Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < TPBM Riddles

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 05:19:26 — Link

Oh shoot... I forgot how to send stuff to people...

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 19:17:08 — Link

Your right!

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 10:11:30 — Link

Let me start that over....

I am tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. WHat am I?

WInner gets 2 Quarts and 2 Marble!

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 11:21:17 — Link

Answer:: A candle? If I'm right...

The next riddle will be:: They come in many shapes and sizes. They are kept even if they're rotten and are spoiled more. What are they?

Prize:: Symurgh of your choice from my Symurgh Sale tab, or 1 free breeding with one of my Male Lykos

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-07 02:41:56 — Link

A child!!!!

Because a child can be so rotten, and they can also be very spoiled. Spoiled brats! Still, of course, they are kept in the hands of their parents.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-10 07:53:21 — Link

Ahah, yeah, you're right ;)

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla