I am online quite often

What's your purpose in TPLEG?: Deviant prep with good genes, I want at least five good females and three males waiting for the day!

Are you conscious and responsible enough? how can you confirm it?: No way to conferm, although I will stay prenium to prevent imbreeding

What's your favourite type of Puma in the previous list?: Thats hard to say, I like all siamese and the black tigers

What type of sub-group you wish to choose and breed up?(You may choose various of them, even, all of them if you have at least 1 specimen of that sub-group) Black Tigers only

Do you agree that you must offer to the group breeding offers discounts, trades, giveaways and anything that may benefict at our community in general?: Yes, although my final prep group will not breed until deviants are released. At that time, those studs will be offered!

I accept the terms of TPLEG and will join with the purpose of help to the breeding of these critters know as Pumas and as well, meet people with the same likes that may be comfortable to me

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-13 16:38:22 — Link

I have one puma with high stats. At some point i think im gonna breed it. 

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla