Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #25

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-09-09 23:11:24 — Link

I think the button would be nicer up at the top of the page (or if we could just hit enter). Or maybe a random button?? 

If it is a matter of weekly stats- then m aybe have level 50 pets exempt? To offer some sort of assistance? Hmm... I don't know if I like that idea, but I'm throwing it out there.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-10 07:49:02 — Link

@Lytala

That's what the [Home] and [End] button is for, brings you to the top or bottom of the page :P, but like Nightingale's suggestion with the Enter 

Anyways, the group battle sounds pretty helpful, one more reason to get premium subscription I guess.

PS. If the whole too much pets in the arena continue to be a problem, I would suggesti something like the battlefield timer, with the whole every 10 hours the pet's tactic changes, and have something like every hour the pets still in the arena battle a random pet in said arena, if it's already not implemented. (Don't know if that's already what is being done, cuz I just add them there and leave them :P)

PS2. Also, I think the reason why there aren't that many high level (45+) pets in the arena is because they are being used, or sold, both breeding and regular.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-10 09:34:56 — Link

@Wireath: That's already implemented. Arena pets battle randomly at set intervals. Though weaker pets rarely last that long, since they're the first ones to be targeted by manual battlers. 

And the reason why there's so few level 45+ pets is because there's more manual battlers in that range, and any pets lower than GP3 (and especially levels 45-49) tend to get quickly picked off by players who are trying to net enough wins for the weekly leaderboard positions (for the free gold). 

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-10 09:48:10 — Link

hmm  i think the 'group option' thingy could be fixed to send all non-busy adults, like it will send all the adults but ignore the babies in there, cause i sometimes have a few babies sitting in my group/tab as they are sorted out there.

and sometimes some of the adults go on quests, maybe the group option could ignore the 'busy' or babies?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-10 10:02:46 — Link

@NightbaneWolf:

That's what's happening. I just tried it. I added a baby and an exploring pet to a group and then hit the button to add the pets in the group to the Arena. Worked fine. Baby and explorer are still at their same status and the others are battling.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-10 11:06:11 — Link

ohh, okay, got it, thanks

ehehe, nevermind my earlier note XD

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-09-11 20:11:23 — Link

Angel- What about Kami items? I have an essence. I'm not sure if I should destroy or save them... Also the pigments?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-09-12 16:50:46 — Link

Nightingale, these items won't be used anywhere. Some of the users wanted to keep such items as collectibles on the previous events, so we didn't remove them from the game.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-12 17:09:25 — Link

Yup yup, I like collectibles.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-12 17:19:13 — Link

Ok now, that gives me the idea for a new building, a museum. It could be kind of like the reserve but for items and that way people can keep stuff from previous events without taking up space for usable things in the warehouse.

Breeder of trash deviants

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-12 20:01:58 — Link

Lytala, I love the idea of a museum! It can be viewable from the player's profile so we can show off our collections of rare items. I bet it would make items like sapphires and scythes go way up in demand. Please make this a formal suggestion :D

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla